Were They Too Similar?
Were They Too Similar? Robert was willing to cross oceans for Barricka (literally). But she wasn’t sure they’d get along, being of a too-similar temperament. Would it work out?
No One Else Mattered
No One Else Mattered Alan had the perfect place to propose; it was of deep personal significance to him. But would Stephanie say yes?
They Passed Chemistry: Would They Flunk Geography?
They Passed Chemistry: Would They Flunk Geography? For Joy and Thomas, it was just seven weeks from “hello” to “I do.” This love story is sure to surprise...
The Pensacola Rendezvous
The Pensacola Rendezvous Jennifer was a divorcée with a daughter and thought she’d never marry again. But after a Southern gentleman named Mitchell crossed an entire state just to be with her, she realized you should never...
It Came on a Horse and Carriage
It Came on a Horse and Carriage Kristan and Chris were on a horse-and-carriage ride in Chicago. She wasn’t entirely surprised when he pulled a small box from his pocket...
A Dream Led Her to Sign Up
A Dream Led Her to Sign Up Anita and Toby fell in love under incredibly romantic circumstances. But what would make a great movie is often hard for people to accept in real life... Could this couple make it?
- The government can't keep them apart
- The first date that never ended
- Glad She Made the First Move
- They Would Fight for Their Love
- Grateful for His Second Chance
- The Ultimate "Never Too Late for Love" Story
- Who Needs Sleep When You Have Love?
- He couldn't believe she was real
- They forgot to order dinner the date went so well
- She Found Love under a Hard Shell