The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
QOTW: Do Rainbeaus Go For Bald/Short-Haired Women?
Hair is very important to Black women, especially when it comes to the issue of desirability. With me discussing the issue of hair and black women is my friend Victoria. Victoria wears her hair really short; very close cut and refers to herself as a bald woman. She is having trouble in the dating world.
For some reason, men love women with long hair. Apparently, long, thick hair is a sign of fertility.
Question: Is Victoria narrowing her dating options wearing her hair short? Do white men like women who wear their hair short?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Weigh in on your thoughts on this!
- Attention Sisters, Do You Know When a Rainbeau is Hitting on You?
- Watch: White Men, Black Women, THIS is When You KNOW It's a Fetish.
- And the Biggest Open Opponents to Black Women Finding Love with Other Races Are...
- QOTW: Texting Vs. Face to Face Contact…Which is Better?
- How Can You Tell When a Rainbeau is Interested, or Just Being Polite?
And the Biggest Open Opponents to Black Women Finding Love with Other Races Are...
Stuff You Should Know About Your Online Dating Profile That You Probably Don't...
This Curvy Girl Got Lots of Dates on Interracial Dating Central
WATCH: Try This ONE THING to Increase Your Success In Interracial Dating
QOTW: "I'm 38, and Tired of Waiting for My IBM!"
22 responses to "QOTW: Do Rainbeaus Go For Bald/Short-Haired Women?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.