Man, Aged 34 in USA, California, Sacramento
Looking for a: Woman, Aged 18 - 99, Any Ethnicity
"No pic... No Response=No brainer right??"
- My ethnicity isBlack/White/Mixed/Native American
- Height6'0" or above
- Body typeDisabled
- Have childrenChildren not at home
- SmokingHate smoking
- DrinkingDrink socially
How would you describe yourself?
Creative, intelligent, athletic, spiritual... I'ma lover, not a fighter... But I will fight for the one(s) I love. Music, sports, spending quality time with fam/friends, and a personal relationship with God are my passions in life along with helping others. If I piqued your interest, hit me up. I'mopen to "Almost" anything and everything lol ;)
Btw.. If you cant seeI'min a chair... Well I am and now you know ;)
I am looking for...
Not looking for:
Dating someone from another country. Yall are beautiful and I'm sure wonderful women but dating is hard enough. So thanks, but no thanks. Let's not waste each others time. With that being said, I'mhoping to make a friend. Not looking for anything too serious but if that Galena, I'm not running from love... It is Fall right?? Lol. Someone fun, positive and a woman I have great chemistry with. Much respect and good luck to everyone on their search.
- Want childrenUndecided about wanting children
- Eye colorGreen
- Hair colorLight Brown
- EducationAssociates degree
- RelocationI'm not prepared to relocate
- Ideally I'd live in aIn the City/House in the suburbs/Property in the country/Cabin in the mountains...
- My fashion sense isJeans and Tshirt all the time/Dress according to the occasion/Sporty, jogging shoes and trackies
- My sense of humor isSlapstick - Three Amigos all the way!/Goofy - I'm Dumb and Dumber in one/Witty - I have a razor-sharp tongue/Sarcastic - Dripping with it!
- When I go to partiesI'm the Life of the party/I'm in the background but enjoying myself/I go with the flow/I get around
- On a day off, I enjoySomething athletic or energetic/A cultural outing such as museum or gallery/Napping/Lunch with a friend...
- I attend religious servicesRarely
- When it comes to workWork?
"Just welcomed our first child together"
Totaleclipse97 and I are now married and just welcomed our first child together on December 1. Thanks for making all this possible. read more
California, United States