|My ethnicity is||Asian/Black/White/Mixed...|
|Body type||Average build|
|Have children||No children|
|Nickname||Nythia, Woman, aged 37|
|Location||Essex Junction, Vermont, USA|
|Looking for a||Man, aged 30 - 44, Asian/White/Indian...|
|My ethnicity is||Asian/Black/White/Mixed...|
|Body type||Average build|
|Have children||No children|
How would you describe yourself?
"Hailing All Frequencies!"
This is your Chief Communications Officer Lieutenant Commander Uhura speaking.
Starship Enterprise Vacancies:
Commander/ Captain = (Exclusive Long Term Relationship/Marriage)
Take out your Stylus - on your PADD you will see an Application. This application is to accompany me on a long voyage: to discover unknown worlds, species, civilizations, build, maintain and command our crew. To boldly go where no man has gone before... And to eventual capture "KHAAANNN!"
However before you can hand me your PADD you must make sure you are the right fit to eventual become my Commander/Captain.
Quick facts about Lieutenant Uhura:
Species Origin | Human:
* I am multiracial American -- Sub Saharan (African), Asian (Mongolian), Indigenous (Powhatan) and Caucasian (Irish/Scottish).
Planet Earth| Home Region:
* I am a New Englander -- Born and raised in Southern New Hampshire on the border of Massachusetts (30 mins outside Boston). However, I have lived in the gorgeous green mountain state of Vermont for past 15 years and love it here.
Home Region| Dialect:
* I have a blended dialect of my fathers (R. I. P) quick, clear and wintery tough New England roots with my mothers slow, warm and sweet Mid/Southern Atlantic roots (Virginia). I don't wear plaid/flannel shirts! But yes I do like Clam Chowder, Crawfish, Crab cakes, Grit fritters and flannel sheets in the winter.
Vitals | Anatomy:
*I fill out my Star Fleet Uniform with Curves That Defy The Laws Of Physics!
- I am 5'11 (taller with heels up to 6'1)
- Rubenesque - "Curves Rule Your World!!"
^ To the bosoms you fed on
^ To the planets +solar system you live in
^ To the ocean you swim in
^ To the fluid air you breath in
^ To the source of travel you depend on
"Everything you do -- is in the curve!"
SO --- "Don't be Afraid of The Curves!"
Vitals | Health:
* I manage a genetic autoimmune illness which causes inflammation and fluctuations in weight and hormones. How I'm managing it:
- Naturopathic ND (natural supplement medicines)
- Physical Therapist (aquatic therapy)
- Psychiatrist (mental therapy)
- Fitness Trainer (workout routine)
- Dietitian (diet + autoimmune /food restrictions)
- Lost 95lbs so far - Yay!
Occupation |Career Specifics:
* like a BOSS~ besides being a Communications Officer on the Star Ship Enterprise, I am a dedicatedEntrepreneur in mobile app entertainment brand space. Future ambitions are to help disadvantaged, minority and disabled (physical/mental/learning disabilities ) kids get involved in software multimedia and game design development.
Career File | Adaptability:
* Let's get something straight fellas; do not make the assumption because I am not posting pictures of myself mountain biking, wrestling tigers, trail hiking, using my tricorder to read life signs, or cloud and tree jumping like a ninja - that some how I am high maintenance and I don't do those things - (Okay~maybe not wrestling tigers)
Interspecies | Relationships:
* I date interracially + multiculturally. Globally and Intergalactic - is considered.. Especially if you are dark haired, fair eyed, mysterious and if you're Vulcan. I also am flexible in "committed" relationship styles ~ monogamy or polyamory (Denobulans) as long as- I am in a primary relationship with you, everything is in the open and their is real commitment.
Interspecies | Mating Habits:
* I am type agnostic - ( to a degree). Biologically I am attracted to men with; nice calf muscles, defined quads, dark hair, fair - medium eye color... As well as pointy ears, green blood and sharp eyebrows, obviously.
Personal File| Terran Gastronomy :
* I love to cook and bake and try new foods. So I Will Feed You and the neighborhood kids. Foods I have been known to eat and like: Chinese, Japanese, Italian, American, Mexican, Mediterranean, Vietnamese, Korean, German, Dutch, Greek. Last but not least ~ I love white chocolate, caramel and hopefully you!
Personal File | Terran Travel:
* I love too travel. I have been to Saarbrucken Germany, Frankfurt Germany, Montreal Canada, Quebec Canada, Massachusetts, New York, New York City, New Hampshire, Vermont, Willemstad Curaçao, St. Maarten, Florida. I would like to discover more of Europe UK, Scotland UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Denmark, Deutschland, Japan and France.
Personal File | Personality Trait:
* I am a Introvert - not shy or insecure. I just need time to recoup from things as I am sociable and outgoing... But it drains me. I am also a Sapiosexual ~ ( bright sensual person attracted to other bright sensuals.)
I am looking for
Pay special attention to details -- I like:
* self confidence and mismatched socks
* tribbles and pon-farr with the right Commander
* kung fu flicks, fantasy/sci-fi (some crime) "movie quote reciting" (especially when the movie is on)
* cheeky weirdness, with a dash of fun humor
* bright colors, colorfulness and shiny sparkling thingies
* lip gloss and lollipops ( that don't rot your teeth)
RULES ON THE BRIDGE:
"No Sense of Humor"
If you can't be goofy, sarcastic, silly or even nerdy or geeky with me --- shove along. I know when to be serious and when it's not warranted --- you should to.
"Up-to-date Profile Images Required"
Officers applications with no -- or no up to date image within the last 6 months -- are not accepted. Even Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge could see his girlfriends.
"Space the Final Frontier "
I realize that some of you may be too far away to start a meaningful correspondence. If the first thing you say to me is (awaa I wish you weren't so far away) -- than you are --- and I don't want to be bothered by your lack of real interest. Five year missions get lonely / you better be an explorer like me ~ who loves company.
"A Real Team Player"
You can't become a Commander of a ship or be a trusted Lieutenant If you have no trust or care in /or of the crew. Officer understands that in order to establish good rapport - it involves, making (me) a part of your life experience, getting to know (each other), making time for (us) on going communication between (us) - and building real true interest, trust, respect in (each other) over time. If you don't want to develop a meaningful connection and be supportive -- don't come on board this ship!
"No Captain Kirk Syndrome"
Sexual compatibility is highly important to me.. However move along if you feel the need to check every species bodily fluids before exploring the civilization. No casual relationships on board! ( i. E. Causal sex, encounters, hookups, bed buddies) Sexting + Phone Sex + Sexual Picture Trading behavior is unacceptable.
I am a communications officer, so it is my duty to make sure I can pick up on the nuances, dialects, personality and general vocal mannerisms of other species we intercept in the universe. I do not text message, without having a brief vocal conversation - first. I think it is doubly strange for anyone not to want to hear the voice of someone they are attracted to.
"Commander Spock... Or Disingenuous Charlatan (Mudd)?"
Anyone that you've deemed to be " The Busiest Person " in the Universe just isn't *that* special. They have the same 24 hours, 7 days a week as the rest of us including people that run countries, command space ships and juggle families!". If they are interested they will make the time with and for you... Including you in their life experience.
"Rec Room Invitation Guide"
Understand what you are asking me, before you do it.
* Hangout after your shift?= Plantonic Friends
* Cardassian Sunrise or Romulan Ale?= Meet n Greet/Chemistry Check
* Dinner + Movie on the Holodeck?= Date/Romantic Interest
"Required Training & Fitness Regiment"
I don't require a Buff Klingon - but you're no good to my ship if you can't keep up and or don't care about your general health. I workout every other day --- free weights/circuit training/walking etc. I do aquatic therapy -have a personal trainer/ dietitian.. And working on dropping 60lbs (27 kilos). My health comes first... So should yours.
"Limited Holodeck Time"
It's great to meet in a virtual space - to gradually get to know each other. However be ready and willing to meet face to face level --- "No virtual relationships - this isn't TNG"
"Decorated Officer or Dishonorable Discharge"
It's nice to know you're a gentleman and you were raised to treat people how you wish to be treated. WRONG!!!-- treat people how "THEY" wish to be treated --- because you might want to treat yourself like dirt... And the days of me making mud pies are long gone!
Long Term- Relationship /Marriage Minded Only
Let's enjoy facets of gastronomy, movies/cinema/theater, museums, festivals, road trips, day trips/adventures, exploring, discovering, learning, growing, traveling, swimming - especially in the Caribbean seas, weekend get aways, live shows/concerts, walks on the lake or in the woods/woods exploring, boulder climbing, active clear communication, romance, tourist gem/copper mining, supporting personal goals, hiking, good conversations, outdoor activities, being lazy/procrastinating, listening to the wind and rain, cuddling, tickling, massages, kissing, playing board games, sensuality/sexuality, music, waterballon tosses in white - tee shirt(s), masquerade balls, watergun fights, video games, cooking & baking, restaurant hoping, mushroom hunting, relaxing in bed reading a good book together, etc.
Anything I miss?
|Want children||Undecided about wanting children|
|Relocation||I'd relocate anywhere in the world|
|Ideally I'd live in a||House in the suburbs/Property in the country/Cabin in the mountains/Beach house...|
|My fashion sense is||Jeans and Tshirt all the time/Dress according to the occasion/Love designer wear/Wear the latest trends...|
|My sense of humor is||Witty - I have a razor-sharp tongue/Sarcastic - Dripping with it!/Obscure/Light-hearted - I like cheerful, gentle fun|
|When I go to parties||I'm in the background but enjoying myself/I go with the flow/I get around|
|On a day off, I enjoy||Something athletic or energetic/A cultural outing such as museum or gallery/Curling up with a good book/Napping...|
|I attend religious services||Rarely|
|When it comes to work||I should have a bed in my office|