Matthew’s at it again with a few gems of advice to prep you before you go out on that date. Matthew suggests:Read More
More in Advice
Now that you’ve met and garnered some interest from the opposite sex AJ, Johnny and I go through some tried & tested ideas and tips to help you out on those all-important first dates. This episode keeps it simple so you can enjoy your date rather than sweating it out.
Remember, judge and argue all we may, women are paying this man for his company, so he must be doing something right (aside from just hitting the gym 7 days/week). Jordan Harbinger’s old-school buddy Vin Armani is back on the show, this time the face of a new escort agency in Las Vegas brings an interesting insight into the industry as well as into the female mind.
For those swirled up couples about to meet the parents, Tuesday night starts the final countdown. Some of you are feeling like you might do something disgusting in your pants, or put your mouth over the ass-end of a toilet because you’re so nervous about what’s to come. You’re not alone. I’ve been there…
How does the culture works against you (men) when it comes to love? Why is cohabitation before marriage a bad idea? For these and more, tune in to this episode where Suzanne Venker and I discuss.
- From: mrmr75 on What’s Up With All These Black Men Telling Black Women Nobody Wants Them?
I am a black men and I would never say that. I grew up around intelligent, educated and beautiful black women... So don't categorized all black men in this... I think everyone women is beautiful of every race..I am on this site to keep my options open. I think...:
- From: Rranderson on Question of the Week: “How Do I Approach Black Women?”
Be yourself. Really. If you have to change the way you are, move on. There are plenty of black women out there. Find one that fits your personality. If a particular black woman is too feisty or dominant and you're the opposite, it might not be hood for you. I...:
- From: creamyjava on Video: Non-black men discover viability of dating black women
Dave you are absolutely right in everything you said. I'm feeling like you might have a little psychology background ;-).:
- From: Hotpocket1 on Watch Out for these Red-Flag Conversation Starters
This article is so true. Try as I might not to be annoyed at being called a chocolate anything, I am. I guess because my friends and I just don't do that. I don't even want to imagine what type of looks I would get it I started calling...:
- From: carribeangal on What’s Up With All These Black Men Telling Black Women Nobody Wants Them?
Me too, he sounds angry and scorned:
- From: mercedesm on Video: How to Tell When a ‘Rainbeau’ is Interested
I love interracial relationships and the sharing of cultures, but my biggest fear with white men specifically is that they just want to know "what's like to be with a black girl." For one, I'm in college and a good chunk of white men are in fraternities that just amplify...:
- From: BeauThai on What’s Up With All These Black Men Telling Black Women Nobody Wants Them?
I actually loved what you wrote and tried to like your post but the site registered it as a dislike and won't let me change it to correct it. Too bad you're not a woman, don't know. You seem like a good catch.:
- From: boiler1 on How to Approach the Right Way and Destroy Approach Anxiety
Read the book Neil Strauss. It teaches you have we are to act around a woman. I just started it my self. Very possitive book. We men make lot of mistakes. YOU'LLL REALLY LIKE THIS BOOK.:
- From: lorri14nz on Want to Snag a Kiwi Ladies? Join Us for the First “Swirling” New Zealand Tour!
Its hard enough for Kiwi women to get a Kiwi man without competition from overseas. Kiwi men like sport , before they like women. small tip . from a Kiwi lady.:
- From: SXYBRWNSUGA on Glad I Found My Husband Before That Blonde Did!
@ 20Pearlsgirl.... I thought it was only me. It makes me so mad. I'm with you 1000% and you shouldn't have to lower your standard to appease a prospective partner. I know I won't.: