Engaged after two weeks
Jerrylee was a lonely widower. Val’s daughter convinced her to post a profile on our website. Jerrylee saw Val’s pictures and wrote to her. Just like that, something special was set in motion that would connect their lives and change them for the better.
“We talked in depth, really intense phone conversations, over about four days before we first met,” Jerrylee says. For their first date, he took Val to the Hard Rock Café in Manhattan. Two weeks later... she was wearing his engagement ring. “She is a perfect match, my best friend,” declares Jerrylee.
The couple now live together and plan to be married in May 2011. They say they couldn’t be happier. “It’s so unbelievable how things worked out,” Jerrylee says, reflecting on the speed with which his sorrow turned to joy. “Thanks a million—your site has made my life!”
More Inspiration Articles
32 responses to "Engaged after two weeks"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Dear Christelyn: "What If the White Guy I'm Dating Has No Black Friends?"
If you've never had much experience interracially dating, you might adopt a lot of assumptions and myths about other people outside of the community. One such myth that some black women have about dat...
- No one has the right to hold you back - Monk with MacBook
- He's too busy? Here is what he really means.
- Keeping relationships fresh: Don't ever stop pursuing her.
- "How many men have you slept with?" Here is what you tell him.
- How to listen the way women want you to
- The compliment your man is dying to hear
- Wild connection
- Simple ways to show your guy you care
- The myth of the Alpha Male
- More articles like this →
Your perfect partner could be online right now
"My online love inspiration angel"
Submitted by: Patricia, USA, 21
To be honest, in the beginning, I thought it would be a waste of time. But since I've never seen a similar service in any other dating site, I decided to give it a try.
I always "thought" my profile was on point and I did not need any help to correct my page. I always had in my profile if someone is not attracted to my profile, then that's "their" loss.
BOY WAS I WRONG!!
I will never forget my first time using the Coaching Service I was introduced to my personal Dating Coach. Let me put it this way, if it was not for her I would have given up long time ago (even though I'm a new member).
She taught me so many things and gave me good advice, I did not want to stop chatting with her at all.
She opened my eyes to many possibilities when finding love. She is definitely an inspiration and I appreciate a whole lot. She is more than a Dating Coach to me; she is more of a close friend/guide to me. She is definitely my "online love-inspiration angel".
No one has the right to hold you back - Monk with MacBook
Loving Day Success! Couple Christelyn Interviews In 2013 Marries in 2014!
Get The Guy
He's too busy? Here is what he really means.
The Art Of Charm
Keeping relationships fresh: Don't ever stop pursuing her.
Keeping it fresh and fun
The Date Whisperer
How To Get Off The Bench
- The government can't keep them apart
- The first date that never ended
- Glad She Made the First Move
- They Would Fight for Their Love
- Grateful for His Second Chance
- The Ultimate "Never Too Late for Love" Story
- Who Needs Sleep When You Have Love?
- He couldn't believe she was real
- They forgot to order dinner the date went so well
- She Found Love under a Hard Shell