Your image; your personal brand!
Image matters. So how do you create the perfect brand for yourself?
Aaron Marino, founder of Alpha M. Consulting has helped thousands of men, just like you, look incredible with simple, practical, and most importantly, unpretentious image and style advice.
In this episode, Aaron & I riff on:
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Image: What is it and why does it matter?
- Personal Branding: Think of your image as your personal brand, how you present yourself on a consistent basis is going to determine your brand and how others view you.
- Dressing Your Age: What the heck does age appropriate mean and how to tell if you are guilty of being "THAT guy"
- Fit, Fit, Fit: Most men are wearing clothes that are too large for them. It doesn't matter how much you spend on your clothes, what brand they are... it does however matter how they fit.
- Style Smoke and Mirrors: Most of us don't look like the models we see in GQ magazine... but by choosing the right clothes, implementing the right grooming habits we can minimize our perceived deficiencies (insecurities) and enhance our strengths. Think of it like Style and Grooming smoke and mirrors.
Aaron has the #1 Men's Style and Grooming Channel on YouTube with over 10,000,000 views . Recently, he appeared on the ABC hit show, Shark Tank, where he pitched the Alpha M. Style System (an easy to follow fashion formula that enables men to choose the perfect outfit for any occasion or situation). Aaron also, recently launched his amazing new site for men on all things men's style, grooming and fitness: IAmAlphaM
Tune in and learn more...
- Watch: How to instantly Feel Confident About Your Body
- How To Get A Guy To Notice You At A Party - 5 Simple Techniques...
- Watch: When He Flakes On You, Send Him THIS Text
- Never Make This Flirting Mistake If You Want To Attract Guys
- QOTW: How Does This White Woman Help Hispanic Husband Not Feel Like an Outsider?
QOTW: How Does This White Woman Help Hispanic Husband Not Feel Like an Outsider?
10 Cool Ideas for a Fun and Casual Date in Philadelphia
QOTW: Black Girl Wondering If The Guy She Met Online Is Really Attracted to Her
QOTW: Asian Guy Introduces White Girlfriend to Family as a Friend
Never Make This Flirting Mistake If You Want To Attract Guys
Responses to "Your image; your personal brand!"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.