Engaged after two weeks
Jerrylee was a lonely widower. Val’s daughter convinced her to post a profile on our website. Jerrylee saw Val’s pictures and wrote to her. Just like that, something special was set in motion that would connect their lives and change them for the better.
“We talked in depth, really intense phone conversations, over about four days before we first met,” Jerrylee says. For their first date, he took Val to the Hard Rock Café in Manhattan. Two weeks later... she was wearing his engagement ring. “She is a perfect match, my best friend,” declares Jerrylee.
The couple now live together and plan to be married in May 2011. They say they couldn’t be happier. “It’s so unbelievable how things worked out,” Jerrylee says, reflecting on the speed with which his sorrow turned to joy. “Thanks a million—your site has made my life!”
More Inspiration Articles
30 responses to "Engaged after two weeks"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
The art of appreciation and epic gifting
If you've ever been that guy who gave his wife or significant other a vacuum cleaner for your anniversary - and you thought it was a great present - then this episode is for you.
- Loving Day Success! Couple Christelyn Interviews In 2013 Marries in 2014!
- Should You Relocate if You Live in an Interracial Dating Desert?
- Charisma isn't something you're born with
- Why being friends with men only will keep you single
- Decoding female hormones
- How to read people like a book
- Its actually risky to NOT to take risks - Billy Murphy
- Want to make him talk dirty to you?
- 3 Texting Secrets Men Can't Resist
- More articles like this →
Your perfect partner could be online right now
"The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience"
Submitted by: Karen, USA, 34
My Dating Coach really took the time to go through my profile thoroughly. First she viewed my pictures and gave me great feedback.
She read through the written portion of my profile, line by line, and gave direct feedback on how to add my personality to it.
My amazing consultant, even asked how my contacts where going and offered a few suggestions to increase my interactions with new men.
I took her advice and made the suggested adjustments.
I have received more contact from men, more views, and have started communicating with more people which was the whole point of joining the site in the first place.
The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience. Thanks!
Loving Day Success! Couple Christelyn Interviews In 2013 Marries in 2014!
Should You Relocate if You Live in an Interracial Dating Desert?
Get The Guy
Why being friends with men only will keep you single
The Art Of Charm
Charisma isn't something you're born with
Being the 21st Century Chivalrous Gentleman
The Date Whisperer
How To Get Off The Bench
- The government can't keep them apart
- The first date that never ended
- Glad She Made the First Move
- They Would Fight for Their Love
- Grateful for His Second Chance
- The Ultimate "Never Too Late for Love" Story
- Who Needs Sleep When You Have Love?
- He couldn't believe she was real
- They forgot to order dinner the date went so well
- She Found Love under a Hard Shell