Why women cheat and how to prevent it
What challenges plague romantic relationships in today's technology-centric world; and what do women and men truly want from their significant others in a long-term relationship?
Well Charles J. Orlando, bestselling author of the book series: The Problem with Women... is Men and relationship/interpersonal relations expert has spent the last 10+ years connecting with tens of thousands of people to answer the above two key questions. Its no wonder the media refers to him as "The Malcolm Gladwell of Relationships"—and "Carrie Bradshaw-meets-Hitch" by his readers. With a Facebook fan base of 640,000+ - completely by word-of-mouth - he offers free, street-smart love advice to men and women around the world. Providing advice and relationship insights to the masses has been a personal calling for Charles, with his overarching goal to "positively influence as many people as possible."
Well today, Charles and I riff on:
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
• Why women cheat
• How to prevent your girl from stepping out on you
• Why women love alpha males
• Modern-day chivalry: Does it still work with women's empowerment?
• How and why men get played by women
Listen to some of the great advice he has to offer and get influenced... Positively!
- Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
- 2 Secrets That Get Him to Commit to You
- QOTW: White Male Engaged to Black Female Seeks Advice About His Racist Son
- Want to Get Him Back? Never Do This...
- Rihanna: "We don't need to be putting black women against each other"
1 responses to "Why women cheat and how to prevent it"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.