Their First Date Was on Valentine's Day
When Sharmela posted a profile, she was hoping to attract a quality man. She also wanted to date interracially, which is why she chose our online dating service. “I’d had no luck with men in my ar... read more
He Never Feels Alone
He Never Feels Alone While Sherai and Satish are separated by an ocean’s breadth, their connection is as strong as steel.
Friends First What they had in common brought them together, and a beautiful friendship was born, but this bond would soon become something more.
Distance Didn't Do Them In
Distance Didn't Do Them In Zamaswazi and Uzodinma planned an ambitious first date: they’d meet in Venice, Italy! But would it be worth their while?
Were They Too Similar?
Were They Too Similar? Robert was willing to cross oceans for Barricka (literally). But she wasn’t sure they’d get along, being of a too-similar temperament. Would it work out?
No One Else Mattered
No One Else Mattered Alan had the perfect place to propose; it was of deep personal significance to him. But would Stephanie say yes?
They Passed Chemistry: Would They Flunk Geography?
They Passed Chemistry: Would They Flunk Geography? For Joy and Thomas, it was just seven weeks from “hello” to “I do.” This love story is sure to surprise...
- The government can't keep them apart
- The first date that never ended
- Glad She Made the First Move
- They Would Fight for Their Love
- Grateful for His Second Chance
- The Ultimate "Never Too Late for Love" Story
- Who Needs Sleep When You Have Love?
- He couldn't believe she was real
- They forgot to order dinner the date went so well
- She Found Love under a Hard Shell