Is love colorblind?
We always ask this question. But doesn't asking this question mean we still have a long way to go?
Take Grey’s Anatomy for instance. This is one television show that portrays a multitude of interracial relationships without even making a big deal out of it. In fact race is one thing that is never discussed on the show. And when asked, the creator and executive producer of Grey’s Anatomy Shonda Rhimes had this to say : “I think that issues of race are a larger conversation that people project on a relationship, but for the two people in it, that’s not the primary thing on their minds.᾿
And one thing that inspired me was when she said: “Part of a truly diverse world is not needing to make a statement about the fact that it’s a diverse world. When we get to that point, we’ve gotten somewhere.᾿
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
So do you think we will ever get there?
- You Will be Amazed at What this Divorced Couple Does Every Year for Their Son!
- You won't believe what this little girl said to a salesperson who asked her to choose a different doll!
- Interracial Dating: Meet the Parents
- 3 Interracial Couples Share How They Dealt With Hate
- Stunning Results that Meditation is Better than Detention in Schools
What questions to ask on a first date
Meghan's Estranged Half-Sister Slams the Future Princess
How a Boy With Down Syndrome Became a Businessman
5 reasons why you still love him/her. Is it normal?
You won't believe what this little girl said to a salesperson who asked her to choose a different doll!
19 responses to "Is love colorblind?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.