Why white men love the black woman

Posted by James, 31 Aug 07

Ever wondered why some white guys, love black women so much?

It seems that being a white male and proclaiming your attraction to black women (not only sexually, but also romantically) may lead to a lot of controversial and dangerous things. Let’s leave the debate of why more black women may be opening themselves up to white guys. The main focus of this debate is: why some white guys are opening themselves to black women. Let’s concentrate on that.

Most white males don’t feel like they are running short of white women to marry. White males just marry at high rates. So question is: Why black women? The thing is it will not be fair to bundle up black women as one since everyone is their own person… be it in appearance or personality.

However, one thing that a white male friend of mine said… and I let him get away with bundling it all up is: “We love a black woman's confidence, her tenacity and her undeniable achievements in the face of great adversity...᾿ Since this info was coming from a man, there was definitely the mention of the lips, the curves, and that wonderful skin as well.

So what about stereotypes like “black women are either sexually conservative or total sluts?" Many people give so much lip service to interracial dating. You would think they have never done it. But those uptight individuals are the ones that spread these stereotypes. What happened to the highly educated black woman? How about the caring, decent and involved black woman?

Probably most white guys and others are confused with the stereotypical trash people spread around and if you are one that falls for such lame ol’ lines, then you sure as hell haven’t dated a black woman.

Bottom line, you don't have to sacrifice who you are for a white guy. They will love you anyway. Just be you and open yourself up… and if you like white guys, some white guy will find you too.

7542 responses to "Why white men love the black woman"

You must be logged in to post a comment.

1.   Saxie says:
    Posted: 06 Jun 12

Black women, white women, asian women.......we are all women. And until we stop defining ourselves by our skin color, and look at ourselves and pride ourselves on what we have accomplished and continue to challenge ourselves to be the best individuals that we can be, then we will hinder ourselves and fit into the moles and stereotypes that society has put us in. There is nothing sexier than an educated, confident, independent woman in a mans eyes, no matter what race.

2.   nil says:
    Posted: 03 Jun 12

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: or 12 (-11)
  3.   Msmuffie says:
    Posted: 02 Jun 12

Girl let me stop you right now by saying you. Are Beautiful ....You have to tell yourself that you are beautiful and believe it. Build that confidence within and let that radiance shine through. When you do that it will attract others. The opposite sex can definitely tell when a woman is insecure and it may be a unattractive quality, trust me it works. Put that D in diva and work it..

• Ldydrgn says:
      Posted: 02 Jun 12

Amen to that Msmuffie! Wow Danniellacelin, you are freaking beautiful! Wow...and no, I'm not gay, lol! I love nothing but men in that way, along with what they bring to the table ;) But I'm also not afraid of calling them as I see them....again, wow! Freaking beautiful! :)~

4.   Msmuffie says:
    Posted: 02 Jun 12

Girl let me stop you right now by saying you. Are Beautiful ....You have to tell yourself that you are beautiful and believe it. Build that confidence within and let that radiance shine through. When you do that it will attract others. The opposite sex can definitely tell when a women is insecure and it may be a unattractive quality, trust me it works. Put that D in diva and work it..

• piscesgrl says:
      Posted: 10 Jun 12

Oh snap Msmuffie, after I left my response, yours appeared on my screen beneath mine, naturally I read it and.... we could'nt be more on the same page, u just wrapped up everything I said in a little short sweet, perfectly wrapped package :) hey u ;) !!!!

5. Posted: 01 Jun 12

Am an African lady who is very frastrated with myself when it comes to dating.I like white men so much but ever since I joined college av never been approached by any person or told am beautiful, byany this has led me to concentrate on my work nd business forgetting that I have a duty for myself.I like white guys but the fact that no black guy has approached me makes me feel that am the most ugliest person in the universe,and no whiteman would be interested to give me a chance or have me around as their woman. I knw am not cute but maybe good in a way! Av visited various dating site but stil avnt found one,so am left out with the idea that maybe itwasnt made to be.But hope that some day sometime all find someone special. I. Am happy for all who have succeeded in finding someone special nd one who makes them smile ,nd wish then all the best in life. Goodluck nd take care of the one special person u have found.

• tonycp says:
      Posted: 02 Jun 12

Sorry posted to the wrong reply.. duh - see the one above!

• fashionlash says:
      Posted: 05 Jun 12

You need 2 chill out cauz ur nt ugly lol...guyz r probbly scared 2 tlk 2 because they think you will reject them.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
    • Easternheart says:
      Posted: 06 Jun 12

You are absolutely beautiful and never think otherwise...

• piscesgrl says:
      Posted: 10 Jun 12

Hi, I just wanted to say that I read your comment here and was compelled to look at your profile. I see a very delicate and beautiful young woman, like a rose, who is in the process of finding herself and thus finding her way. I am noone to give advice but if I may share my experiences, I would like to say that I have personally found that the way we view ourselves is ultimately how others will view us... The "Law of Attraction" is very real indeed and it begins with the messages that we send to ourselves- If you would begin with de-programming those ugly little messages you send to yourself and replace them with feelings of "I am B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!"; "I really love my full lips, round hips, the beautiful curve of my eyes, my intellect my creativity, that I am giving......." You will find that what you are attracted to about yourself, others are attracted to as well. What we attract or don't attract tends to mirror our innermost feelings about ourselves and our position in life!!!! Tell yourself "White men love me!!!"...Then start to notice how many looks u begin to get from them (maybe you've just never noticed b4 because you are too busy feeling unattractive and undesireable. & yes, media does one helluva job making us feel that we are not the standard and that we have to live up to a damn near impossible standard- All we can do is our best and not forget to love and nurture ourselves in the midst of it all- if you don't who else will??? Never depend on another to do it for you- wake up every morning and find reasons to love yourself- when you love and nurture yourself, so do others value u, but remember, it begins with you (the mirror effect). After looking at my profile, you will probably say, "sure, easy coming from you, you probably have no problem being approached"...Let me just say- "Honey, we ALL have our insecurities"... and I have my self defining moments when I feel like the most horrid looking thing on the planet too (for example I recently made a decision to chop off all of the perm and color {i had bleached my hair blonde trying to live up to some damn ideal} out of my hair and go natural- I mean a seriously short nappy afro maybe 2 inches, now my goal is to grow it back down to my butt eventually which going natural will help this to happen in maybe 3-5 years because hair in its most natural healthy state grows fastest than when you are doing way too much too it- then i can straighten it the non chemical ways with a good ol' fashion instyler (hahaha, not old fashion at all very new technology but chemical free and it works great) anyway, my point is to say that i dont feel as pretty as usual because the perpetuation by media and most men is that long, straight hair is more preferable and feminine than not- but let me tell you how this all works- After my initial disgust at the way I now look (which is all very temporary, its growing back quite fast already), I made a decision to love my look no matter what and ROCK! IT!- So I get up every day, slap something pretty on my face, some earrings to match and a cute outfit and I pick my head up high and strut out the door and down the streets of my town, feeling very confident about myself, loving every bit of me (let me also add that i tore 2 ligaments in my ankle almost a year ago and have been unable to do physical activity for some time and have gained about 15 pounds, I cant fit any of my clothes comfortably and have just been feeling disgusted, I am usually very fit and active spending lots of time in the gym and eating healthy but after my ankle started showing no signs of healing i began feeling sorry for myself as i couldnt excercise and i was gaining weight so I permissively began eating horribly whenever and whatever i wanted so I had even more reason to abhor myself now feeling uncomfortable with my body image as all of us women are supposed to be stick figures but what about when you have an unanticipated injury??? Do I just stop eating??- O.k., I digress (a little venting), back to the point, so initially because of my own self disgust, I stopped getting looks from both white and black men, then when I made a decision to R-O-C-K me regardless and change my messages to myself- man my friend who is usually with me catches alL the white men staring at me when im not paying attention and tripping over things in stores because they are too busy staring at little ol' me with the short natural hair (confidence and how u feel about yourself is everything sista ;) {oh yeah, don't feel sorry 4 me with the ankle thing, 3 days a go i went back to the doctors and insisted on a referral to a rehabiltional specialist since they wont give me an MRI &, I have been referred to the orthopedic dept. who I am told will contact me within 30 days to begin rehabbing my ankle- again, we must take care of ourselves because nobody else is gonna do it) and lastly let me just say that those same white men tripping over me in the stores, well- It has been a very common experiene among most black women that white men are waaaaaaay less agressive than what we are used to with black men- I don't know why, but they just don't approach no matter how hard they may find themselves staring (meanwhile most of us holding firmly to the old school chivalrous value of wanting to be approached 1st by the man, so nobody ever makes the 1st move- so I have found that perhaps it helps to give a more suddel but very obvious, non verbal hint or clue of your interest and wether he acts or not is well, on him & if he does'nt, as 4 u my dear u just keep pressing onward toward your prince/king, he is out there and you will find one another and when you do, it will be glorious in all of it's beauty)- I find it helps if you see one that you are interested in back that when u find him staring, look him dead in the eye and give him a great big ear to ear heartfelt smile (more of a sexy relaxed smirk)- It's like snatching his heart into the palm of your hand (having never actually touched him at all or spoken a word) he's yours (there really is such a thing as pulling at a person's heart strings sweetie, u have to be magnetic and radiate magnetic energy- you can have and be anything you want, just be careful what you ask for because you just might get it!!!! - but that's the next life lesson I learned- chapter two!!!)

• piscesgrl says:
        Posted: 10 Jun 12

Oh yeah, I just wanted to mention one last thing to you- European men ARE NOT SHY whatsoever- Travel!!! (I certainly intend to do so) But be careful with them, as you venture overseas and begin dealing with something "foreign" to your knowledge you may find that the intentions of such individuals may require a more diligent effort in searching out- just be careful in how you proceed- The standards for sexual conduct and interest begin to get avidly loose as u cross borders into more permissive countries (as if the standards here in America are not loose enough)... I don't mean this to be offensive to anyone, I am only trying to say take the time to make sure that the person is totally vested and interested in you before you proceed should you decide on venturing into European countries because you will most certainly be approached- Just make sure it's the approach you want :) I hope I have been able to help sweetie :) Oh yeah and you are beautiful- I really like you in the purple dress!

• Chinad2 says:
        Posted: 18 Jun 12

Very well versed! Young lady!

• marcus1954 says:
      Posted: 14 Jun 12

Danniel ( mwonyah ) you are far from ugly...you are beautiful .... I Love Black women...Don't give up hope...

• DarkeyedLynn says:
      Posted: 14 Jun 12

Oh my...please don't be offended...but you need to know that your worth & a sense of validation that is accurate & actually the only that 'really' matters...by being in relationship with God through the Person of Jesus Christ. I've been sorta where you were in my past...so I say not to condem but in reading what you shared my heart broke that you believed your beauty, & most of all worth could ever be actually based on another's response. I'm where I am b/c of Christ...so I'm pointing you to Him. I will lift you up! I actually just got on out of curiousty this article...but God I believe had other intentions. Feel free also to keep in touch...may God bless you to know your true actual worth & value!

• smileybrown says:
      Posted: 04 Jul 12

Sister you are pretty,fearfully and wonderfully made. People will always see us the way we see our selves. The fact that you haven't found someone does not mean you are ugly. Just walk up tall with confidence and others will see you that way.Always wear a smile and see how many people smile back at you:) Love yourself first. I wish you luck.

6.   mpumi297 says:
    Posted: 30 May 12

thank you for understanding that African woman a human with lot to offer,im a African from Africa and i know the pain of being African woman,so all in the past now,let move on and build strong relationships no metter what!we only need one thing, that is to love and to be loved

• tonycp says:
      Posted: 02 Jun 12

Well you look lovely. That maybe the issue. Sometimes when someone is as attractive as yourself, men can get intimidated. Also a strong minded woman can have the same affect. Silly I know, but hang in there and look out for the quiet shy ones :-). You must have caught men showing an interest in you. Engineer a conversation with one that you fancy, make it subtle and innocent. That will put him at his ease. I felt a bit intimidated at first when I dated my first black woman (and she had a fiery personality that didn't help). But I met wonderful woman (only a friend now) and then went onto meet what I thought was going to be the love of my life (until she ended it). But no regrets :-). Tony.

• dave_74 says:
      Posted: 22 Jun 12

love is all we need!

7.   Anquinette7 says:
    Posted: 30 May 12

Since I moved to Colorado I have been more open to dating outside of my race. I have yet to meet anyone outside of my race because the men I have attracted thus far are only interested in fulfilling their fantasy of never venturing outside of their race. I am positive I will meet a man that is not seeking to explore his options and doesn't see color but wants love.

• NevaRenee92 says:
      Posted: 13 Jun 12

I completely understand. Interracial dating seemed more common when I lived in CO versus living here in WI. Now that I'm older, I realize that's because of the stereotypes about black women and the fantasies of some white men. I have meet several white guys here who seem genuinely attracted to black women and it's refreshing. I wish you luck on your search. You'll find him someday. :)

• NevaRenee92 says:
        Posted: 13 Jun 12

P.S. Sorry about my grammar and spelling mistakes haha. I type so fast that I don't always catch them until after I click "submit."

• jrebs43 says:
        Posted: 17 Jun 12

I am attracted to black women. They are beautiful and seemed more laid back than white woman. I wish I could find me a black woman and live happily ever after.

• Coacoa21 says:
          Posted: 18 Jun 12

Hey im wishing the same thing, i wish i can find me an young white male between 18-25 & live happily ever after !

• jrebs43 says:
            Posted: 18 Jun 12

I am 43 years old white male and have liked black woman for ever.

• Missjerry says:
          Posted: 18 Jun 12

Anyone single and white? Please let me know.

8.   Drea01 says:
    Posted: 30 May 12

I have always been attracted to white guys....I was afraid to approach them 1) For fear of what they may think about me 2)I was raised with the old fashion value, the man should find and approach the woman....I've just never been approached (sighs)

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
    • MikeatQMZA22 says:
      Posted: 31 May 12

I would like to say that you will find someone, in fact I'm trying to find a young black girl that will love me for me, as I will for her. Maybe we should talk, you seem very attractive in my eye. But then again I have always been attracted to black women than I am with white women.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
      • Missjerry says:
        Posted: 05 Jun 12

I am attracted to white men so much.i have been searching but not lucky yet.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
        • jnk_1 says:
          Posted: 19 Jun 12

I couldn't agree with you more Missjerry! I am attracted to white men and have been searching and haven't had much luck yet. I'm really starting to doubt that it will happen, but maybe one day. Good luck to ya!

• jrebs43 says:
          Posted: 20 Jun 12

I am the same way. I am searching for a black woman and can not wait until I find one. Black woman are the greatest and I know one is out there for me!

• smileybrown says:
            Posted: 04 Jul 12

I love white guys too. I think they are tender,loving and open minded. But they seem too hard to find. I have been searching for years. I haven't lost hope yet. Where are you my prince?:)

• Missjerry says:
        Posted: 06 Jun 12

I wish i could get a white guy who likes black women.i have always been attracted to white men.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
        • jrebs43 says:
          Posted: 18 Jun 12

I am the same way. I have always been attracted to black women and always will.

• jrebs43 says:
          Posted: 21 Jun 12

I love black women. If you are out there, I am waiting.

• Missjerry says:
            Posted: 24 Jun 12

Jrebs43,,lets hope that one day luck will follow us.

• meg199 says:
            Posted: 24 Jun 12

Nice to hear your coment on us. I also think white men are loving and torerant patient. Reason i cant rest till i find one though am older sure there is someone for me out there

• Missjerry says:
            Posted: 24 Jun 12

Jrebs 43,how abt a photograph of yourself,we need to see u if you dont mind.

• Peachez916 says:
        Posted: 09 Jun 12

Hi, Mike First, I would like to commend you for being open to dating black women, but now with that in mind, when you speak of finding a black girl...please do not use those two words in the same sentence (i.e black & girl) these words may envoke memories of past injuries from a historical stand point - slavery) such as girl, my girl, maid, servant, housekeeper, chattle, just thought I'd enlighten you a bit. no worries..so when you speak of wanting to develope a relationship with a african american female, please use the term "black woman", We all all adults here, no girls okay!

Hot debate. What do you think? or 28 (-4)
        • TomKombo says:
          Posted: 10 Jun 12

Hi Wow is it really that easy to envoke memories of past just by using two words in one sentence... don't get me wrong I'm European so I don't have much expirience with stuff like this... I'm just amazed how easy it is to potentionaly "offend" someone...

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
          • DarkeyedLynn says:
            Posted: 14 Jun 12

It depends on the person...especially more mature & probally region (south). But for his age range (18-21) most guys say girls & vice versa. She's more mature in age than the about 20 dude...so yes, sound advice for 'all' men to refer to 'any' woman (i.e.regardless of race) over 30...as a woman. LOL...it's not that serious. Like in all things, it depends on the person:)

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
          • dave_74 says:
            Posted: 22 Jun 12

The USA has some race issues that the rest of the world doesnt fully understand. But yeah, if she's your black girlfriend, in the USA, you might want to say African-American woman companion insted.

• BahamaIsland says:
            Posted: 24 Jun 12

You will find that in USA blacks are very sensitive than other blacks around the world as if only their past generations experienced slavery. In the Caribbean our past families has endured slavery to but we're NOT as sensitive. What's the difference with saying girl to that of a woman? When we proudly say girlfriend / boyfriend and not womanfriend / manfriend. Because of this racial sensitivity is it hard dating a black person from USA?

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 3 ()
        • euronukie says:
          Posted: 17 Jun 12

WOW! I definitely do not see the problem with using the phrase "black girl". I doesn't remind me of slavery at all and definitely does not offend me. But then again I'm black british and the whole race dilemma is not as sensitive over here as it seems to be in america.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 5 ()
          • trackgirl15 says:
            Posted: 23 Jun 12

i am a black female who was born and raised in the USA. I dont see how saying "black girl" is offensive either. I use the phrase white boy! But I was raised in NYC. The south may be more sensitive about things like that. When oh when will America let go of all these racial tensions so we can all be free to love who we want without fear of being "lynched".

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 3 ()
      • Coacoa21 says:
        Posted: 18 Jun 12

I love white men & would love to date you !

• jrebs43 says:
          Posted: 18 Jun 12

I like you attitude. I am a white male and would like to date black woman. You have a good day and stay beautiful.

• jrebs43 says:
          Posted: 18 Jun 12

I would like to date you. Black women are the best!!!!!!!!!

• jnk_1 says:
          Posted: 19 Jun 12

Me too it, I have seen some white guys I'd love to approach but afraid they would be like why is this black girl talking to me. White guys what are some sign that a black girl can aproach you? Just wondering

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
          • alourl130 says:
            Posted: 20 Jun 12

I feel the same way jnk_1. I have seen some very handsome white males on the site, but it seems like my idea (mainly fromt he media) shows a specific white guy with a specific black woman. So, I become apprehensive in sending emails or winks to those individuals. I've also notice, that the older white men are more open to spreading their wings. I have men as old as 60 send me interest emails.

• jrebs43 says:
            Posted: 20 Jun 12

Just start talking to them or give them a compliment. I would like nothing better than to date a black woman.

• dave_74 says:
            Posted: 22 Jun 12

some signs... 1) he is wearing a "I love black chicks " T-shirt (cafepress sells these, cute they actually have black chickens ...) 2) he sees you and starts singing the sir mix a lot hit "baby got back " 3) he is a white version of Tupac, wears his pants sagging low, has lots of bling and speaks fluent Ebonics 4) he supports Obama 5) he wears a Dashiki on a more serious note, you really cant tell... as I've been told I dont look like a guy that would be interested in a black women... I dont follow any sterotypes nor does my African wife. good luck! you are pretty, be yourself and your prince will come....oh those dating sites DO help!

• jnk_1 says:
            Posted: 23 Jun 12

alourl130, I know thats how it is with me too. I always get the older white guys that reach out to me and in there 60?s. I wonder if white men are looking for a certain type of black women?

• Nairobi28 says:
            Posted: 25 Jun 12

You sound desperate!! White men are not afraid to go after what they want. Maybe its just you.

• eddyready says:
            Posted: 30 Jun 12

@ jnk_1 Just be bold and be yourself ! I've always liked the black lady's since high school.White guys are becoming more interested in you ladie's everyday and for all the right reasons ! I see this with my friends and at work an more and more out in public everyday.Honey,have you ever thought they may feel the same way you do about aproching each other ? You ladie's have a reputation for being strong women and going after what you want.I bet if you see a white guy you like if you do make the frist contact ( move so to speak ),you will see just how easy we are to aproch :) ! All guy's like beautiful women no matter what race they are,and there is nothing more beautiful that a jazzy black lady :P ! EddyReady cares :P !

• Amerikanisch says:
        Posted: 30 Jun 12

I don't why I chuckled when I read that you were trying to find a young black girl. :-)

• Shi56 says:
      Posted: 01 Jun 12

I feel the same way you do. I am attracted to white guys but just did not know how to approach them. That is why I am on this site. It is time for me to think outside the box. I do not care what color he is. Just treat me like I am your queen.

• RAVENDELUXE says:
        Posted: 02 Jun 12

I also feel the same way. I'm attracted to white guys. I lived in Idaho all my life. My sister married a white guy and I dated latinos. I decided to change my way of thinking. But one thing that upsets me is so many white guys want to live their fantasy. Guys stop, open your eyes and see the real black woman and not america's view of us.

• Peachez916 says:
          Posted: 09 Jun 12

@ Raven, No truer words have been spoken. As a black women we of course have so very much to offer, my mystic, our sense of nuturing, loving, intellilect/intelligence, yet stereotypically, most men of other ethinic backgrounds seem to want what they think (only becuse we've been generalized forever) of some fantasy that evoke images of what "hoochie, ride or die, wanna be down sisters", And don't let me get started on the sexual aspect of us. Unrealistic expectations to say the least. No matter how hard to work as trying to deter the negativity of it...most white men perfer to live the stereotype. go figur...So in essence we have our work cut out for us. I love men of all ethnic bacgrounds...and yes I have a perference as do we all. But still we must remain confident, and steadfast that we will accopolish our goal of finding that special person who see beyond the stereotype and appreciates and respects us as individuals and not generalize us all into groups. Afterall, that's why we are all here right?

• Jamesthe1st says:
      Posted: 07 Jun 12

I feel the same way, I have always found black women extremely attractive, but have have always assumed that they wouldn't be interested in me romantically because I am white.

• pynkprincess says:
      Posted: 08 Jun 12

I have too, I understand Drea01, ever since I was a little girl, my first little boyfriend was "white" his name was "Eugene"

• mikayln says:
      Posted: 26 Jun 12

I've been attracted to all races, but from my experience, most men from other races would never think of dating a black woman.

• eddyready says:
        Posted: 30 Jun 12

@ mikayln I know you mean well and maybe it's just where you live at,but white guy's and black women dating is getting more and more common everyday ! This site and blogs like this this prove my point ! I'm giving you a thumbs up,any way :) ! EddyReady cares :P !

9.   Blk_DeVah says:
    Posted: 29 May 12

Its hard not to give up on dating outside your race when all I'm meeting are guys that are doing as an experiences(thinks its cool) or to fulfill a fantasy.I love all men and really don't see a certain race.If I'm attracted to you mentally and physically I don't care if you are purple red or green:0)...Its even harder when you live in the "SOUTH"Louisiana....

10.   cakelady says:
    Posted: 29 May 12

Hi dalo11, Thank you for the kind words. I understand your frustration I waited five years...Sometimes I thought it was the hardest thing I have ever done...before I met him he decided to wait and he waited four years. Just know that God is working on you both so when you do meet it will be perfect (perfect enough for you). The missing piece will be found for each of you. I know it sounds idealistic but it is not anything I have not heard before. hahaha I used my time to work on myself. I did a self-assessment and was honest with myself and decided to change things about myself that I didnt like. One day at a time I changes the things about myself. No, I am not perfect but I try my best to be better today than I was yesterday. I knew God would not give me what I prayed for if I didnt show him that I am willing to humble myself and be honest with who I am and what I am bringing into a relationship. I cant bring past relationships, negative attifudes, unrealistic expectations, hurt, or pain. Not dating gave me time to heal and become whole again. So I could give love that is whole not damage or broken. I wanted to share my journey with you because I have learned "For much is given, much is required".

11.   Shanabell says:
    Posted: 29 May 12

I too am attracted primarily to white men and I get asked by my black cohorts, "What do you see in white men? What's wrong with black men?" And it's difficult to respond because the answer is not so simple as to reference it to a deficiency or proficiency in either type of male. That being said, it is intensely difficult to find a white man that openly likes black women. Sure, they're everywhere online, hiding behind their computer screens, but like black women, they have a hard time coming out into the open with it. I'm not sure exactly why. It is too complex to say the answer is oppression. I don't care who knows I like white men. I share with all that will hear it. And believe me, the dynamic is perceived in just as bad a way or worse among blacks than whites. Also, there seems to be little issue in general about white women dating black men. In fact, I see THAT all the time. But the other way around? Rarer than snow in Miami. And it sucks. All I want is a white man I can be attracted to physically and personally and that it's so hard to find is crazy to me. I paid for membership on this site and haven't the faintest hope of finding what I'm looking for. I was optimistic at first, but things are looking less bright as time goes on. Nine times out of 10 I get messages from black men when I specify in my profile that I'm not looking for black men. It says something about one peripheral reason I don't look too hard at black men. Some are too confident that all black women are interested in black men. Nobody knows me like I do, and I love white men. I can't help it and don't want to. I've been with one. It was great, for a time, but personal issues got in the way. But I enjoyed it while it lasted. And I met him on this site. Second time would be the charm, I would hope, but I don't even think I'll get the chance. I already am insecure as heck about the way I look, I get to thinking I wouldn't even be good enough. But I have to try, don't I? My previous (and first and only) white boyfriend liked me for me. But I think that was just a stroke of luck. And it makes me so sad...oh well. I can't give up now. But I might have to settle for a black man (and nothing is wrong with this) but in my heart I really want a white man.

12.   Daisy94 says:
    Posted: 28 May 12

Ive always been attracted to white guys every since I can remember but they rarely approach me as often as black guys do idk what that's about. Do I have to wear a sign that says" hey it's okay I like white guys"

13.   tonycp says:
    Posted: 26 May 12

Oh those tweet things on the left hand side are soooo annoying! Hu hum sorry. I love black women. I just tend to find them on average just so much more sexy and attractive... However all of that pales in comparison to the person. I do have to be physically attracted to my partner but the personality is the most important thing. I think that goes without saying - well it should do! I have been privileged to have had a relationship with a lovely black lass, originally from Zambia. I lost my heart to her and was devastated when she called it off after 11 months. It's taken well over a year to get over her (sounds silly really). I suppose it was made more difficult because she still loves me (or so she says - I know but why would she....). I have been on dates with a number of black women now and whilst maybe we weren't right for each other or were after different things, they were all notably lovely people. Perhaps black people tend to come from a more traditional culture, brought up with good old fashioned ideas on what to expect in a healthy relationship. I hope some day to wake up next to my wife and stare into her big loving dark brown eyes as her amble chocolate lips curls into a smile. Well one can dream. There is a saying isn't there - `once you go black you never go back'. A bit crude perhaps, and I thought non-sense. All women are generally the same etc.... However I am much more drawn to black ladies than I used to be, which is a bit of a bummer as they are almost as rare as hens teeth in these parts (but that's changing thankfully). And yes there are plenty of good men out there to answer some of your queries. They just tend to be quieter than the show offs and posers. May you all find love. Tony.

14.   dal011 says:
    Posted: 25 May 12

Sometimes I wonder if there are any good guys left out there! Surely, there must be! There's gatta be! I trust and pray that God will bless me with my other half; a white man who is genuine, honest, loving, morally upright, down to earth, and a family man! A white man who enjoys travelling and adventure, and a man who will love me for who I am. I can't wait to meet him! I will be patient until I meet him. All the best to everyone on this site seeking to find love. Blessings to all. dal011.

15. Posted: 24 May 12

I too believe the saying "love has no color". I've always been attracted to Caucasian men and I will always be attracted to them..the problem here for me is, Caucasian men are superficial, they care more about their image where I'm from and what their friends would think. The Caucasian Men that I have met are from other states and the distance is not compatible nor compromising. I honestly do not want to give up, I am just completely frustrated. I think I'm a beautiful woman, not only that, but I do have a sense of humor and am very intelligent. Sophistication, not a problem and I am very approachable. Am I intimidating? I've been told, but I feel I have improved drastically. Point is, its hard dating when a man is too busy worrying about "his friends". I'm not giving up.....I know the man for me is out there...... I wish everyone happiness no matter who it is with. GOD created one race, the human race and HE created someone just for YOU as HE did for ME....and when that man finds me, its a life long commitment and a love that will never fade. I have MY Saviour, he will by MY King Love and Blessings to All Mack

16.   Cakelady1 says:
    Posted: 24 May 12

I wanted to share with you all the importance of standing on what you believe and having the faith to be patient and wait for it to come to pass. I know we all get impatient and want to find that special somone because we are tired of spending time alone, sleeping alone, and when the holidays come they seem to be the most loneliest time of the years. I decided to pray for the man I wanted and had the faith to be patient. God has a sense of humor so I knew I had to be specific. I asked God to send me a man just like me and I went into details about my character. To make a long story short God sent him to me on Feb 2, 2012. I knew it was God when we started chatting and he said what he prayed for. It was exactly the same prayer that I prayed. His birthday is one day after mine and we talked and feel as though we have known each other for years. He asked me to marry him, I said yes but given the fact that we both are stubborn I would like a small simple ceremony, but he wants a grand wedding of 350 people. I suggested September 2013, but he said that is too far away. May or June 2013 so our plans as of this minute are up in the air; but I know he will eventually get his way and pull it off. I am one of a few women who does not need to be a princess at the wedding because he treats me like a Queen everyday. My King has agreed to make all the arrangements. I just wanted to share with those who may not have found that special someone yet that God does answer prayers.

• dal011 says:
      Posted: 25 May 12

GOD BLESSED US, I am so happy for you! I wish you all the best and pray for God to bless your union with your future hubby. I agree with you, patience and prayers pay. I pray God will bless me with an honest, genuine, loving, down to earth, loyal, faithful, and morally upright man. I feel like I have been single and lonely for such a long term but, I continue to trust in God and patiently wait for my prince. I can't wait to meet him, love him and share my everything with him! Congratulations once again!!!

17. Posted: 22 May 12

I have always fancied sexy hot white men. i like them alot..i need a sexy hot white boyfriend ASAP

• jrebs43 says:
      Posted: 23 Jun 12

I need a sexy black woman or just a black woman. Black women are the best!!!!!!!!!!

18.   bigeyes31 says:
    Posted: 22 May 12

I'm physically attracted to white and hispanic men but I'm still a bit shy on how to interact with white men.

19.   huntereyes says:
    Posted: 21 May 12

I haven't met anyone yet off of this site, however I'm still hopeful. I really hope Mr. right is out there for me. This dating site should have a meet and greet in New York or New Jersey. I would definitely show up.

20.   kedres says:
    Posted: 21 May 12

White men are so sweet, have never got achance of finding one but i have their feelings,what i believe about them is true love, care ,so romantic with their nice skins!!!! i love them.

21.   Seryndipity says:
    Posted: 20 May 12

Ive been there... It is very frustrating and it makes you question yourself. Ive come to finally realize that its not me. So dont wreck your brain trying to figure out what you said or did for him not to call, 95% of the time it has nothing to do with you. The chemistry via phone, internet, etc can complicate in someway the chemistry face to face. Please dont let that hender you at all. There are plenty of others out there worthy of a lovely ladies attention.

22.   Bird_S.A says:
    Posted: 19 May 12

Doesn't it just annoy you when u meet up with a guy on a dating site andd he never gets back to u again, after meeting u for the first time. Well, haven't met any1 on this site yet and I hope I will.

23.   Seryndipity says:
    Posted: 18 May 12

You'll never know whats out there once you venture out of the "norm". I was always told not to look for anyone, that they will find you. Thats a load... ladies prince charming is not just going to appear out of the blue on a stallion. Its ok to approach, whats the worst they can say "no" Rejection is truly not the end of the world. Live to fight another day! Ok enough with the corny cliches.. But serious ladies all women are sexy wearing confidence!

• cresentdark says:
      Posted: 21 May 12

You should It's hard to think you have not yet, I met a black girl online Facebook and we are going to meet up sometime next month. I have always like black girls since I was a little kid now if a black girl thought I was not interested she just did not know me I don't really do the whole I approach her thing. Sometimes I did some white guys just as with black women are afraid of rejection or they think there is no way she or he could be interested witch is not the case. To me there is no difference other then skin tone. I prefer black women with their natural hair, although I like women with long hair really as long as a girl as long hair Im happy not into the bald look. There are some white guys just trying to get it out there system same with some black girls witch can be ok as long as both parties know whats going on. To me a black women with an education and knows how to dress is sexy to me. I like a girl who is shorter than me I don't have too much to worry about Im 6, 2. But Im also healthy I personally if I stay in shape I think a girl should to just like if I shave the girl should shave to. My biggest fear was because I cannot drive so it's a turn off for most women although she said she would teach me loll I just never got my license thats along story in itself. Or another important thing is not all guys are circumazied so when it comes to sex should let the person know if it goes that route because some women have never seen what one looks like witch the same just not when it's small. Always tell the truth because you can decide where it goes from there I was up straight and forward I work at a gogo bar with girls wearing bikinis Im a bouncer.

24.   GeminiGemm says:
    Posted: 17 May 12

Yeah, tell me about it. Well I live right outside of DC, which is pretty diverse, and only get hit on by black guys.

25.   GeminiGemm says:
    Posted: 17 May 12

I've dated white guys before, but that was when I was younger. It's funny how somewhere or another I've heard white guys love black woman, and yet I haven't been approached by any...ODD. Why is that? I'll go one further...met an italian guy on this site, he seemed [and said] he really liked me, the chemistry was there, and we spoke a few times, supposed to meet again and stood me up; never heard from him again (2 mo. ago)...I just DON'T get it.

• jenebee says:
      Posted: 17 May 12

Omg. How rude. Yeah, I hit it off with a guy on here about 3 mos ago, he seemed interested and out if nowhere just stopped talking to me. I live in Los Angeles, no white guys try to talk to me. Only black and hispanic. :-(

26.   jenebee says:
    Posted: 16 May 12

I like men of all colors. I grew up in a very diverse town and went to all diverse schools. I have dated men from all backgrounds and colors. But I feel white men aren't attracted to me and only want to be my friend. I never thought it was because I am black, I always assumed it was because intimidated them, being that I am a strong, smart, and confident for the most part, woman. I am also tall (5'10") and a plus-size girl. So I thought that was a reason too. I see A LOT of bwwm couples and the girl is never a chunky or big girl, she's usually skinny. Do white men not like chunky black girls???

• sec9811 says:
      Posted: 16 May 12

I can't speak for all white men but I like women of all shapes and sizes. To me looks aren't everything it's what in yhe heart that matters when your looking for someone to love. Just hang in there and your fine what your looking for.

27.   sec9811 says:
    Posted: 15 May 12

I have always loved black women but never been with one yet. But I am looking for a sister to love. I like what I have read in peoples comments and I agree with a lot that was said

28.   abu1925 says:
    Posted: 14 May 12

Im a Filipino and I prefer more a black woman,,,They seem to be more aggressive and hot...I believe performance is matters most for a long lasting relationship...

29.   Bird_S.A says:
    Posted: 09 May 12

OMG.... so i have nothing to worry about after all. i have always been attracted to white guys and always been a bit embarrassed about it because i have had more negetive comments than positive, besides the fact that i feel like no white guy will ever look, let alone want to say anything to me, even as little as 'hi'. i have been alone for over 2 years now, because i just am not attracted to any black guy, yet they are always the ones to approach me and the white guys that i am attracted to seem to not take any notice of me, at all. i am so glad to find out that there are white guys who are attracted to black women, even if it's not me.

• poisonivy7 says:
      Posted: 14 May 12

I agree with you wholeheartedly _@Bird. Especially in the South you can barely get eye contact with them but they will text or email you all day. I want a relationship!!!!!!

• justmike14 says:
        Posted: 28 May 12

Maybe Poison and Bird need to move up north- just sayn

• Blk_DeVah says:
        Posted: 29 May 12

Poisonivy7 I'm from Louisiana so I totally feel your pain .Its aggravating sometime but I still have hope .....I think :0/

• Trace_MT says:
        Posted: 12 Jun 12

True, there are a lot of hard - headed individuals in the south, but there are ALWAYS exceptions. I'm from South East Texas and I have a great attraction to non-white women. I don't know why, but I cannot find white women attractive, even the one that scientists say is the "most beautiful woman in the world." I have plenty of black friends of the opposite gender as well as friends of other ethnicities. However, the only black woman that acts like she wants anything to do with me is already taken by a white guy in another state. Never give up. Just know that if you really cannot find someone where you live, it is not the only place in the world.

• Summersnite says:
      Posted: 19 May 12

Same here....its as if im invisible. But I am attracted to all shades of men...not just white.

30.   Lovechelii says:
    Posted: 09 May 12

I've dated Black men in the past but to me I feel White men cherish, love me better. My family is didn't teach me color or race. I was thought to treat everyone equally.

31.   jacque says:
    Posted: 07 May 12

i think its time i dated a white guy to break the monotony,hope it will be different from the disapointment i have to go through

32.   tim1975 says:
    Posted: 06 May 12

As a white man, I find the skin contrast very exciting, whether we're holding hands or participating in more intimate activities, lol. In my experiences, the "angry, domineering, black woman" is a myth.

33.   Chrisix9 says:
    Posted: 04 May 12

Beauty is beauty and lets face it there are a lot of beautiful women in every race on the planet. I love a beautiful black girl. It's the face.

34.   niomimonroe says:
    Posted: 03 May 12

It's funny to me how in my adolescent years I remember my first kiss being the neighbors son a white boy. Then as I grew up dating black guys but the first and only man I've ever brought home happened to be a white man. It never occurred to me that my family wouldn't approve because color wasn't mentioned in my house. My Dad later told me that he was surprised but he knew this guy must have been special because He was the first and only guy I've brought home. I believe I'm hooked. Black men are great but I'm completely in love with white men. I thank God for his creation. There is someone for everyone and vanilla is for me.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
  35.   Nana says:
    Posted: 02 May 12

iv dated black men all my life now i want serious n i want to try a white man n make cute kids so where are u i cant find u??????????? a a faithful kinda a gal i know that so am looking for one who is serious n who will tek care of my heart,feelings n the whole of mi. are u there

36.   ashly87 says:
    Posted: 02 May 12

I hope I find one that connects with me in all aspects.

37.   Ziplok says:
    Posted: 02 May 12

since i was young i always have been liking them looks wise and the music i was hearing was even twice as good as the looks and I just cant get over the fun personalities and all that good stuff its just fun to be with black women far more than white women.... i wont give all the secrets but the sex is 100 percent hotter and more affectionate. the leadership is far more there when it comes to making important decisions and we could go on and on and on and on. being from New Hampshire there is not really any black women there or any to choose from and it has been hell bringing out females from different states to satisfy my difficult tastes. Anyways yeah Black Women get nothing but love at least for this century!!!

38.   dthepoet says:
    Posted: 01 May 12

It is hard enough waiting for that special one. Why care about race? If they really love and care for you that's all that MATTERS!

39.   delo34 says:
    Posted: 30 Apr 12

This has been an interesting site. I am african-american woman and I have always been attractive to white men because of were I grew up it was unheard of for a black woman to date a white man. Once I joined the military I was surprised on how many interracial couples I seen. Seeing this allowed me to be open to all races regardless of what people might think. I believe I will find the right man for me so I'm not giving up hope.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
  40.   PRESCIOUS says:
    Posted: 28 Apr 12

MY PRINCE CHARMING WILL FIND HIS WAY

41.   PRESCIOUS says:
    Posted: 28 Apr 12

THERE IS NO COLOR WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE ,YOU CANT HELP IT WHO YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO

42.   LaFemmeNoir says:
    Posted: 24 Apr 12

Ive always liked white men, and I appreciate all types of white. Russian, Scottish, Italian; If they're white, intelligent, tall, and are an atheist, I will probably be interested in them. All of the "I accept all beauty" and "you should accept all people in your dating life" comments rub me the wrong way. I dont have a problem with people loving all types of women or men, but If you have a record of dating a certain race, why not just say 'I love dating ____ men/women'? Why make general statements about accepting everyone's race? I love dating tall men, so you will never hear me saying "I like tall men, but I would date a short guy too". Why? Because it is simply not what I am looking for, and I would have enough respect for a man to tell him directly he's not the one for me, and vice versa if he was lacking in height. I accept black and hispanic men the way they are, but I have love for white men. I prefer them sexually, and could not see myself with any other type of man. I have also dated white men who exclusively dated black women, and I must say the chemistry was always much more intense than with the guys who were "open" to any race they date. I like exclusivity. I sometimes feel as if people expect women to be more open, because we outnumber men. We should be more attentive, and pay more attention to what a man can offer, rather than liking the outside before we get to know the inside. Bullshit, I tell you. Its human nature for women and men to have their own personal sexual desires. If a man likes busty women, would you tell him that statistically there are less women that will be able to satisfy his needs, and insist that he opens up his options? I doubt it. People like what they like, and the people who reside in the middle will have to make a choice eventually. So why not make sure you get exactly what you want? When it comes to attraction, and a persons preferences, it is usually very black and white. (No pun intended) That's life, embrace it.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 3 ()
    • Ziplok says:
      Posted: 02 May 12

your damn right about that chemistry opposites attract like woaaaaah!!!!! : )

43.   Contented says:
    Posted: 24 Apr 12

I love this site! I have never dated a white guy. I live in the Caribbean and there aren't many available white guys and the ones who are here, don't seem to be interested in black girls at all. That said, I've always wanted a white husband. I don't know if I'll ever meet a white guy with whom I can share my life, but I am really happy to know that things are changing in this world and that more people are beginning to think like I've always thought - race is not important in love! I love to see interracial couples - not just black and white - any interracial couple! All the best to you white men in finding your special sister. It takes courage to deal with the ignorant who think in terms of race. To my sisters, this interracial thing goes both ways, don't be upset when our brothers like white women. It is all wonderful! Love is blind to color. Oh and by the way, for those who haven't seen it yet, Mr and Mrs. Loving has paved the way for us all! Try to see their story its in a movie now. :-)

44.   Lol says:
    Posted: 23 Apr 12

Keep on dreaming, the good the bad and the ugly comes in all shades.

45.   saxyman says:
    Posted: 23 Apr 12

thats a good idea a convention to meet

• Summersnite says:
      Posted: 19 May 12

In my dream the convention was filled with single professional people who were open to dating outside their race. How much would you pay to attend an event like that?? In order to attend...each person had to agree to background check.

46.   HappyErin says:
    Posted: 23 Apr 12

I agree with loveshopper and Jasmine..I have always been attracted to Caucasian men ALWAYS! and I too have been apprehensive about approaching one because of the way things STILL are...I wonder how we could change this...I wish I had the money and time to create a interracial convention lol...

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
    • Ziplok says:
      Posted: 02 May 12

i think ur a cutie so i bet i would come up to you to talk anytime. : )

• EddyReady says:
      Posted: 05 May 12

@ HappyErin True that,you can count me in with bells on ! Why don't this site have one :) ! Might just turn out to be a blast ! EddyReady

• Charli_27 says:
      Posted: 08 May 12

...An Interracial Convention would be awesome!!:)

• chris1969 says:
      Posted: 15 May 12

HappyErin,,,"the way things still are",,,,,I have only been in USA once for few months so am not sure the whole situation there, but I had no problem with chatting to black women and the seemed to be friendly to me also,,,,so I didn't experience any problems in Virginia. But realy I think you most likely don't need to feel extra shy about chatting to a white guy! We are human also haha!,,,AND,,,,How do you know if that white guy you find attractive isn't shy also?,,,maybe he would find you attractive EXCEPT many women accuse guys of being perverts if they stare at an attractive woman too long,,,,so I often try to hide my glances and I know my friends do also! I am shy sometimes and am sure most men are at times. But the friends I have are all in the oil/gas industry so are well travelled and many have had mixed relationships anyway,,,so I don't get the exposure to issues as some people do. So try not to feel shy,,,after all it doesn't take much just to ask when the next bus is coming, or the time, or where the nearest taxi stand is, or any other question to test if he has a friendly smile with his reply? Chris,,

• ladykay0216 says:
        Posted: 15 May 12

thanks for the advice. :) Even though on my mother side of the family we have a lot of interracial relationship; because she was raise in Belize and they were no racism. Everyone waa treated the same no matter what shade thier skin was.They were all Belizians. Now I'm curious ; but I felt like Jasmine. But thanks Chris. But the only thing is that how I felt about men in general. that if you approach them they would think you were not a lady. (smile) I'm somewhat shy until I see the person is okay with me.

47.   Jasmine says:
    Posted: 22 Apr 12

I have always thought white men were hot but I never approached them because I was scared they wouldnt feel the same way. Im single now i would love to date a white boy but i dont know hwre to find them

• Dannyco56 says:
      Posted: 26 Apr 12

Jasmine, They are all over the place darling! You are beautiful, all you need to do is smile and the will find you. Good luck and God Bless! Danny

• Ziplok says:
      Posted: 02 May 12

hit me up Jasmine anytime

• EddyReady says:
      Posted: 05 May 12

@ Jasmine It's true what DannyCo said below ! You are a very beautiful woman :) ! You should not have to find a white guy,they should find you ! When are you moving to Kentucky :) ! EddyReady cares !

• chris1969 says:
      Posted: 15 May 12

Jasmine,,,,you never approached them?,,,,silly girl!,,,,,look everyone can be shy at times but just because a guy is white doesn't mean you should be extra shy!,,, But how about doing something like,,,ask for directions even though you don't need them,,,then ask if there is a coffee shop on that road,,,,,,if his two answers crack the ice for you and you feel daring you could ask him to show you?,,,, Pretend your watch is broken and ask the time?,,,,, Once you have got over that first few words and cracked the ice then maybe you will find us white guys are just the same as black guys,,,,we just may have thought you were attractive but WE were too shy to ask you also! hahaha,,,, Chris,,,

• shyone70 says:
      Posted: 16 May 12

Girl,it is true what Danny and the others have said. A smile can work wonders. You'd be amazed at how many you get back in return. Stay Blessed.

• Summersnite says:
        Posted: 19 May 12

You know I have dreamed about creating such a convention. In my dream, my company had run background checks on everyone who had a ticket. In the dream it was very successful....hmmm maybe i should follow through with the dream....maybe this is a sign?

• justmike14 says:
      Posted: 28 May 12

Jasmine trust me, do approach them as they probably feel the same way as yourself. And being a women you should be good enough at reading men to allow your instincts to tell you whether they look like the type that would be open to your advances. Men, black, white, yellow or green are always flattered by a woman approaching them first. peace Mike

48.   loveshopper says:
    Posted: 18 Apr 12

I am a mixed black woman that thinks that smart, kind, honest, thick, strong white men are the BIGGEST turn on in the world. I live in Montana and still can't find one.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 4 ()
  49.   CHARRHIM88 says:
    Posted: 18 Apr 12

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: or 24 (-18)
  50. Posted: 16 Apr 12

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: or 65 (-64)

Your perfect partner could be online right now

Coaching Testimonial

"My online love inspiration angel"

Submitted by: Patricia, USA, 21

To be honest, in the beginning, I thought it would be a waste of time. But since I've never seen a similar service in any other dating site, I decided to give it a try.

I always "thought" my profile was on point and I did not need any help to correct my page. I always had in my profile if someone is not attracted to my profile, then that's "their" loss.

BOY WAS I WRONG!!

I will never forget my first time using the Coaching Service I was introduced to my personal Dating Coach. Let me put it this way, if it was not for her I would have given up long time ago (even though I'm a new member).

She taught me so many things and gave me good advice, I did not want to stop chatting with her at all.

She opened my eyes to many possibilities when finding love. She is definitely an inspiration and I appreciate a whole lot. She is more than a Dating Coach to me; she is more of a close friend/guide to me. She is definitely my "online love-inspiration angel".

Find out more