Find the guy, attract the guy and keep the guy with Matthew Hussey, NBC's matchmaker on “Ready for Love,” an innovative and dramatic new relationship show about making real connections.
Matthew Hussey: Do's and Don'ts for Your First Date
Matthew's at it again with a few gems of advice to prep you before you go out on that date. Matthew suggests:
- Don't take too long to get ready for a date. The longer you prep, the more nervous you get.
- Get physical right from the start. Give your date a hug, a high-five, a touch on the shoulder.
- Let him be the man. Let him feel needed and chivalrous.
- Don't spend time worrying about awkward silences. Let the silence pass without worrying about filling the space up.
- No complaining! No whining! Make a positive impression and don't moan about your life. Remember you're selling yourself!
- Laugh through the date. It's a great way to break the tension. Guys like women that make them feel funny. He'll have more attraction for you.
- Let every part of your personality shine through.
- Don't talk about your ex! Even if he asks, he really doesn't want to know.
- Make eye contact. When he's speaking, stare deeply into his eyes.
- Make the date short and sweet. Leave him wanting more!
- Most importantly, RELAX!
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Want more? Visit Matthew Hussey's web site here.
38 responses to "Matthew Hussey: Do's and Don'ts for Your First Date"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.