They Would Fight for Their Love
Shane and Sharicka had something in common long before they ever met—both were very busy with work and family. And both saw online dating as the most efficient way to meet new people while fulfilling their personal responsibilities.
One day, Shane noticed that Sharicka had viewed his profile. He checked out hers, liked what he saw, and sent her an email. “We hit it off from Day One,” Shane remembers. What impressed him the most were her smile and evident intelligence. She felt the same way about him. They even shared an interest in mixed martial arts!
The couple’s first date was at a Chinese restaurant. As their conversation touched on various topics, Shane wasn’t sure what kind of an impression he was making. “Sharicka thought I was a radical nut,” Shane jokes. “However, we met for a second date. Now we are married!”
Having made that lifelong commitment, the couple look forward to a long and happy future together. They feel they are a perfect match—best friends and soulmates—so they’re very glad they took time out of their busy schedules to look for love online.
More Inspiration Articles
A motorcycle photo drew him to his interracial love
Vallina, 45, jokingly calls herself a cougar. She met her husband, Kelly, 41, on this site. They probably wouldn't have met if Kelly hadn't noticed a photo of a very pretty woman on a motorcycle and d...
- Push: The real way to set and achieve goals
- Fifty Shades of Earl Grey - Official Trailer (English Fetish Version)
- Older white men, younger black women... Is it wrong?
- What's it Like to Be an Interracial Family in Israel?
- How to spark attraction
- Are vulnerable women weak?
- Expectation hangover
- Let's Never Be "That Person" Again...
- You don't have to exercise 4 hours a day
- More articles like this →
Your perfect partner could be online right now
"The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience"
Submitted by: Karen, USA, 34
My Dating Coach really took the time to go through my profile thoroughly. First she viewed my pictures and gave me great feedback.
She read through the written portion of my profile, line by line, and gave direct feedback on how to add my personality to it.
My amazing consultant, even asked how my contacts where going and offered a few suggestions to increase my interactions with new men.
I took her advice and made the suggested adjustments.
I have received more contact from men, more views, and have started communicating with more people which was the whole point of joining the site in the first place.
The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience. Thanks!
Push: The real way to set and achieve goals
Older white men, younger black women... Is it wrong?
Get The Guy
Fifty Shades of Earl Grey - Official Trailer (English Fetish Version)
The Art Of Charm
More black women are finding true love interracially
The Date Whisperer
Do Pigs Fly?
- The government can't keep them apart
- The first date that never ended
- Glad She Made the First Move
- They Would Fight for Their Love
- Grateful for His Second Chance
- The Ultimate "Never Too Late for Love" Story
- Who Needs Sleep When You Have Love?
- He couldn't believe she was real
- They forgot to order dinner the date went so well
- She Found Love under a Hard Shell