Why white men love the black woman

Posted by James, 31 Aug 07

Ever wondered why some white guys, love black women so much?

It seems that being a white male and proclaiming your attraction to black women (not only sexually, but also romantically) may lead to a lot of controversial and dangerous things. Let’s leave the debate of why more black women may be opening themselves up to white guys. The main focus of this debate is: why some white guys are opening themselves to black women. Let’s concentrate on that.

Most white males don’t feel like they are running short of white women to marry. White males just marry at high rates. So question is: Why black women? The thing is it will not be fair to bundle up black women as one since everyone is their own person… be it in appearance or personality.

However, one thing that a white male friend of mine said… and I let him get away with bundling it all up is: “We love a black woman's confidence, her tenacity and her undeniable achievements in the face of great adversity...᾿ Since this info was coming from a man, there was definitely the mention of the lips, the curves, and that wonderful skin as well.

So what about stereotypes like “black women are either sexually conservative or total sluts?" Many people give so much lip service to interracial dating. You would think they have never done it. But those uptight individuals are the ones that spread these stereotypes. What happened to the highly educated black woman? How about the caring, decent and involved black woman?

Probably most white guys and others are confused with the stereotypical trash people spread around and if you are one that falls for such lame ol’ lines, then you sure as hell haven’t dated a black woman.

Bottom line, you don't have to sacrifice who you are for a white guy. They will love you anyway. Just be you and open yourself up… and if you like white guys, some white guy will find you too.

7542 responses to "Why white men love the black woman"

You must be logged in to post a comment.

1.   trainer7 says:
    Posted: 12 Jul 12

Preach reese lol

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
  2.   BarbieM59 says:
    Posted: 10 Jul 12

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: or 125 (-109)
    • Reese says:
      Posted: 11 Jul 12

Barbara you are wrong there are alot of wealthy and well off white men married to black women. The majority of bw do not have weaves. In fact the statistics show that bw marry higher end white men on average than white women who marry bm counterparts look it up. Also bw are least likely to be divorced from wm and bm. We have the highest success rate with wm in the nation and higher with bm than wm so maybe your theory is off. And 2nd wm have always been attracted to bw even in times of slavery because we all know they couldn't keep their hands off of bw then even presidents. Also the fastest growing ir relationships include bw/wm, bw/am. What some men say to you and what they do are not the truth. Let me clear up other misconceptions. Bm date bw at a higher rate than almost any other race. Asian women have the highest ir relationships. The highest % of men dating/married to IR is native american not black. There is more white men with a Asian wifes than all the bm married and dating ir together. But if it makes you feel better to say so go ahead. But bw who marry wm almost always marry up actually statistically they make more money and are marriages are more successful. Bw won Miss Universe, Rihanna was voted sexiest woman in the world and Biance most beautiful all in 2012.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 5 ()
      • QTpie1968 says:
        Posted: 23 Jul 12

Reese, thank you so much for your wonderful replies to such an obviously narrow-minded and highly misinformed person. Of all the black female friends I have who are either married to or involved with a white man, EVERY single one of them is successful and loves his BW unconditionally. It's sad to see such hateful words from someone on an interracial dating site!! Hmmm....could her real issue with black women/white male relationships be her own jealousy of such beautiful and strong unions?

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 5 ()
        • Butternut08 says:
          Posted: 29 Jul 12

Well said ladies. I admired your ability to respond with such class and equipped with the facts. Obviously, that young lady is intellectually challenged (?) but definitely misinformed. Yes, her words were hateful and sprayed graciously with venom but the facts are the facts as Reese so eloquently educated us with. It strongly appears to me that Barbie has some unresolved resentments that she may need someone to talk with as to experience freedom and release from such strong hatred. My heart goes out to people who suffer from the disease of ignorance.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 1 ()
      • Indigo0110 says:
        Posted: 07 Aug 12

Reese thank you for breaking it down to Barbie!

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 1 ()
    • Reese says:
      Posted: 11 Jul 12

The creator of Star Wars left his wife of 15 years for a black woman. The creator of South Park and black wife are expecting a baby. The creator of Norton Anti-Virus left his college sweetheart for his black wife. (5 kids) That Russian Billionaire left his wife and kids for Naomi Campbell. The Prince of Monaco cheated on his wife with a black woman who is now the mother of his kid. The Prince of Liechtenstein dumped his girlfriend and married a black woman. Are some of the ones I could think of besides Robert Deniro, Dirk Nowzitki. In Canada 50% of bw are married ir.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 1 ()
      • Butternut08 says:
        Posted: 29 Jul 12

Lol! Go ahead Resse w/ your bad self! I can tell you this; If only Robert Deniro was about 15 years younger, I'd be walking down the red carpet hand in hand w/ him!

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 1 ()
        • Reese says:
          Posted: 29 Jul 12

My girlfriend has a mad crush on him too. I like Italians in general.lol

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
          • QTpie1968 says:
            Posted: 31 Jul 12

I totally agree with you ladies about Robert Deniro. I have loved him for as long as I can remember!!! Not only is he a terrific actor, I would say he has EXCELLENT taste in women lol! :-)

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
      • tonyrodg says:
        Posted: 15 Aug 12

The Baroness of Austria is a BW.

• Reese says:
      Posted: 11 Jul 12

Oh, two of my bw friends are married to white attorneys, one friend is engaged to jewish docter, and one a Asian docter so maybe it is just your circle.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 1 ()
    • NaijaBabe11 says:
      Posted: 16 Jul 12

LOL....leave it to a face-less troll to spew this kind of rubbish...so cowardly!

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 3 ()
    • Nylia says:
      Posted: 17 Jul 12

BarbieM59 you sound very bitter. What you are saying is not a reality check. It's your opinion derived from your environment. I'm very interested as to why you are on this site because you seem to have some issues to work out on how you feel about black women. You have painted all black women as "loud and yucky to touch". Tell me, when have you met all black women? Or, "The majority of men in general"? So for the record, I have or my friends (who happen to black) have dated white men who were lawyers, CEO's, doctors etc... There is no threat here. People like who they like, whatever their color. That's what makes life so interesting. What you have said is very crude, ugly, and untrue. Again, I urge you to look into yourself and deal with those issues.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 4 ()
      • Indigo0110 says:
        Posted: 08 Aug 12

Nika23, I have to agree with you on all points. This woman Barbie, obviously knows nothng about Black Women. We have been so stereotyped that most other races don't realize that many Black Women have naturally very long hair. Not all want to, or have to wear weaves. I was born with very long hair. As I've gotten older, I wear it very short. As far as cleanliness is concerned, this woman really needs to check the history of America, and educate herself on black women and cleanliness and habits. That's the one thing our parents, and grandparents stayed on us about. To Barbie, when I was in college, my roommate was white, and two suite mates were white. Believe me when I tell you, their personal hygiene was a shock to me. It had never, ever questioned my mind that white girls would not be clean. I had no reason to beleive otherwise, as I expected basically we were all taught as young girls how to keep ourselves, toilets, etc. clean. These girls got up in the morning, put on clothes without bathing. Sometimes did not change their undergarments, and definitely did not like cleansing the bath tub after use. It was a serious point of disagreements where I was concerned. As far as weaves are concerned, White women have always worn extensions. They used to call them "Falls". The tips were secured by tiny combs. White women also wear weaves, Brittany Spears for one. I would say to Barbie, please don't think Black women are as uninformed as she is Honestly, this type of person, is a waste of time. She MUST feel comfortable believing these things. Ladies, we will never, ever meet her, and she's actually not worth the time in our days.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 3 ()
    • nika23 says:
      Posted: 21 Jul 12

This sounds like a white woman whose circle includes racist white men or she wants to turn off black women from pursuing white men. Most black women don't wear weaves and many white women wear weaves, so the white men should be turned off by their weaves too. And what makes you think black women don't wash their "head and necks", such bullshit. Black women aren't the only race with dark skin so if dark skin turns them off then they wouldn't date Asians (including Indians who are usually darker than blacks) and Hispanic women who often times cannot be differentiated from black women unless they are native looking. Spewing stupid racial stereotypes that fit very few black women to all black women shows your racism. Why are you on an interracial site then because if you have a daughter with a black man all the negative things you say about black women would apply to her? Besides what the hell is a "wigged"? Maybe you should stick with your racist group of friends because your hate is yucky. Well I see Reese has already made you look like a fool so I won't bother to add much more.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 4 ()
    • rk1 says:
      Posted: 31 Jul 12

Barbie, I am not sure what side of the planet you're on. However, I am an upper income white male who exclusively dates black females. As a matter of fact, here in Tennessee you would be suprised to know how common this is.....To tell you the truth, I believe the white women are the ones who have the attitudes. Seems to me that you are one of the Attitude white women who will remain single. Lastly, Black, Brown or Ebony skinned women are more beautiful than any other color God has made. Soft to touch, sweet to taste, and aromatic to smell. Good luck !

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 3 ()
      • QTpie1968 says:
        Posted: 01 Aug 12

Rk1, you are very astute. Thank you for speaking to the highly "misinformed" poster as an upper income white male who loves and appreciates Black women.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 4 ()
      • Neco110 says:
        Posted: 04 Aug 12

so sorry! i meant to check and see who put a thumbs down lol! it suppose to be thumbs up! well said and I agree! <3

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 1 ()
      • helulev39 says:
        Posted: 18 Aug 12

rk1~I must say that your compliment of a black woman is divine! I would like to thank you for speaking up with what you know and feel. As far as the attitude that's a personal thing with any race of woman. Continue to love black women, we need more out spoken men like you! <3

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 1 ()
    • eanad0976 says:
      Posted: 02 Aug 12

Haa......I have to agree. I rarely have a situation when a young attractive white male looks at me. I go to the club with my friends and I'm the only one left out. I blame it on NY though. The white guys I have dated were not quality men, not stable financially and most of the time interested in "trying something new". The relationship does not last for long. I may have issues but I've experienced these situations so many time... I'm watching the shows on TV dreaming about this young white stud meanwhile in real life he wants barbie girl! I don't have the bouncy hair and if I do it last for 3 days at the most. Yes, I wash my hair once a week to preserve the moisture of my scalp, yes my vagina is black and not pink, and to add to that I don't have pinky toes. I have to say no on the neck though. I could see why white men would want to date their own kind. It all starts at the younger age; a black and white little girls playing, the black little girl automatically like the white girls hair! I was in the park the other day and I saw it in my own eyes! Don't even start telling me about education, loving your own hair and all that stuff. yes, we will tell our kids to love themselves for who or what they are, but as a kid everything is new and different. having said that why do I date white guys? not sure really.. I certainly reached a level of confidence with them. and I do find them attractive. Also, Reese, I'd like your stats! lol. In regards to your 2nd point, you are omitted so many facts though..slavery, another opportunity to experience something new! From what i understand, Barbie59, who is probably a man, who knows.. no pic, no stat, was giving her general opinion of what she experienced. Leila Lopes, Rihanna, and Beyonce have all wealthy black men in their life. I can see Leila going for a mature white man at some point though. Anyway, we're all looking for love. I wanted to share this link too. You're stats kind of derived from this web link. http://justlikemecouples.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=31

• Reese says:
        Posted: 12 Aug 12

It is there choice, but white men are attracted to them and even bw who bm generally are not attracted too like Whoopi Goldberg. Best of luck in your pursuits and hope you know you don't have to settle for someone who isn't bringing something to the table. Go get him girl.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 1 ()
    • Lamw77 says:
      Posted: 17 Aug 12

Poor Barbie, If ignorance is bliss, you must be in 7th heaven. Who raised you? Do you have any black female friends? If you do, they couldn't possibly know the real you? Why are you here anyway? I don't think I need to comment any further. I see you have been put in your place by other members already. Why don't you do an experiment and pose as a black woman on this site , see how many eligible, successful white males show interest and prove yourself wrong.

• ladyafrika says:
      Posted: 18 Sep 12

Miss Barbie, I'm new on this site and i just have to say, I'm very shocked and disgusted with your comment and i think its a shame as a human being that is the way you would talk about another race. I mean you write in such anger as If black people are dogs, trash and disgusting to be touched? and not to mention, these" white men" that talk about black women like this, how do you find them as good people. What makes you better than a black colour?? Just cause its dark? I mean wow , lady. Every race is beautiful, every individual in each race is different, nobody is ugly. I was born in Africa and live in Canada (THANK GOD AM NOT WHERE YOU ARE). I have faced this kind of hate and negativity while living here, i talk to white guys everywhere i go and they are not afraid to ask me out. But honestly, wow! You've just blown my mind in how negative and ugly people can truly be. I'm a black woman, I'm not allowed, i'm friendly, all my friends are difference races, i'm friendly and i am a good person LOTS AND LOTS of time WHITE MEN COMPLIMENT ME! You go to Africa and even there White men date lots of black women, lots of interracial couples. TONS. I was born this way, and i'm proud to look this way, So how dare you, you talk about my race like we are garbage. Be a human being, think before you say stuff. May god have mercy on you. Wow!! The hatred from people like you is soo sad, even my white gf's are all shocked you wrote something like this.

• SoldierNick says:
      Posted: 03 Nov 12

Barbie (I take it youre some kind of man, and a sick little nerd at that) having been around the block a few times, I have to tell you that your comment is about the most ill-educated, disgusting and offensive garbage I have ever read. Only in such a fundamentally racist country as the US of A could you get away with it. In some places in Europe you would, quite rightly, be locked up for spouting this sort of hateful drivel. As a former member of the British SAS (special forces), let me just say that you are extremely lucky not to be within physical arms reach of me or any of my former comrades-in-arms. We did not risk our lives time and again in defence of Western democratic values in order to give freedom of vile speech to the likes of you. Part of our code was that women, of whatever race, colour or creed, were inviolable and worthy of respect. Real men understand that, even if you dont. Now crawl back under your filthy little stone, and stay there.

3.   Mikeman82 says:
    Posted: 10 Jul 12

Good morning lovely people on the site. I have only dated "women of color" since my divorce from my white wife in 2006. I did not begin dating black women to fulfill any fantasy, obsession, or "bucket list" thing. My rational was very simple. The "women of color" that I had met and interacted with through the years professionally always impressed me with their charm, always "squared away" with their dress, confidence to talk and interact and willingness to make good eye contact. After my divorce, I asked a lady to dinner and she said yes, I was smitten from that day to the present. I recently met a wonderful woman, on this site, and we have been seeing each other for about 3 months. I could not ask for a finer friend, companion, lover, helpmate, whatever term one wishe's to use. People are people, however, I do urge people to open their minds to different possibilities, get out of the sterotypes and look into what this wonderful world has to offer us. Best wishes, Michael

4.   scoffy60 says:
    Posted: 09 Jul 12

Attraction is hard to explain, in my youth any female that had the looks would set all sorts of thoughts going thru my system. I will say as I have aged physical appearance still is part of the attraction, but not the main catalyst to start any sort of interaction. Sarah and I have discussed this topic numerous times as we meet and see inter-racial young couples very frequently, and yes often we wonder if one of the pair or maybe both are just exploring some type of fantasy or satisfying a curiosity concerning romance with a person of a different race. Understanding what is in a person's heart is not an easy task. In all races, we have seen the good girl chase the bad boy, or the good boy chase the bad girl.....So in the end just have to take a person for what they are, and trust me you will know when it's the real deal. God Bless Scoff/Sarah

5.   MauiGnome says:
    Posted: 09 Jul 12

I feel the same way about Black women, so full of loving kindness and exotic beauty.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
  6.   Cocodip20 says:
    Posted: 08 Jul 12

White men are so hot, and romantic I can't help myself when it comes to them.

7.   SouthernNC says:
    Posted: 08 Jul 12

I would love to hear caucasian/"white" men that are on this site or have been on this site speak on the subject. I believe there are caucasian/"white" men that are interested in "black" women because that is who that are truly attracted to "black" women. However, I think are a WHOLE LOT of caucasian/"white" males on here are just here to do to fulfill a fantasy. Gentlemen please prove me wrong.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 8 ()
    • jrebs43 says:
      Posted: 17 Aug 12

I loke you attitude. I love black women more than anything. I wish I could find me one.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 1 ()
  8.   scoffy60 says:
    Posted: 06 Jul 12

Just dropping by to say hello, yes I still follow most of the post as I find them very intresting. I know that most of you are not famliar with the background behind Scoff and myself due to our long absence from posting. To keep things simple Scoff is white and I'm black, both of us are from the same small town in southern Alabama, our relationship started back around 1964 when we both worked on a truck farm packing tomatoes. (That's the short version) Reminiscing the other day I happened to think about an incident that took place my junior year at Florida A& M, concerning a picture I kept on my dresser. Again to briefly catch you folks that are not familiar with as I say our saga for lack of a better term. With the separation of me going off to A&M and Scoff ending up getting drafted we had not had hardly any contact, so our romance was rather cold. Although we both still harbored heart felt feeling for each other. After our chance encounter at the Trailways station in Mobile he did get my mailing address and promised to write. So back to the picture on my dresser, an 8 by 10 of Scoff with a black soldier standing close with some kinda of military vehicles behind them. At the bottom Scoff had wrote never stop thinking about you my first love and my first real kiss love Scoff. When I first put the picture on the dresser my room mate commented or inquired as she pointed to the black soldier. Is that your old boyfriend that you talk about occasionally? With out thinking I said no that's him on the left, she kinda of looked at me like are you serious, as she commented he looks white. Then she started laughing, as she stated Sarah you always have had a sense of humor. Gosh it must of took at least 30 minutes to convince her that Iwas not joking. Just a thought from the past (1969) as how the social structure has changed from the ol'days.... Love and God Bliss Sarah

• 1960rolf says:
      Posted: 18 Jul 12

Well, I'm here to prove you wrong :) I was never really interested in dating black women. On the street for instance, I'd sometimes give white women a second glance, but I'd never look at black women that way. That all changed when I met my (black) ex girlfriend. I fell in love with her because of who she was, and I never saw her as "black". Except when I woke up next to her the very first time. Her black skin and the white sheets - then I noticed! Even though we have broken up a long time ago, that image of her blackk skin and the white sheets still sits razor-sharp in my mind. Since then, I have only dated black women. On the street, I'll never look at white women but I do give black women a second glance sometimes. To me, it has, and had, nothing to do with fulfilling a sexual fantasy. I hope I proved you wrong :)

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
  9.   CinnamonTee says:
    Posted: 06 Jul 12

Let me just say that I adore white men. I have to be honest though, Until I turned 40 I had never dated or been intimate with one. I went to school with them, they have been some of my best fiends but never had I dated one or even thought about it until recently. My experiences have been just as amazing as dating a black man. Allbeit, it was definitely something to get used to but overall, it was great. Happy hunting.

10.   Eireland says:
    Posted: 05 Jul 12

I have dated interracially for most of my life. I am simply more attracted to women with darker skin. I also have experienced that women of color are more appreciative of the love and attention I have to offer. I think internet dating is so incredible . It allows barriers to fall, doors to open and wonderful possibilities to present themselves. I have met people on dating sites that I never ever would have met in the normal course of my life experiences. How cool is that. Cheers everyone and send someone from a different race a message tonight:)

11.   lx47009 says:
    Posted: 04 Jul 12

I too have always been attracted to caucasian men. I grew in up a predominately caucasian area in the Midwest. When we were kids, not one of us saw color. We saw one another as basic human beings. My desire is for all of us to experience that kind of sheer acceptance again as adults. Mixed marriages and mixed couples are BEAUTIFUL!

12.   tomp7 says:
    Posted: 03 Jul 12

Wow! You women are deep. I love intelligent conversation as well as insightful. I love black woman, and that's that. Physical attraction is a must, but if your weak minded it can be a problem. Stay beautiful.

13.   justmeintn says:
    Posted: 03 Jul 12

As a white man who appreciates the qualities that a black woman has to offer, I would like to share this: I have approached several black women and consistently get the same reply, you seem like a great guy, but my family would disown me if I dated a white guy! This breakdown needs to start in our homes. With white men, black men, latino men, asian men, white women, black women dating white womenthe available white woman is a small percentage of the relationship possibilities that exist. Fathers and mothers have got to STOP telling their lovely black daughters that they have to be with men of their culture. Why is your black daughter not allowed to date someone who is financially secure, with a great job and a good head on their shoulders. Why is your black daughter not allowed to date someone that will treat them like a queen, will respect their differences, hellwill love that the differences have the potential to make the relationship that much stronger. I personally love the passion, tenacity, forthrightness, family bond, whole hearted love, non-game playing potential of the black woman. These are the traits that attract me to a black woman. Good God, each of the black women that I have approached are so strong, convicted, spiritual, and family oriented that I instantly attracted to them. But to hear that their family wouldnt allow them a chance with someone who would put them on a pedestal and be there for them like they were the only person on earth is ridiculous. Moms and Dadstell your lovely black angels that it is ok for them to be happy, pampered, loved and well taken care ofeven if that person is of a different color!!

• tranquil27 says:
      Posted: 04 Jul 12

Interesting you should say that. I don't know why, but in my experience, it seems more acceptable for black men to date out of their race. It it possible the the reason for encouraging black women to date black men may come from a desire to protect them - history has taught black women they are at the bottom of the racial totem pole. I can understand why parents or families would encourage black women to lean towards that which is familiar. The irony is that so often it hinders success rather than encourage it. It really is baffling to me that in today's society anyone would't be encouraged to find love, respect and appreciation where ever they can. I just seem to have less in common with black men, yet I have no success with white men or men of any other race. I'm still hoping though.

14.   glwadia says:
    Posted: 02 Jul 12

hello just to let you guys know that all these comments are really interesting. i ve been here not too long ago in search of a good Caucasian guy who ll be strongly interested in me. a friend of mine referred me to this site because this is where she found her husband. i must tell it is not easy at all. i m easily getting along with them i think. my ex was a white dude. just that now i wanna settle down and think about building a family. i know i would find my husband on here. good things are not easy to get but all i know is that what is yours is yours.

15.   Shee91 says:
    Posted: 02 Jul 12

I find myself being attracted to white men now as well but it seems hard to meet one. I try not to think about it because I'm only 21 and in school but it is a thought that crosses my mind from time to time. Also because I'm a christian I think that makes it a little harder.

• justmeintn says:
      Posted: 03 Jul 12

Being a Christian should make it easier!

• jrebs43 says:
      Posted: 03 Jul 12

Shee91, I would like to date a black woman in a second. Age does not matter.I am 43 years old and happiness is all that counts!

16.   CaribDee says:
    Posted: 01 Jul 12

I am not necessarily attracted to white men only, but they seem to have the same interest as me. However, I do feel like they will only approach me online. Can anyone explain why? I have been at the same gym for the last three years, five times per week and the same guys stare from the corner of their eyes, but never try to approach me.

17.   bethis says:
    Posted: 01 Jul 12

i swear they make it so easy let's me real for a minute i have went thru in 4 yrs a billion profiles where is my man

18.   bethis says:
    Posted: 01 Jul 12

why does it have to be a white or black thing why can't it just be love

19.   tolgacekcen says:
    Posted: 29 Jun 12

i am looking for a black woman, features : very big boobs, big buttocks, big lips, and lovely and faithful and sincere, i am waiting now :) kiss everybody

20. Posted: 28 Jun 12

I'm still not hearing enough of why white men want to be with a black woman. And furthermore, What's the problem white men have with white women? Are white women good women? We are always hearing about a black woman's strength. What are white women known for?

• HotWillyT says:
      Posted: 29 Jun 12

Uniq, I think you are missing the point. Attraction isn't something you can logically explain to someone for all women of all races are different. yes there are some stereotypes which may carry some similarities in one race or another. Frankly I am attracted to women of all races. Truly Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and hopefully the feeling is mutual. This is the great fact for us!!!

• jrebs43 says:
      Posted: 29 Jun 12

uNIQCHOCLADI-I have benn attracted to black women for a long time now. I want to be WITH a black woman because they are more laid back to me than white women, look better and I am just attracted to them.

21.   nik20009 says:
    Posted: 28 Jun 12

Ok I am a White 54 year old English guy living in the USA, I have only dated Black Women for the last 32 years, Just got married to the sweetest most beautiful Lady I have ever met, Met her here on Afro Romance always said would never get married again and within 2 months of meeting married her, So love is out there JNK_1 understand where you are coming from, a lady should be asked out its about how you were raised, the Desperate comment is from a person who does not understand that not everyone is the same, Not everyone is a grab the bull by the horns and hang on, but this is what happens, lots of guys will not approach a beautiful women for fear of rejection, its "she wont go out with me she is to good" but stick to who you are and trust me there is a person out there who will love the values you have, when you least expect it, it will happen...

• jnk_1 says:
      Posted: 29 Jun 12

Thank you so much for your kind words nik20009, and congrats on your marriage! I don't know why that comment was made towards me but it's all good, I thought we were all here to talk about our interest in love. But you will always find one who feels the need to try and down someone, I'm glad that you found love and I wish you and your wife nothing but happiness!

22.   jnk_1 says:
    Posted: 27 Jun 12

Was this addressed to me? First just let me say I'm not desperate and thank you for your unwated comment I'm just here talking with everyone else so I don't see the need for your comment. I have been with white guys before in the past but they approached me. All I was saying that I see white guys that I wouldn't mind talking to but just don't know if could approach them. But thank you for your comment any way Nairobi28 says: June 25, 2012 at 15:36 You sound desperate!! White men are not afraid to go after what they want. Maybe its just you.

23.   dinhabenj says:
    Posted: 26 Jun 12

african girls lets nt be scared lets face reality and kick the ball,love is love no matr wht race u r

24.   Slimtim78 says:
    Posted: 25 Jun 12

I am just saying I have opened and unleashed the barrier of races.... Have tried my own all my life... Don't want t wate the rest of what I have left To live un happy (; Even the Asian women....

25.   Slimtim78 says:
    Posted: 25 Jun 12

Lol... As my cousin from Oakland, CA recently told me.... Time to move on and enjoy more than one flavor of The rainbow....

26.   Slimtim78 says:
    Posted: 25 Jun 12

First off, hello to all the African American women...! (; I am from the south too but more southeast in GA. I am 34, and I myself has had a liking and attraction to the African American women! There were several in my grade I would liked to have asked out but couldn't... Now I'm my own man of choices... Being divorced I have found that too many white women are claiming " to be genuine etc...." but I haven't yet found one since my divorce. Surely but slowly I'll find me one... Living here in Memphis,TN. Have lived here 15 years, Which I have noticed much more relationships of different races coming together creating relationships... Like I've said, I've always had a desire for one, why it took me 15 years living in Memphis, TN married and divorce with two little children.... to start my journey I don't know... But it's begun lol. I do believe that most all women in all ethnicities there are money hungry women and vice versa.... Finding the right one for me is what makes the difference. Anyway, everyone take care.... That's my little non sense of words... (;

• SouthernNC says:
      Posted: 16 Jul 12

I know growing up in rural Missouri alot of white males grew up that it was not okay for them to ask black/colored girls out. Okay to bed, but not date let alone marry. My family says that is changing. I have not lived there in almost twenty years. I have plenty of female relatives with children by white men, so somebody didn't care....lol I understand being able to break free of the expectations of others. It is more acceptable now for a white male to date and marry women of color, particularly black women. You will meet her, be patient.

27.   laidback says:
    Posted: 25 Jun 12

i say to all the sisters go for it ,if a white guy is who you want.then hopefully i will find that sister who is waitng for me.you're either part of the problem, or part of the solution.

28.   secretcode says:
    Posted: 25 Jun 12

I must admit that i have a stronger attraction to white men than i do black men, but being in Kenya, the stereotype is more noticeable (for me anyway). I studied in England for a while and found it fairly easy (or should i say easier) to approach and talk to white guys but in Kenya, I find myself shying away because most of the ones that approach me are either much older (i'm 26) or just want a good time.

29.   jrebs43 says:
    Posted: 23 Jun 12

How do you go about finding black woman on this site?

• SouthernNC says:
      Posted: 16 Jul 12

You may want to start by posting a picture first. Then set up your criteria. I lot of guys on here either create a laundry list, looking for their fantasy black woman or wanting sex. There are degreed and non degreed women on this site. It really depends on what you desire.

30.   jnk_1 says:
    Posted: 23 Jun 12

alourl130, I know that's how it is with me too. I always get the older white guys that reach out to me and in there 60's. I wonder if white men are looking for a certain type of black women?

• jrebs43 says:
      Posted: 24 Jun 12

Not me. I am 43 years old and age does not matter at all. I like black woman ans can not wait until I find the right one.

31.   Mikenwill says:
    Posted: 23 Jun 12

In my opinion I think a black woman is the strongest of any race as far as America goes because your heritage is so strong and had to go through so much just to get where there are. Personally I think a educated strong black woman is so attractive. But here is a hint for the black woman who wants a white man approach him sometimes we are intimidated by you. In my experience it was easy to approach my first black girl friend because I was In high school and I went to an all white school and she was the only non white person in my school. Not to say she didn't have a choice but she would have had to go over a couple towns. However when I left for college the first time it was difficult if you only knew how many times I was turned down because I was white. Just know if you are intimidated he might be also. After all when first dateing another race we aren't use to opinionated and strong and kind of pushiness but then again it gets you where you are. I have a daughter who is biracial I thought her mom was the one but God had different plans for me. I'm looking for a black woma. But please know as a white male we do like to feel needed and in my experience a black woman is use to doing everything herself and doesn't need a man but we like to feel needed "hint hint."

• SouthernNC says:
      Posted: 16 Jul 12

I think most men, regardless of ethnicity, wants to be needed and feel needed by the woman he is with.

32. Posted: 23 Jun 12

Even King Solomon liked black women. The woman in Song on Songs is black. I was once dating a black woman called Sharon and I used to read that to her. She got all weak at the knees. :-)

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 1 ()
  33.   NastySasha says:
    Posted: 21 Jun 12

Well,I have dated men from all races.I was even married to a German soldier for 4 and 1/2 years before he died in Afghan.May he rest n peace. I have never minded the race of the guy.For me,what I don't like about guys is those that have nothing but stereotypical thoughts about me coz am African. I don't know if I will find another amazing Caucasian Guy like my late husband.All I know is am NOT desperate or in a hurry to marry again.Am happy as I am.No worries.

34.   lita2010 says:
    Posted: 19 Jun 12

I love men period but i love white men specially. they are so sexy and freaky maybe that is why...looking for one but no luck....

• jrebs43 says:
      Posted: 19 Jun 12

I love black woman and if you are out there, I would like to date one.

• SouthernNC says:
      Posted: 15 Jul 12

Believe there are white men that are just freaky as you think you are. Some are even on this site. lol

35.   Hevlen says:
    Posted: 19 Jun 12

Daniella dear, you got some low-esteem issues, your a pretty woman, and i you know it, just haven't noticed it yet. I understand where ur coming from, there aren't many white guy in Kenya, the young ones dont wanna go black and those that want are old, way older. So its nt about u that u havent met one yet. Remember you got to love u first inorder to love anyone else. Coming from a sista ;-).

36.   Chinad2 says:
    Posted: 19 Jun 12

Hello! I would just like to say this in a nut-shell. My ethnicity extends far, from having Creole-born parents with an Indian blooded Great-grandmother who married my White-Irish-Great-grandfather, on my father's side of the family tree. And, my White/Hatian mixed Great-grandmother, Creole-grandfather and Grandmother on my mother's side of the family tree have definitely gave room for me to be considered the term, "Other". Yet, they still consider me as a "Black/Africian-American". Having said all that, I've always felt that when white men looked at me, they never just jumped hoops to date me. I have only been on a date with one white guy my whole life. Not that I wasn't ever open to chance. Most older white men flirts with me, (and one that was eighty-something years old), slipped down one day and broke his hip trying to wait for me every day when I delivered his mail to their home. I felt bad for him, and his wife! :-) Poor sweet man!! Anyway, for most of my life I never really knew that so many white men liked Black women. I always knew in the back of my mind that it had to be more than I knew that did, but was afraid to be seen with us for fear of the prejudices their race instealed in thier minds from olde. Over time, they began to open up more. Black-men did'n't like the idea of Black-women with White-men. But, thy started dating White-women more and more and the White-women went crazy over Black-men. But, when Black-men felt they were doing somthing so great, they started shonning Black-women as if we were all so bad or not worthy to be treated well. Most White-men will treat me nice and respect me as a woman. It's with some group of men that are White that may be prejudice still, who will not be kind. I call them just "Fools". I have had occasional curiousity moments of wanting to be able to step out of the box and date a White-man because I really like to view people as "Human-Beings" that God have created!! Not Black, not White, not Hispanic, or Asian, or whatever! I believe that we can find love in any race of people if we just give it a chance. I know that no matter what race, there are good peopke and bad acting people! We just need to have more people showing love (Agape Love), for one another first and everything else will fade away. There are good women and good men in all of man-kind! That's what we need to know. That's because of sin! Sin has made us close our eyes to what is good. It doesn't matter what color of you skin, but to each his own. If you like vanilla today, you might like chocolate tomorrow. But, it shouldn't mean we should totally rule out any race of people. Just rule out the Bad! If anyone think they are so perfect because they are whatever race they are. Then why not be good enough to show the next one how to be good or even better!! Learn to help, not hurt! Thanks for listening! May God Bless You!

37.   meggg84 says:
    Posted: 18 Jun 12

im always attracted to white men, but aint luck yet still in search of my prince charming..

• jrebs43 says:
      Posted: 19 Jun 12

They are out there. I am one of the.I am a 43 year old white male in search of a black woman.

38.   euronukie says:
    Posted: 17 Jun 12

I'm definitely very much attracted to white guys. Even though I've grown up in an environment where interracial dating is not very popular. Despite this I definitely would like to marry someone outside my race. Whenever I have said this (in the black community) people tend to think that I have a problem with my race which is bull because I am a strong, proud, independent black woman and i love black men, I have been inspired by many in my life but at the end of the day its down to personal attraction and preference

• jrebs43 says:
      Posted: 18 Jun 12

I am the same way. I love black women. Some people just do not get a white guy dating a black woman.I , for one, see nothing at all wrong with it. I love black woman and thats the bottom line!

39.   Missjerry says:
    Posted: 17 Jun 12

Hey guys,,your comments are wonderful.its clear we all want the same thing here.am also in the race of searching my white prince charming. Good luck pals.

40.   KC7070 says:
    Posted: 16 Jun 12

I love what the woman has on the inside, Yes the outside is important as far as attraction but not as much as what makes her tick and our chemistry on all levels....Whatever race she may be is irrelevant as long as she loves me for me and is true to herself....

41.   AlexxxIs says:
    Posted: 16 Jun 12

Hello everybody,it is so clear why "white" men prefer "black" women : They treat the man better. they treat the man with respect and they are not so too known then the "white" ones.We white women like our emacipation but sometimes it is simply too much...and stop saying black or white.What a nonsence.Open your eyes,nobody is BLACK !!

42. Posted: 15 Jun 12

I grew up in mixed areas where there were a lot of interracial couples and I went to school with biracial children. It wasn't until two years ago til I started to exclusively seeing white men. I didn't think of anything about it, however realized that some Black American men hated it! I am African and I feel coming from my culture there are not too much racial tensions towards whites as Black Americans(or Afro Americans) vs. White Americans. I feel my folks are more closet homophobic than anything else(haha). My folks were pretty welcoming to have anyone come of another ethnic background sit around our dinner table. They never bad mouthed any other race or anything like that. Perhaps because we were also sheltered, could be it. Until I was turned 18, I understand that Interracial dating seemed to be a controversial topic. I can't help that I am also attracted to White males. I can't help that the white males who I have had past relationships with appreciated me ten times more than the Black males I've tried dating. I've come to conclusion that I like what I like and I really don't care what anyone else thinks about the way I live my life. As for the stereotypes...UGGGHHHH!!!! They're an insult to women like me. yes, I'm talkative No, I'm not aggressive No, I'm not living on welfare, food stamps No, I don't have any baby daddy's...etc They're really disgusting stereotypes. I can't judge anyone if they fit into any of these. However, saying BLACK WOMEN is very broad. Have you really met every black women, really? We all come from different backgrounds. Ok, I'll leave it here.

43.   The_Briana says:
    Posted: 12 Jun 12

I've always been naturally attracted to white men, I feel it's kind of like being gay, it comes naturally. You can't force yourself to be attracted to a certain type of person, you just are. When I was younger I wanted to reject my feelings because growing up in Arizona a lot of racism did go on in my life and I was made fun of for being black and called ugly by white boys I thought were highly attractive, but as I grew older I found there are plenty of handsome white men that like me for me. Granted, some white do seem interested in me only for some exotic experience or for the sterotype of a black female, but most are very sweet and loving and caring. I have men tell me all the time how beautiful my skin is and how gorgeous they think I am. For me personally I think nowadays white men want something that they can find in us rather than a white female, not saying that they're bad because they're aren't, maybe they just can't fufill the needs nor the quality that white men desire.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
  44.   cakelady says:
    Posted: 12 Jun 12

Hi Blk_DeVah: You mentioned that it is harder in the South to meet men outside your race it may appear to be that way but it is hard everywhere. I am up North.I know it is frustrating because I am sure there are men who really want to talk to you but they are afraid of rejection. You will be surprised when you just say hi how they light up and are surprised and happy you spoke. You might have to make the first move because of where you live. I know quite a few white men who live in Alabama and they tell me the same thing. I gave them the same advice I offer you. What do you have to lose? If anything you will meet a friend. I send you prayers and blessings because he is out there don't give up or settle you won't be happy.

45.   mooneyeyes says:
    Posted: 12 Jun 12

I love black women, And always wanted a black wife, I dont know why, thats just me, I was afraid to tell anyone, But now that im divorced, and now grown up, Im going after what i've always wanted, But dont get me wrong, She has to be beautiful on the inside to!

• Ronnie5 says:
      Posted: 16 Jun 12

I've always wanted to date and marry a white guy as long as I can remember still in search

• jrebs43 says:
        Posted: 17 Jun 12

I hear you loud and clear.I am the say way.I would like to date and maybe marry a black woman one day.

• Exusia04 says:
      Posted: 30 Jun 12

Well I hope u will find that virtous woman. I respect u for being honest, I guess everything happens for a reason.

46.   african1594 says:
    Posted: 08 Jun 12

Beauty comes from within, once you are confident with it, it resonates. I attract white men like a magnet. I am comfortable around them. I find them to be more passionate lovers, respectful and treat their women like a queen. They know the importance of treating a woman like a lady. It is for this reason why I personally only date white men. One thing you must know you have to be educated, ambitious, classy and be articulate. One more thing speak like a lady and look after yourself physically. I guess I have the added advantage of being ethnic and have an accent to go along with it. They love that fact and I work out, eat right, am educated. oh I am well traveled and speak 5 languages. Just be confident in your skin. Keep it classy all the time, even when you are mad...

• piscesgrl says:
      Posted: 10 Jun 12

I REALLY like your comment, I have found everything you have said about them being more passionate lovers, respectful and knowing how to treat me like a queen and a lady to be so true 7 it is also a large part of my magnetic attraction to them as well as thir physical beauty (just being honest here not gonna act like physical attraction does'nt exist) but this whole package is just Awesome (and the beautiful little mini people we create too- just Awesome) but yes, the second half of your comment also about taking good care of yourself and what we bring to the table as well, I have'nt been able to agree with someone more- I appreciate your comment!! Sincerely piscesgrl :)

47.   Niche says:
    Posted: 08 Jun 12

I've always like white men work with plenty but always as friends so I would like the opportunity to actually go on a date with one n see where it takes us.

• jrebs43 says:
      Posted: 17 Jun 12

I would take a black woman out in a minute. Life is too short and I just love black woman.

48.   jayloe9 says:
    Posted: 08 Jun 12

Oops! it doesnt mean that i have been brought up NOT TO respect other races.( I do interact with many people but my attraction seems to be towards the white-man :-) ) ....

49.   jayloe9 says:
    Posted: 08 Jun 12

Great article indeed - i have strong attraction to the other races but this does not negate the fact that i have been brought up to respect all races, have my own principles ,educated and my search for a white-man is not a financial move - since i am stable ... Just need the society to respect choices that individuals make without being judgemental ***still looking for him

50. Posted: 07 Jun 12

I've been attracted to white men since I can remember, never been confronted by any the wanted a chance at with me. I don't know if it's intimidation or what, but I won't say either. I would love to have a real loving relationship with a white man. But at the end of the day it really doesn't matter what the skin color is or where a person has come from. Just as long as we treat each other right and love. I am so grateful for this site, seriously. So, happy!! Honestly, I never thought or knew that there were so many white men that were very interested in black women. I love this, all of it. Thank you, so much for creating this site. Thank you!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 1 ()

Your perfect partner could be online right now

Coaching Testimonial

"The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience"

Submitted by: Karen, USA, 34

My Dating Coach really took the time to go through my profile thoroughly. First she viewed my pictures and gave me great feedback.

She read through the written portion of my profile, line by line, and gave direct feedback on how to add my personality to it.

My amazing consultant, even asked how my contacts where going and offered a few suggestions to increase my interactions with new men.

I took her advice and made the suggested adjustments.

I have received more contact from men, more views, and have started communicating with more people which was the whole point of joining the site in the first place.

The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience. Thanks!

Find out more