Find the guy, attract the guy and keep the guy with Matthew Hussey, NBC's matchmaker on “Ready for Love,” an innovative and dramatic new relationship show about making real connections.
What really define's your partners loyalty?
Can men and women just be friends?
Most people believe that since they are in a relationship, their partners will never be attracted to someone else and shouldn’t be attracted to anyone else for that matter. This I believe to be somewhat a childish assumption because people will always be drawn to attractive qualities about other people and I don’t think its right to assume that we will never be attracted to such qualities in other people other than our partner.
When a man or woman in a relationship has friends of the opposite sex, does this have any bearing on their loyalty? Hope the explanation in the video makes some sense. Do let us know your take on this.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Watch: The Most Powerful Mindset that Guarantees a Great Date
- How to flirt with a guy - Surefire tips for women
- My #1 Tip for Getting Your Dream Love Life (HINT: Resolutions Will Fail You)
- Quick tip that will surely save all your relationships
- Fifty Shades of Earl Grey - Official Trailer (English Fetish Version)
1 responses to "What really define's your partners loyalty?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.