Woman, Aged 56 in USA, California, Rancho Cordova
Looking for a: Man, Aged 45 - 60, Black/Islander
"Can you find the Pearl?"
- My ethnicity isWhite/Latino
- Have childrenNo children
- SmokingHate smoking
- DrinkingNever drink
How would you describe yourself?
Witty, passionate, LOVES Jesus can't relocate, own home and business (18yrs), I'm worth it. I only date black men or Polynesian. I'm younger than my age. Pentecostal seeking same equally yoked (speak in tongues). Luv to BBQ, I'm sweet to the bone with padding for comfort. Want to share my life with someone financially stable or retired. No TV sports fanatics please. I have alot of gifts, my weaknesses are electronic/tech, fixing things and a fine black man that is in GOD's perfect will. Don't like to argue, cook and talk/play in the bedroom. Communication is key.
I am looking for...
Loyalty, Integrity, RESPECT, guard each others hearts and watch each others' backs. Knows the wiles of the enemy, avoid strife and stay prayed up for spiritual warfare cuz the enemy isn't gonna like the great connection we have that he can't get through."A three-fold cord can rarely be broken" Become best friend first to create bond of trust to allow vulnerability leading to intimacy. No secrets, no lies. We can cook, work, pray, play and lay together, can I get an AMEN!:)
- Want childrenDon't want children
- Eye colorBrown
- Hair colorAuburn Red
- ReligionChristian (Protestant)
- EducationAssociates degree
- RelocationI'm not prepared to relocate
- Ideally I'd live in aBeach house
- My fashion sense isDress according to the occasion
- When I go to partiesI'm in the background but enjoying myself
- On a day off, I enjoyCatching up on household chores/Watching TV or a movie/Exercising my Green-thumb/Later
- I attend religious servicesMore than once a week
- When it comes to workI work part-time
"One In A Million"
We began chatting after that first flirt, met for that first date which I must say was more than I ever dreamed it would be, and it just took off from there. Such a wonderful, one in a million man. read more
Virginia, United States