The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
QOTW: Do Rainbeaus Go For Bald/Short-Haired Women?
Hair is very important to Black women, especially when it comes to the issue of desirability. With me discussing the issue of hair and black women is my friend Victoria. Victoria wears her hair really short; very close cut and refers to herself as a bald woman. She is having trouble in the dating world.
For some reason, men love women with long hair. Apparently, long, thick hair is a sign of fertility.
Question: Is Victoria narrowing her dating options wearing her hair short? Do white men like women who wear their hair short?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Weigh in on your thoughts on this!
- Would This Article Offend You?
- Atlanta Matchmaker Coaches Black Women to Date Bisexual Men. No.
- QOTW Video: Guy Worries His Black Girlfriend Will Judge His Trump-Supporting Mom
- Geeky Guy Wants to Go Dutch; Wants No Strings
- QOTW: Latino Man Wonders Why Black Women are Uncomfortable with a Sexual Gaze
22 responses to "QOTW: Do Rainbeaus Go For Bald/Short-Haired Women?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.