Need Advice? Ask Evan Marc Katz
So now white women are “trophy scarves”?
"I wear white women for status and power." - Nate Hill, founder of Trophy Scarves
Parallel Lives Intersect
Brandy was a “newbie” when it came to Internet personals. But thankfully she got in the race, and met Bobby and fell head over heels in love.
Can a Black Woman Find Love with a Former White Supremacist?
Terron met Steve Sparks three years ago online...and then was shocked to learn his history...
Has the movie “12 years a slave” made things ‘uncomfortable’ for interracial couples?
Would you go watch the movie?
- So now white women are “trophy scarves”?
- Getting Ready for Your “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner” Moment This Thanksgiving?
- Parallel Lives Intersect
- Can a Black Woman Find Love with a Former White Supremacist?
- Has the movie “12 years a slave” made things ‘uncomfortable’ for interracial couples?
- What’s Up With All These Black Men Telling Black Women Nobody Wants Them?
More on Fyooz:
Now that you’ve met and garnered some interest from the opposite sex AJ, Johnny and I go through some tried & tested ideas and tips to help you out on those all-important first dates. This episode keeps it simple so you can enjoy your date rather than sweating it out.
Remember, judge and argue all we may, women are paying this man for his company, so he must be doing something right (aside from just hitting the gym 7 days/week). Jordan Harbinger’s old-school buddy Vin Armani is back on the show, this time the face of a new escort agency in Las Vegas brings an interesting insight into the industry as well as into the female mind.
For those swirled up couples about to meet the parents, Tuesday night starts the final countdown. Some of you are feeling like you might do something disgusting in your pants, or put your mouth over the ass-end of a toilet because you’re so nervous about what’s to come. You’re not alone. I’ve been there…
How does the culture works against you (men) when it comes to love? Why is cohabitation before marriage a bad idea? For these and more, tune in to this episode where Suzanne Venker and I discuss.
Articles That Have Everyone Talking:
- Why white men love the black woman
- White mother, white father, black baby
- Why some Black women only date White Men
- Why are Asian men and Caucasian women couples more common lately?
- The government can't keep them apart
- The first date that never ended
- Glad She Made the First Move
- They Would Fight for Their Love
- Grateful for His Second Chance
- The Ultimate "Never Too Late for Love" Story
- From: AJ1300 on A Very “Colorful” Interracial Couple Get Candid On How They Met, Breaking the News to Parents
Got to have Jamaican in the mix :) very colourful couple indeed.:
- From: erykah27 on Video: How to Tell When a ‘Rainbeau’ is Interested
I totally agree with them being timid and afraid. Just wait on a confident white man that's not afraid of rejection and bless him..:
- From: shells35 on Want to Snag a Kiwi Ladies? Join Us for the First “Swirling” New Zealand Tour!
Speak for yourself. American men have nothing on a guy from overseas.:
- From: flightgold on They Would Fight for Their Love
That the way love go best wishies guys:
- From: ncyooper on So now white women are “trophy scarves”?
I'm not sure about his " method" or the art with which he b uses to spark this discussion, however, some black men do view white women as...:
- From: onetreehill on Why white men love the black woman
You really have a keeper. Don't mess it up. Great story. Best wishes to both of you.:
- From: Elainee on What’s Up With All These Black Men Telling Black Women Nobody Wants Them?
I am not surprised by Cory’s attitude toward black women. The simple truth is that we are solely responsible for what and how we feel. The best defense to self-hate is to live and love as we deem fit. Cory’s less than original views are pointless in today’s world. The...:
- From: Rranderson on Is interracial sex better than sex with someone within your own race?
It's all in the person. If the attraction is there and everything falls in place, race really doesn't matter. Great sex can come in all kinds of packages. Though I will admit that when something is more forbidden or not the norm, it can be a real turn on. I...:
- From: jesselandau on Watch Out for these Red-Flag Conversation Starters
You wanna meet a super cool, gorgeous Black woman? Don't remind her of her color and her status. The world does that plenty already. And believe me, she doesn't dig it at all. I've dated several wonderful Black women. When the subject of race comes...:
- From: J160 on He Brought Her Home to Mama
This week on: The Date Whisperer ...
Bobby decided to date online because he was a long way from home. “I had recently moved and didn’t know anyone in the area. I thought I could meet someone to hang out with,” he says. But this wasn’t his first foray into the online dating pool. “I’d previously been a member of another site — no luck there!”
Michael and Linda found love where she wasn’t looking for it. Deviating from her type and reaching out to a different kind of guy was Linda’s salvation from singledom!