He Went from Guarded to Gung Ho
He Went from Guarded to Gung Ho Joan and David didn’t start out as smoothly as some success stories do, but in the end they were willing to unravel a bureaucratic knot to tie one of their own…
Breathtaking Khamika and Petar lived in different corners of the globe. But “undeniable chemistry” and other essentials made this romance mandatory.
The Real Girl
The Real Girl For Shantha, joining our site was just “a shot in the dark.” She’d never tried online dating before, and she was skeptical that it would work. Brian had done it before but had no luck. He was le...
An Epiphany LaTanya and Brandon weren’t sure they could deal with the distance between them. Then they shared a phone call that changed everything...
Aging Like Fine Wine
Aging Like Fine Wine Pamela and Brad had their first date at the airport and soon decided that one day they would make most of their trips together...
They Bonded Over Beer Flights
They Bonded Over Beer Flights Anthony’s voice took some getting used to. And he didn’t think Carolyn cared enough about her health. Would the early hurdles in their path prevent these two from falling in love?
- The government can't keep them apart
- The first date that never ended
- Glad She Made the First Move
- They Would Fight for Their Love
- Grateful for His Second Chance
- The Ultimate "Never Too Late for Love" Story
- Who Needs Sleep When You Have Love?
- He couldn't believe she was real
- They forgot to order dinner the date went so well
- She Found Love under a Hard Shell