Man, Aged 49 in USA, Massachusetts, Hopedale
Looking for a: Woman, Aged 18 - 99, Asian/White/Latino... (Preferred)
- My ethnicity isLatino
- StatusNever married
- Body typeAthletic build
- Have childrenNo children
- SmokingSmoke occasionally
- DrinkingDrink socially
How would you describe yourself?
How do you complete this section with out coming off as a self ingratiating blow hard?? The answer is very simple... Bribe you mom to do it for you. So it cost me a facial at a day spa and a dinner at Bugaboo Creek but here it is... Nah just kidding my mother hates computers or the "BOX" as she begrudgingly calls it. I have been described as polite and well mannered. When I think about it... Hmmm... Isn't that the way we're all supposed to be? I'm a bit eccentric not in a weird way but I'm definitely far off the beaten path. Blaze a new trail I say!! Just think of the treasures you may find!! I drink with my friends socially... Hmmm what does that really mean when I read that in a profile??? I go out with my friends; we drink heartily into the night and then decide at the end of the night which one of us is sober enough to drive home. Yes that's right I'm a true fan of telling it like it really is. I work as hard as I play. As you can see I practice martial arts and I hope to open my own school some day… hmmm well that's it for now more to come stay tuned... Tag your IT!!!
I am looking for...
Well when I thought about answering this I could only think about one thing so this sentence is just filler to make the 100 character minimum. My heart will know when I find you.
- Want childrenUndecided about wanting children
- Eye colorBrown
- Hair colorBlack
- ReligionChristian (Catholic)
- OccupationComputer related
- EducationSome College
- Ideally I'd live in aHouse in the suburbs
- My fashion sense isDress according to the occasion
- My sense of humor isWitty - I have a razor-sharp tongue
- When I go to partiesI go with the flow
- On a day off, I enjoySomething athletic or energetic/A cultural outing such as museum or gallery/Curling up with a good book/Napping...
- I attend religious servicesHolidays and that's it
- When it comes to workI keep a standard 40-hour work week