Sunflowers and Poems
Sunflowers and Poems Honeylene and Jerald were looking for the same things. In each other, they found everything on the list.
He Proposed on the Patio
He Proposed on the Patio Sheila and Tudor know they shouldn’t talk about politics, but outside of that debate they have a deep and caring relationship.
Her First Second Date in Years
Her First Second Date in Years Ron knew that Monique was guarded, so he had to earn her trust. But she hadn’t even granted a guy a second date in several years!
Their First Date Was on Valentine's Day
Their First Date Was on Valentine's Day When Sharmela posted a profile, she was hoping to attract a quality man. She also wanted to date interracially, which is why she chose our online dating service. “I’d had no luck with men in my ar...
He Never Feels Alone
He Never Feels Alone While Sherai and Satish are separated by an ocean’s breadth, their connection is as strong as steel.
Friends First What they had in common brought them together, and a beautiful friendship was born, but this bond would soon become something more.
- The government can't keep them apart
- The first date that never ended
- Glad She Made the First Move
- They Would Fight for Their Love
- Grateful for His Second Chance
- The Ultimate "Never Too Late for Love" Story
- Who Needs Sleep When You Have Love?
- He couldn't believe she was real
- They forgot to order dinner the date went so well
- She Found Love under a Hard Shell
Distance Didn't Do Them In
Were They Too Similar?
No One Else Mattered
They Passed Chemistry: Would They Flunk Geography?
The Pensacola Rendezvous
It Came on a Horse and Carriage
A Dream Led Her to Sign Up
Her Surprise Visit Changed Everything
He Lost the Game, but Won at Love
It Was Written in the Sky