One Hundred and Fifty (One) Percent
One Hundred and Fifty (One) Percent Freida was smart, funny, pretty and musical. Dave was creative, smart, kind and funny. Maybe they shared a connection? (They DID share a couple of adjectives.)
Success Story: Keeping It Real Led to Real Love
Success Story: Keeping It Real Led to Real Love Racquel and James clicked largely because of his full-disclosure profile, which allayed her biggest concerns.
Success Story: Patient Pam, Meet Les the Listener
Success Story: Patient Pam, Meet Les the Listener She was patient, confident and considerate. He was really, really glad he’d listened to his friend.
Success Story: No Red Flags Here
Success Story: No Red Flags Here Sanettra and Greg felt as though they’d written their profiles for each other. It was a perfect match.
Success Story: She Didn't Need Another Phone Call
Success Story: She Didn't Need Another Phone Call Phylicia liked CJ’s profile pic so much that she not only emailed him, they went out after one phone call! Looks like her instincts were right…
Success Story: Where Did He Go?
Success Story: Where Did He Go? Lupita and Anthony lost touch for a couple of days and she almost wrote him off. Good thing he came back...
- The government can't keep them apart
- The first date that never ended
- Glad She Made the First Move
- They Would Fight for Their Love
- Grateful for His Second Chance
- The Ultimate "Never Too Late for Love" Story
- Who Needs Sleep When You Have Love?
- He couldn't believe she was real
- They forgot to order dinner the date went so well
- She Found Love under a Hard Shell