The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
QOTW: Do Rainbeaus Go For Bald/Short-Haired Women?
Hair is very important to Black women, especially when it comes to the issue of desirability. With me discussing the issue of hair and black women is my friend Victoria. Victoria wears her hair really short; very close cut and refers to herself as a bald woman. She is having trouble in the dating world.
For some reason, men love women with long hair. Apparently, long, thick hair is a sign of fertility.
Question: Is Victoria narrowing her dating options wearing her hair short? Do white men like women who wear their hair short?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Weigh in on your thoughts on this!
- Loving Day Success! Couple Christelyn Interviews In 2013 Marries in 2014!
- QOTW: "I'm 38, and Tired of Waiting for My IBM!"
- A motorcycle photo drew him to his interracial love
- QOTW: Single Mom Asks, "Am I Undateable?"
- Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
20 responses to "QOTW: Do Rainbeaus Go For Bald/Short-Haired Women?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.