Find the guy, attract the guy and keep the guy with Matthew Hussey, NBC's matchmaker on “Ready for Love,” an innovative and dramatic new relationship show about making real connections.
How to deal with that awkward moment when you see your ex
So you broke up with your ex. It didn't end well. What do you do or say when you run into him?
In this week of LOVELife, I take a question from a lady who has to meet her ex boyfriend at an event they both have to attend. Should she avoid him altogether?
If you ask me in such a situation, the trick is prepping beforehand so you are "emotionally fit" when you see him again. Do this and you'll not only tackle the awkwardness head-on, but you'll also feel pretty fabulous about yourself.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
In this video, I show you how...
- Watch: How to instantly Feel Confident About Your Body
- WATCH: The REAL Secret To Getting Closure (It's not what you think...)
- My #1 Tip for Getting Your Dream Love Life (HINT: Resolutions Will Fail You)
- Watch: When He Flakes On You, Send Him THIS Text
- Watch: What He REALLY Needs To Know Before He Commits to You
2 responses to "How to deal with that awkward moment when you see your ex"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.