They Would Fight for Their Love
Shane and Sharicka had something in common long before they ever met—both were very busy with work and family. And both saw online dating as the most efficient way to meet new people while fulfilling their personal responsibilities.
One day, Shane noticed that Sharicka had viewed his profile. He checked out hers, liked what he saw, and sent her an email. “We hit it off from Day One,” Shane remembers. What impressed him the most were her smile and evident intelligence. She felt the same way about him. They even shared an interest in mixed martial arts!
The couple’s first date was at a Chinese restaurant. As their conversation touched on various topics, Shane wasn’t sure what kind of an impression he was making. “Sharicka thought I was a radical nut,” Shane jokes. “However, we met for a second date. Now we are married!”
Having made that lifelong commitment, the couple look forward to a long and happy future together. They feel they are a perfect match—best friends and soulmates—so they’re very glad they took time out of their busy schedules to look for love online.
More Inspiration Articles
The AoC 7th anniversary special
I've written a special letter to you, the fans, at the end, so stay tuned for it. We couldn't and wouldn't have ever done this without your support.
- How to read body language
- Ever Worry About Haters Threatening Your Interracial Relationship? Some Tips.
- *Special Announcement*: Get The Guy Tour
- The obstacle is the way
- Matthew Hussey Gives 9 Tips on How to "Get the Guy" Do You Agree?
- Is dating a co-worker the sure way to go?
- Is he/she too hot for you? Really?
- Attention Sisters, Do You Know When a Rainbeau is Hitting on You?
- Beyond the macho jerk and the new age wimp
- More articles like this →
Your perfect partner could be online right now
"The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience"
Submitted by: Karen, USA, 34
My Dating Coach really took the time to go through my profile thoroughly. First she viewed my pictures and gave me great feedback.
She read through the written portion of my profile, line by line, and gave direct feedback on how to add my personality to it.
My amazing consultant, even asked how my contacts where going and offered a few suggestions to increase my interactions with new men.
I took her advice and made the suggested adjustments.
I have received more contact from men, more views, and have started communicating with more people which was the whole point of joining the site in the first place.
The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience. Thanks!
How to read body language
Ever Worry About Haters Threatening Your Interracial Relationship? Some Tips.
Get The Guy
*Special Announcement*: Get The Guy Tour
The Art Of Charm
The obstacle is the way
Do career ambitious women put off men?
The Date Whisperer
Is Honesty the Best Policy?
- The government can't keep them apart
- The first date that never ended
- Glad She Made the First Move
- They Would Fight for Their Love
- Grateful for His Second Chance
- The Ultimate "Never Too Late for Love" Story
- Who Needs Sleep When You Have Love?
- He couldn't believe she was real
- They forgot to order dinner the date went so well
- She Found Love under a Hard Shell