QOTW: Asian Guy Introduces White Girlfriend to Family as a Friend
When it comes to interracial relations, most parents have no qualms with the children having friends outside their race - even if they are of the opposite sex - UNTIL he or she says they are dating; then the disapproval checks in. We all know what our parent's expectations are when it comes to the people we are dating.
Well, this Asian guy has been dating this White chick for a year and a half and they seem to be in love. But when he talks about the girlfriend to his parents, he hides the fact that they are dating and says she is his friend because the parents are not comfortable with their son dating interracially. This lovely lady shares her concerns in our question this week; seeking advice on how to deal with this:
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- 10 sizzling romantic dates in Charlotte
- Watch: The #1 Flirting Mistake Women Make With Men
- My #1 Tip for Getting Your Dream Love Life (HINT: Resolutions Will Fail You)
- White Female Gets Annoyed at Mother in Law for Calling Their Daughter's Name the Latino Way
- How to be Less Judgemental When Dating Online
1 responses to "QOTW: Asian Guy Introduces White Girlfriend to Family as a Friend"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.