They Passed Chemistry: Would They Flunk Geography?
They Passed Chemistry: Would They Flunk Geography? For Joy and Thomas, it was just seven weeks from “hello” to “I do.” This love story is sure to surprise...
The Pensacola Rendezvous
The Pensacola Rendezvous Jennifer was a divorcée with a daughter and thought she’d never marry again. But after a Southern gentleman named Mitchell crossed an entire state just to be with her, she realized you should never...
It Came on a Horse and Carriage
It Came on a Horse and Carriage Kristan and Chris were on a horse-and-carriage ride in Chicago. She wasn’t entirely surprised when he pulled a small box from his pocket...
A Dream Led Her to Sign Up
A Dream Led Her to Sign Up Anita and Toby fell in love under incredibly romantic circumstances. But what would make a great movie is often hard for people to accept in real life... Could this couple make it?
Her Surprise Visit Changed Everything
Her Surprise Visit Changed Everything Nathan was not counting on an overseas romance, and Mellissa would gladly settle for friendship. But she was a world traveler, and he WAS her type...
He Lost the Game, but Won at Love
He Lost the Game, but Won at Love Once Breanna got a glimpse of Nolan’s smile, it was “game on” and she’d stop at nothing to win his heart.
- The government can't keep them apart
- The first date that never ended
- Glad She Made the First Move
- They Would Fight for Their Love
- Grateful for His Second Chance
- The Ultimate "Never Too Late for Love" Story
- Who Needs Sleep When You Have Love?
- He couldn't believe she was real
- They forgot to order dinner the date went so well
- She Found Love under a Hard Shell