Why some Black women only date White Men

Posted by James, 17 Jan 08

We always talk about Black women and how they can’t date White men. Well, there are those women that only date White men. I remember a pal of mine telling me once that she will never get married to Black man. And even as kids, when playing make believe, she was always married to a White guy.

The reason for women like her who only date white men may be very similar to the reasons why most Black women only date Black men … attraction. Some also feel that Black men treat them better than any other man ever could, and they feel that they'd rather have what they know instead of experimenting with what they don’t know.

Some Black women are just not physically attracted to Black men. And as much as parents usually like hooking us up with people of our own race, well it reaches a time when you have to be honest with yourself. Imagine my pal for example: As a child, her first crush was Adam Sandler, then as she got older, she fell in love with Mel Gibson. This doesn’t mean that Black men aren’t handsome – they are just not her type.

Some also feel that White men (not ALL but many) find black women to be remarkable in every sense of the word; hence Black women tend to gravitate towards those affections. Much as her husband treats her better than any man ever had, one lady admits that she has been with some White men that disgusted her with their behaviors. But she says that generally, older White men and very mature on a broader level than with Black men on many levels.

Some are just wildly turned on by the differences … skin color, hair, being raised in different cultures, music, foods … the list is endless. Its all about the desire for the mysterious and unknown. And for some, its just pure love because there are those that forget that we are ‘black’ and ‘white’ and just coincidentally happened to fall in love with a White guys.

One thing we all have to remember is that not every White man is a Black woman’s dream. It all depends on the individual … good and bad comes in all colors.

With that said, the generic phrase - ‘It should be about love and not color’ – is cute. But in this case, not entirely truthful. Its not only about love. Much as love gets cultivated eventually, there is physical attraction and a declaration to date only one race. Racist or preference?

1606 responses to "Why some Black women only date White Men"

You must be logged in to post a comment.

1.   jt37 says:
    Posted: 01 Dec 12

I think that statement the author James made about white men liking black women because of "wildly different cultures, food, and music" is completely wrong at least in the case of many men....I am from the south...my parents were from the south...and my ancestors in america were almost all if not all from the south. There are many areas in the south where a county/town will have as many black residents as white residents (and it has been that way for 100s of years in that particular area). A lot of food that is labeled as "soul food" is also eaten by countless white southerners. A lot of southern black musicians have recorded songs by country music writers (Al Green, James Brown, Ray Charles, Tina Turner etc. have done it.) Many anthropologists argue that people from the south possess a biracial culture (over the 100s of years both black and white people influenced each other). Jimmy Carter and Martin Luther King were both born in Georgia and to me their dialect/accent or whatever you want to call it are more similiar to each other than they would be to say a white or black person from NYC etc. I think James' arguement was way too simplistic...maybe a white guy from vermont/maine/rhode island might find a black womans culture to be "wildly different" but from my perspective I don't see it that way at all.

2.   Scotty432 says:
    Posted: 29 Nov 12

I found this thread interesting. I've dated quite a few black women and tend to find them (and Arab and Hispanic) women more my type. Just a preference issue. I tend to be more attractive to those women as well. I wanted to clear up to myths, at least in my 42 years of experience as a white guy, military vet, traveler, cultural spectator, etc. 1. MOST WHITE GUYS ARE NOT JEALOUS OF BLACK MEN. That may have been true in the past, it may have had racial underpinnings, but a LOT of that is hype from black men (confirmed by white women I've known who've dated them). I also hear black guys drop hints like that sometimes, kidding around (half-kidding). Most white guys are NOT insecure about black men, or care if they date white. And actually, although I think it is ALSO a stereotype, most white guys think of black me as only being able to get fat white women (which I know is not true). But that's the deal. 2. As sexy as black women are, or can be, it is a VERY VERY small group of white men that "only want black women for sex." Finding it on the internet, or finding some evidence does not prove that (some men are into all sorts of weird stuff). There IS NO stereotype within the larger white male community of black women being better in bed, or any of that. There may be SOME white men that think that, but that is NOT a stereotype. That's something I often hear black women allude to (and yes, the whole "back in the slavery days" etc). White men love sex, yes...but most are not attracted to black women, or are neutral. White men DO have a fetish, as a stereotype for Asian women...do not ask me why, I've never understood it. but it is ASIAN WOMEN that white men talk about, carry on sex stereotypes, etc. Just sayin. I am not writing this to be offensive or to be mean,but I get tired of hearing these two stereotypes. They simply aren't true and I think in each case (black men, black women) they are thinking something they may WANT to think. Plenty of white men find black women attractive (as I do), but it is no more of a sex thing with them than anyone (I've slept with all races /ethnicities and the only differences are personal ones, not racial, other than obvious skin, smell, differences, etc).

3.   Divanurse11 says:
    Posted: 25 Nov 12

Look black men! Your black sistas will always have love for you. We want you to achieve great things and some of us want to share the success with you. But in some cities you guys arent checking for us. So we have to go where the love is. I have three brothers and they all date white girls- some I love. I absolutely love my nephews and nieces they have produce. My brothers tell me blacks girls have big mouths. This means we dont put up with their bullshit. I feel sorry for the way my brothers treat some of the girls. Some bros really love white women, some date them cause it easier- they want submissive women that they can control. Black men, it is true we have lost our way some what. We dont make you feel like men and we do sometimes have too much pride. But we black women have endured a lot. So this protective mechanism has caused us to be hard on you. We do hold you to high standards- the same that we strive for. But please stop being so defensive thinking we are gold diggers. Its not fair for you to lay up with us while we hold things down and then when your successful you leave us behind. Guess what? A white woman will take your money too. I love you and always will because no one has swag like you do. But Im too exhausted to stroke your ego. I need a white man- no drama. You know what? I see your point- sorry. Yes, I think white guys have less drama and it is nothing more sexier than a white man with a black woman. Like or Dislike: 0 0 (0)

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 6 ()
  4.   ally2311 says:
    Posted: 19 Nov 12

For a site that promotes interracial dating, the union of individuals from diff race, backgrounds coming together and making it work as 1.. there is a lot of bitterness, and a lot of provocative arguments/articles and controversy going on on here..... If you have a preference of black, yellow, orange or blue mate, well seek it...do what you must to have it.... but when you start assigning certain behaviours to certain race, it's just terrible... at the end of the day, it's the way a person was raised...their experiences, and how they deal with them, what they take from it, an what they have learnt, their heart and mind... their environment, thats what makes up a person. I am mixed race, my mother's family is from India, and my father is a mixture of black, indian , and scottish...and possibly others... my mom 4 kids, 3 with my dad, and my sister, my mom's first born, has a black father.. we were raised by my very indian grandmother, while my mom tried to work to provide for us.., grams disliked the idea my mom decided to have kids with non indian men..and my sister, being half black, was treated like crap.... For me, what i took from my childhood, after seeing my sister suffer, is, how can i ever treat any one race so terribly...i believe in God, and that he made us equally...i believe we wern't made to all look the same, sound the same, be the same, or else it would be a very boring world.. and i feel it's a test to see how we live as human beings, how well we treat others...whether you believe in God or not... I don't care where you are from...i'll never treat you differently because of the colour of your skin.... A lot of people out there need to teach their children the right thing, expose them to different culture, expose them to the diverse world they live in... it starts at home... if you expose them to racism, telling them only one colour is better, what do you expect them to do?

5.   revolverbte says:
    Posted: 28 Oct 12

I always like to joke around about how much I can't find a compatible black female, when I do she is usually dating or married to a white man. I'm sort of implying that a lot of black men have ruined it for black women. I'm sure if I read through enough of these responses it's bound to come up how so many black women are fed up with the "stereotypical" black man you sometimes hear about. Black women have been outpacing black males in the career and education arena. So, in a sense, can you blame a black woman for dating white men? No. Can you blame someone for basing their future actions on past events? No again. But what we all learn, after living long enough, is that you never know when, where or who that next compatible person might be. My childhood friend always grew up exclaiming he would marry a black woman. When he went to medical school and became a surgeon he ended up marrying a white woman. Well, I wonder why? Opportunity? Availability? Or let's just admit that they met and liked each other--irregardless of their skin color or race. I hate to say it but confining yourself to dating one race is like saying you only like one kind of music, food, color, movie.

6.   angie432 says:
    Posted: 29 Sep 12

I can honestly say, That I have dated Blk, Wht and latino men. and from my own personal experiences..white men for the most part have treated me with the most respect, been more open, honest and "sensitive":-).

7.   Beau01 says:
    Posted: 17 Sep 12

I clicked on this link because I was very curious as to what the author would list as the answer. I must admit I was shocked!! Very much so!! Mostly because it was like someone reached into my mind and pulled out this answer. LMFAO!!! Of course I have see very handsome black men....but for whatever reason...the simple truth is I am just more attracted to white guys. I even seem to have a more specific type than just white. No matter who I have tried to date...I am just simply attracted to dark haired white men (usually from a European background)!!!

8.   mrclassic86 says:
    Posted: 09 Sep 12

As a young Black man, I always feel challenged with this topic. Dating is culturally influenced. When I hear Black women say Black guys aren't romantic or family oriented, I'm reminded of the brutal history of America and the attempt to destroy black love. I'm for interracial dating because everyone deserves love. I just hate that Black men and women of this generation have very few examples of Black love to emulate.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 4 ()
  9.   VASweetie82 says:
    Posted: 09 Sep 12

I think there's absolutely nothing wrong with dating interacially. In fact I find it exciting to date people from different backgrounds, both culturally and racially. My own personal dating experiences with black men led me to realize that I didn't have to limit myself to one particular racial group simply because I identified with that group. I was blessed enough to be raised in a very diverse family, and community. I find that when it comes to personality and looks, I'm attracted to guys with similar traits whether they are white, black, latino or asian. I have a type, but it sure isn't defined by, or limited to, a particular race.

10.   cakelady says:
    Posted: 08 Sep 12

Hi Dan89may, I dont know what is going on with you but you seem angry or bitter I dont know which one but I have a question for you. How old are you? Some of your comments have been childish because you couldnt be speaking from experience because experience will eventually show you, you cant judge all based on what someone told you or a few bad experiences. Your sexual reference was not called for please tell me HOW AND IN THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW? Black men cant last long. The issues you mentioned do not apply to every black woman or man. Just as the rumor every black man is packing and every white man is small....So be careful with the general statements.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
  11.   sexy78 says:
    Posted: 02 Sep 12

hi am attracted to white guys for so long since i was in my teniies ninteen now am thirty five but i joined this site so i can i have more friends and paypals, i usually meet black guys but at the end i meet a white guy and am sweept away , i just like white men period ,white men are the bomb.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
  12.   dan89may says:
    Posted: 01 Sep 12

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: or 23 (-17)
    • Reese says:
      Posted: 06 Sep 12

Why would any bw want to date a white man like you who doesn't even seem to like bw. And the only thing you can offer is negative stereotypes about bw(our fathers, brothers, sons,etc). Put out positive and you might just find a good bw. You sound so angry and bitter about some percieved rejection from bw. I am a very happy, fun, open, passionate........and I am looking for the same. If it is too hard for you to date bw you don't have to date bw get you a white woman. But maybe you should travel some and see how other parts of the country live. Because bw and wm are very successful having the lowest divorce % in the whole nation.

• msp75243 says:
        Posted: 01 Nov 12

Dan, you should continue in your quest to find a compatible mate, however you may want to evaluate some of your behaviors and the way that you present your ideas. There are all types of people in the world and it's unfortunate that you had a negative experience at the mall but don't stop there! She was just one of many women in the world. Just be positive and you'll find the right person for you. Best wishes in your search and lose the negative stereotypes!

• jana12 says:
      Posted: 10 Sep 12

dan89may, you said "you smiled at one in the mall and said hello she looked at you like you were a dead dog....). Well, guy, like you said, that was one, just one. That one did not smile back and say hello. I would have, and many others would have, too. Don't judge all black women by that experience. Oh, and by the way, I came on this site hoping to find a happy relationship, because the white guy I broke up with said he would spoil me and treat me like a queen, but he did just the opposite. Good luck.

• QTpie1968 says:
        Posted: 30 Sep 12

jana12, I know the feeling! Been through that same type of "relationship" myself....

• Imogene2009 says:
      Posted: 27 Sep 12

Dan89may, I am a black woman. I use to wonder why is it that white men dont approach the black women. I would want to think that it is a matter of culture. I know of white guys who likes me but they never tell me .Some may say hi, but as far as I am concerned, this man is just being polite, however if he was to start a conversation and let me know that he likes me ,then I would respond. I am also a very shy person and in my culture our black men will tell the woman that he likes her. So I would suggest to the white man who likes black women, to be more assertive eg. if you like her make sure you let her know . In regards to the lady who did not respond to you in a nice manner; maybe she was not interested and that was her way of showing it, so dont take it personal

• cherelle4u says:
      Posted: 27 Sep 12

@ dan89may you cannot speak for all black women and judge them because one black women did not smile back at you! I hate to say this but I think at some point you have been hurt by a black woman . Therefore, you must be careful with your perception of black women and men! Honestly, we all have had bad relationships and most of us have learned from these bad relationships and chose to move forward. Do us all a favor and continue to smile at the African American women you find attractive you just may get a smile back! Also please stop generalizing all black women and men in the same category! Yes we as African Americans have different shades of colors; however, we are different indivduals on certain levels! So heal your broken heart pick dust yourself off and don't give up until you meet the black beauty you been looking for! (yes I said it black women rock and we are beautiful)

• XnChristine says:
      Posted: 11 Mar 13

dan89may, When you wrote what you think of black men in your post--nothing but negative stereotypes--you are, by association, insulting all black people, including black women, for they are black men's mothers, grandmothers, aunties, sisters, daughters, and granddaughters. Think about it: black women can sense it that you have this negative view; that's why you don't feel "safe" enough for them to smile at you. No respectable black woman would go out with a white man who thinks black men are so far beneath him. Just by believing what you do, you are insulting her father, grandfather, uncles, brothers, sons, and grandsons. It is probably better for you--and for the sisters!--that you have not found one to go out with you. If you check your attitude, you can clean it up, or get help getting it cleaned up. See what's behind it. At least you are open enough to be on this website. I think a lot of people on this site are trying to tell you to get some help with this.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 3 ()
    • SweetCream21 says:
      Posted: 15 Jan

Maybe if you used spell check, a AA female would be interested..? I don't know, that's just my thought.

13.   Shyleen says:
    Posted: 20 Aug 12

Some white men are verrry weird.Black men aren't as romantic as whites but they ain't weird.I am open to date any man with good character.ITS CHARACTER BABY

14.   Member says:
    Posted: 17 Aug 12

[...] Why some Black women only date White MenJan 17, 2008 … We always talk about Black women and how they can’t date White men. Well, there are those women that only date White men. I remember a … [...]

15.   rjobby8148 says:
    Posted: 14 Aug 12

i love black woman. Unable to hook up with one in my area.

• Lovelymiz says:
      Posted: 07 Dec 12

@ rjobby8148 Not trying to be funny but when I read the words "hook up," all I can infer is that you mean "sex." If that's the case, please know that you never will because these women are able to read you. If that's not what you meant by the term, then I apologize.

• SweetCream21 says:
      Posted: 15 Jan

Approach one. Men act like we are a math problem. I, mean what is the worst that can happen? AA females don't bite, I do though ;)

16.   kelli310 says:
    Posted: 03 Jul 12

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: or 23 (-10)
    • Reese says:
      Posted: 14 Aug 12

Black men being way better in bed? That hasn't been my experience with them. There are good and bad men of all races and black men all aren't packing.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
    • reese says:
      Posted: 14 Aug 12

Black men better in bed hasn't been my experience? And white guys have been no weirder than the black men they have been in better positions in life so I quess everyone has their own experiences. All brothers aren't packing and good in bed.

• dan89may says:
      Posted: 01 Sep 12

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: or 19 (-13)
    • ally2311 says:
      Posted: 19 Nov 12

@Kelli310 i have to agree with you... each individual brings something new to the table.. and i don't see a person for the colour of their skin... i see men, and i love men, my preference is, i love a tall, husky kinda man, who's very manly and good with his hands, looks great in a suit, but also looks irresistible with a scruffy face, jeans, tee, and some dirty shoe....whether black, pink or purple or white! with a great personality, a protector, takes care of his fam and knows what he wants and knows how to treat a woman........

• Lovelymiz says:
        Posted: 07 Dec 12

@ ally2311. You described my dream man to the teeth; everything except for the dirty shoes - NEVER dirty shoes! lol

17.   RayneDelay says:
    Posted: 23 Jun 12

Within the last few years of exclusively dating White men I have grown to appreciate Black men more than I had before. Yes Indeed. LOL

Hot debate. What do you think? or 16 (-1)
    • trackgirl15 says:
      Posted: 24 Jun 12

oh boy! do tell your experience please.

• kelli310 says:
      Posted: 03 Jul 12

I feel exactly how you do, the more I've been with white guys makes me know there are great black brothers out there...my last few white boyfriends have been off some weirdo BS that black men wouldn't even be off of LOL

Hot debate. What do you think? or 15 (-6)
  18.   bashful says:
    Posted: 23 Jun 12

I just love black women full stop.....but cant seem to be able to hook up here in ireland-((

• trackgirl15 says:
      Posted: 23 Jun 12

ireland? do they even have black women there? LOL.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
      • Capt.Harpoon says:
        Posted: 10 Jul 12

Yes, her name is Jennifer. LOL

• nika23 says:
        Posted: 03 Aug 12

It turns out there a large African population in Ireland. I was in a relationship with a guy from Dublin and was shocked to learn how many Africans lived there.

• gagriel says:
      Posted: 03 Aug 12

I am a Jamaican girl and I just love white men am crazy about them. So u want a sexy black I am here baby

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
  19.   veekee says:
    Posted: 13 Jun 12

i think the contrast is sexyyyy ;) when i see a black man i go danmmm but when i see a white chocolate i go danmmmmmmmmm lol and i picture myself 5 years from now with him. atraction has no rules people so be it, live happy

20.   citystarr75 says:
    Posted: 12 Jun 12

I for one am a black woman who will only date a white man, as early as i can remember i have loved white men, but as a young teenager i was critized and tormented for not wanting to date black men, so to keep down confusing and from ppl calling me names, i started dating black men, and was never happy but faked happiness, and so as i got older i married a black man and now i'm divorced. Now im to the point I dont care what anyone thinks, I love white men, they stimulate my mind way better than any black man has ever done, and to me a white man is interested in me and who i am and not how soon can he get into my pants. I will not take who i really am anymore and date who i am not comfrontable with, i love white men. Black men dont do it for me, never have. yes there are some very attractive black me, but the black man does nothing for me.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 4 ()
    • trackgirl15 says:
      Posted: 23 Jun 12

Well that's sad for you to have had such experiences. Men are men. They ALL Want to get into your pants.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 7 ()
      • dan89may says:
        Posted: 01 Sep 12

i dont ,,, u cant pit all men in the same boat.. sweet heart

21.   Calientema says:
    Posted: 03 Jun 12

I really don't have a preference honestly. I've dated white, black & Latino men. From my own experiences Ive always felt like the black men that I dated have not had strong family values or value commitment. After repeatedly being cheated on, lied to, disrespected and abused by the black men I've dated I'm just ready for something different. I feel like white men & Latino men alike are raised to not desert their kids or families. I also have felt like the black men I've dated always want to make me change who I am to satisfy their desires. I am who I am and I don't want to be made to feel like any less of a woman. I am very proud of my black-Latino heritage but I'm just not finding any black men in the community where I live who have the same values as myself. That's why I joined this site. To find something different and hopefully better.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 3 ()
    • trackgirl15 says:
      Posted: 23 Jun 12

i'm glad you said "in my community" and "the black men I have dated". A lot of women sum all black men up in the same category once they have had a few bad experiences. I hope you find a man who has good family values such as yourself. I have problems finding that as well, no matter WHAT race. I have dated men from all races. There are good and bad in every race. Cheers!!

• Neco110 says:
      Posted: 04 Aug 12

I hear what your saying but I think its important to always put yourself in other peoples shoes. Because how fair would it be if a black man came on this and replied saying, "I don't date black girls because, theyre loud, obnoxious, stupid, ugly, ect," How hurtful is that?? So unfair! And most people would generally reply to that by saying, "How dare you, thats just the girls you've dated/encountered thats so unfair to lump all of us together like that!!!"... And thats exactly what youre doing to black men. Me personally, I am attracted to white men more so than black men but solely because I am attracted to people within the theater community (theater geeks) so more than likely theyre white. Has soley to do with what I am attracted to on a personality level. If I end up with a white guy, so be it! If I end up with a black guy, so be it! :)

• RayGer says:
        Posted: 07 Sep 12

I agree, there should be a way to appreciate one race without denigrating another! Preferences are fine but being open minded about finding a loving relationship, despite race being a factor is better! I am just grateful there are a lot of lovely black women that will give us white guys a chance!

22.   Zarin says:
    Posted: 29 May 12

I love this, all man are equal. I really wouldn't care if yellow, white, green, but coming from where I am I would prefer a white man with slow hands....lol. I have the brain to match him and can tell him off if he gets smart, (there are enough white man or a man for every woman on this earth). At this point in time of my life I am not about to test new waters so I'd prefer to stick by the white man that I have dated since high school days, only because I wanted to avoid traditions and customs, but I think at this modern time and age, men of all race have stepped in everything including love interest to meet what's out there. Love you all men, but I am used to a white man that is stimulating for me from the bedroom to the outside business world. By the way, most comments are nice and healthy, this is example of what makes mankind interesting every day.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
  23.   cakelady says:
    Posted: 29 May 12

To all the Ladies, I will say there are some white men who may view us in a negative light but not all....I know some of you may not know this but there are a lot of white men in the military who do not share the same views of typical white men. White men in the military have worked around all different races and have a more realistic view on race (they dont care). There are many that love sisters with hips and appreciate our curves. I know many and they express how they want to find a sister they can develop a relationship with and eventually marry.I asked them why do they want a sister? I have been told over and over they love our minds, how we carry ourselves, our nuturing and loving nature. I wanted to share with my sisters because I know it is frustrating to feel that we are not viewed for our character, education, and the good quailites we possess; but there are men that will.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 3 ()
    • nika23 says:
      Posted: 15 Jun 12

It is so nice to hear us being appreaciated and valued for our character because I think that's much more important than just our physical beauty. Beauty fades so if that's valued the relationship is doomed. It's good to see that some men realize that a quality woman is more valuable since looking like a model or a certain race is the only criteria for a lot of guys these days. It's funny that they then complain that they can't find a good woman when they are surrounded by them, they're just valuing the wrong qualities. I was always a bit fearful of military men because many can be controlling and I experienced a bit of that. My ex (a white guy) was in the Air Force, he worked for the police academy and was a prison guard and he was a great guy. He was very take charge which was new for me, but I liked it because most of the guys I dated in the past seemed so indecisive and it was nice to finally meet a guy who acted like a man. Maybe I should give it another try and find a nice military guy.

• QTpie1968 says:
      Posted: 09 Jul 12

Cakelady, I agree with you. I live in a military town in NC, and was married to a white military man for 17 years. It is commonplace to see white men/black women all over town, which is a beautiful sight in my opinion.

• RayGer says:
        Posted: 07 Sep 12

QTpie, sweetie, you don't look old enough to have been married to anyone for 17 years!

• NaijaBabe11 says:
      Posted: 15 Jul 12

Military white men are the BEST-looking men out there, anyway :)

• Neco110 says:
      Posted: 04 Aug 12

Totally agree with you! And everyone has to be honest, you find men of all races that only value women for their bodies. Its not exclusive to a specific race. Because I refuse to believe that wm exclusively only want bw for their bodies and not acknowledge a bw's personality or brain. Men (and women too probably) of all races do it. If a guy only wants you for your body he's not the guy for you. White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, whatever, he's a jerk and you shouldn't be with him. :)

• RoyceRaz says:
      Posted: 28 Sep 12

I was in the Navy for 5 years and that experience helped me to see how much we all are really alike. I was friends with every type of person you could imagine. I traveled all over from Eygpt to the U.K. to Panama and saw how many unbelievable people there are out there and how many great cultures there are. I realized that regardless of a persons race, religion, age or country they were born in, there were as many Scholars as there were thiefs. I decided that I only wanted people of high character,Integrity and those that treated others with respect and diginity around me. Needless to say sometimes I get REALLY lonely!!

• Galvsailor says:
      Posted: 01 Mar 13

Appreciated your recognition of how we Military Men (many of us, but not all) incorporate our life experiences into our attraction to Intelligent, Beautiful Women of different cultures....Thank you so much for that!!! People develop and change over a lifespan.....this is clear and universal... How one changes are functions of their environment, intellect, biology and other less definable factors.... What one thinks and feels and is attracted to early in your life will probably, hopefully change as one has meaningful life experiences, travel and rigorous education later on.... Things I have learned and how I have grown positively over the years vis- a- vis my great honor of being allowed to serve Our Lovely Country (USA) in many climes and places importantly include a desire for Black Women of Beauty, Intellect and Substance. Thanks for reading my comment....Sentient, respectful comments always encouraged:) Regards, Layne (GalvSailor)

• skygal says:
      Posted: 23 May 13

I have a problem with stereotypes. I'm a black woman who's slim and petite. I'm quiet, dislike drama and well spoken. In fact the truth is I struggle to maintain friendships with black women often due to cultural or maybe I should say problematic background issues. But that's besides the point. My point is if WM are said to or say they like BM for curvy bodies, big lips and "strong" personalities -ahem- then where does that leave slim women like me?? Well, anyway, in real life I do very very often get propositioned by WM in my line of work. So I know they do like my look. Just saying don't stereotype so much at the end of the day it boils down to 2 people having chemistry and a connection. Good luck gals

24.   pellediluna says:
    Posted: 24 May 12

AV never been attracted to black man. I love white men and they also love me i.e. my complexion, hight etc. I have three boyfriends who love me very much.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 16 ()
    • trackgirl15 says:
      Posted: 23 Jun 12

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: or 29 (-10)
      • Neco110 says:
        Posted: 04 Aug 12

I'm gonna disagree with you a bit. Just because you have preferences of dating doesn't mean you dislike or hate yourself. I almost think, in a funny way, it makes you feel MORE black!! lol! Funny enough, when I'm dating a white guy vs. a black guy I feel more black with a white guy! Some of the cultural differences and obvious physical differences are MORE evident when youre with someone of the opposite race! So it somewhat forces you to acknowledge your blackness which is ok with me! :)

• NaijaBabe11 says:
        Posted: 04 Aug 12

And who are you to determine whats wrong and whats right with having dating preferences??? That's not going to change her mind.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 4 ()
        • RoyceRaz says:
          Posted: 28 Sep 12

It all is about your personnel preferences. You like who you like, only your heart knows why. i'm not attracted to men...so does that mean I hate men? No I think that you have to follow your heart, and if we all did that and were happy for others in their personel lifes, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Don't settle, don't listen to anyone else and make yourself happy. Also when white guys find out I primarily date Black Women, they begin to open up about their own attraction to Black Women, they just are afraid of what society will say. I tell them, your not in 6th grade anymore grow up and stop worrying about others judging you.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
  25.   tinapame says:
    Posted: 23 May 12

colour has nothing to do with love, when you are in love the colour does not matter cos we got same features, at least i have not seen any man with three eyes and two mouths (weird) i should say. No boundaries when in love

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 4 ()
  26.   thejazzlady says:
    Posted: 22 May 12

I've never been physically attracted to black men really. Although, through my life I can say that I have found people like Michael Jordan and Denzel Washington attractive. I've only dated white men. I find myself physically attracted to white men, and I have for as long as I can remember. My first crush, in kindergarten was this adorable boy named Danny. But Danny like most five year old boys wasn't interested in girls yet. So I spent every day watching him like a lovesick puppy at school. I wasn't always as comfortable with my attraction to white men -- I never discussed it with family or friends for fear of being ridiculed or ostracized. But once I was on my own, in my twenties, I felt free to explore and enjoy. I've learned that as human beings, we like who we like and if we're lucky, they like us back.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 5 ()
  27.   nursediva says:
    Posted: 17 May 12

That has been a topic at my family table for over 35 yrs. I have a total of 7 sisters. 5 of us date and married interracially as well as both my brothers..My dad asked me that question first in 1979.. I could give him an answer..Deep inside of me, it just felt right and natural ..Still quite comfortable being with a white guy. I live in city where I see men of all races looking at me. I have had some men say "A different place or a different time and you would be the mother of my children" For me its all about comfort, and allowing me to be ME..

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
  28.   chris1969 says:
    Posted: 15 May 12

I don't care about race but just feel a little more attracted on average to women with brown skin, cute button noses and lovely kissing lips! hahaha!

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 3 ()
  29. Posted: 11 May 12

I have been dating interracially for years and I have found that most guys in general just don't care about race, I know I don't. I still love black men, I'm just open to dating people from different places, cultures etc. I think the media now...that the kids are watching is different from even when I was a child and I just left my twenties. People of all races are shown to have uniform interests, thoughts, cares, worries etc. I think the US is finally embracing it's multiculturalism and I think the kids will all think we're weird for even discussing race, LOL

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 3 ()
    • tahiti11 says:
      Posted: 03 Jun 12

Chris, what a wonderful comment about black women. You sound like you are absolutley delicious.

• trackgirl15 says:
      Posted: 24 Jun 12

Well, I agree with you in some ways. The USA is definitely getting better in terms of interracial dating. However there are still issues when it comes to skin color...........particularly within the black culture. We still berate one another for being light skinned or dark skinned. Having so called "good" hair and naturally kinky hair. Oh it's a shame.

30. Posted: 05 May 12

I dated my first white guy when I was 23 and now I'm fifty and I love white guys. I sign up for this site and when I read the success stories, I wonder will I ever meet anyone that is genuine. I guess I'm looking for what every other woman is looking for which is a good man. I love my brothers but I just like white guys and @imshrhutl86, like you said I've had bad experience with both race and I just prefer white guys. Reading those stories does make me feel like i got a little hope of finding someone. My problem is, is the guy is way too old or way too young. I think the ones that are my age and are in shape or just not interested in me. This will be my last try. I've been alone for two years so I don't just rush into anything. When you get to be my age you don't care about what someone says or think any more. The stairs you get when your with a white guy I find it very funny. Just my thought for today LOL.

• Moxie981 says:
      Posted: 28 Sep 12

Just to let you know that there is another Sister out there wanting and waiting for her good man to come. Don't give up. I'm fifty and I intend to have the man and a family someday. Keep on making contacts and living your life. I will take a page from your book and just laugh at the stares and comments. It's all about love.

31.   imagegurl86 says:
    Posted: 05 May 12

I have to say that. As a black woman I love all shades of men. Black, white, latino, etc. But in my bit of experience with men, respect and attraction. I find that white men do tend to make you feel more important. My dad and mom are both black, they both love each other very much and they always raised me go with what I feel. I can say that that is not the case for all white men. I mean I had some bad experiences with them too! So,I dont want to put our black men out there, and have them percieved as "not caring". Its just the way I feel, I always have and always will be attracted to white men more so than others. It is what it is! And people shouldnt be afraid of what anyone else think. Love is Love.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
  32.   lisa0131 says:
    Posted: 01 May 12

I can only speak for myself, I feel black women and white men have been brain washed by the media that shows only white women are the most beautiful women in the universe and black women are ugly ghetto and unactractive,while the blck men tell black women to stay with their own race, most of us black women wouldnt mind dating a white guy but we don't want to be precieved as whores or golddiggers.I think a lot of white guys buys into that sterotype about us.While the white women and black guys are hooking up being happy with one another no looking or judging each other on their skin color.In a nut shell i think white men have been brainwashed that black women are only good for one thing thats sex.And most white guys i feel think their more superior than black women.Thats why a lot of black women don't date white guys they wouldn't mind dating them we just want to be respected ,P.S I'M A BEAUTIFUL BLACK MEN OF ALL RACES THINK SO SOMETIMES I GET MISTAKEN AS SOOUTH INDIAN .WHEN i tell some whit gus i'm african american i can see some start getting uncomfortble.I feel white guys care about what people think about who they date,whereas white women stand on who they love no matter what color they are

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 21 ()
    • 427skies says:
      Posted: 05 May 12

Pshhh, I could care less about what some random black people think about my dating choices. I don't only date a specific group, but I am attracted to men who aren't Black. I love Black men, but I also love White men, Middle Eastern men, Asian men, Latino men, etc.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 9 ()
      • Ichibod says:
        Posted: 06 Jun 12

I like how you said, "random black people". We are definitely not all the same. Not the men, nor the women. :)

• Eaz34 says:
      Posted: 19 Jun 12

In most civilized countries in the world the color of your skin is a non-issue. All this black/white crap got started by the wealthy people since the beginning of this country. It's all about divide and conquer. They want all the poor people fighting each other by brainwashing us with the idea we are different and better or worse than one another. I'm from Brooklyn,NY and have always been around all types of people. We are all pretty much the same and have many things in common like we need to pay the bills and put food on the table. I don't consider myself white, I'm of Sicilian decent. We are not colors, we are all people who come from different lands and cultures. Whenever I start to see an African-American female almost always the first question is "How do your parents feel about you dating a black woman?" They are happy if I'm happy. Yeah I'm sure my mother's fantasy is for me to marry a nice Italian girl with a nice Italian family so she can cook and take care of me just like she did,lmao Right and just look at how well my relationships turned out when I dated "an Italian" lol I'm just joking, like every one else I've had some good and bad relationships regardless of what color or nationality they were. In closing no one should ever limit or close their options. Now for any female reading this check out my profile and feel free to leave me a msg and let's talk....... who knows ; )

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 7 ()
      • Joie23 says:
        Posted: 26 Jan 13

Really liked your post.

• XnChristine says:
        Posted: 09 Mar 13

I like your post, Eaz34. One of Alexander the Great's primary goals was to mix the races together, and he did quite a job of it. In the first century, people were identified by their country of origin, not their race. We would do well to dispense with descriptions of color. That would make me primarily French, Welsh, and Scots-Irish, but from a gene pool that goes back to China; and my ex African, Blackfoot Nation, and Irish; and my kids...Well, I guess a lot of groups have mingled. There are not really clear lines between them."God has made of one blood all peoples."

• tonyrodg says:
      Posted: 15 Aug 12

I agree.

• supersmiles says:
      Posted: 02 Mar 13

I really agree with Lisa0131, because I dealt with a white guy dating me but seems to want to keep things between us a secret. Here I am a beautiful full figured, confident, smart and strong black woman asked to keep things between him and I a secret because he afraid to admit his attraction to black women. Then there's a black guy trying to marry me but I'm not attracted to them...as much. I think a lot of white men are afraid of their family disowning them if they knew they loved a black woman. I love myself a lot and have a lot of love to give the right MAN has to be strong and stand beside me not behind me. Kisses to all!

• XnChristine says:
        Posted: 10 Mar 13

Dear SuperSmiles, If the white guy keeps your relationship a secret, he is two-faced and lacks character, courage, and conviction. I am white and married a black man when I was only 19. As a young girl--in 1976 when interracial relationships were taboo, and still illegal in some states--I had the courage to face death threats, the disapproval of society in general, job discrimination, a man releasing his guard dogs to attack us, being disowned by almost my entire family, and being disinherited. But I didn't care at all; I ignored it and got married. If this guy doesn't have the courage to tell his family in 2013, he is not man enough for you, honey. (On a practical note, he also may think of you as "just a side dish" The girl he really loves, he'll bring home to Mama. Real men do that.). You hold out for a man who will love you completely for your beautiful self, and who will shout it from the mountaintops and make sure the whole world knows that he loves you. Now that's a real man.Don't be discouraged. There are men of all races who have that kind of character.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()
      • dave_74 says:
        Posted: 19 Jun 13

My advice is find a guy who isn't ashamed and won't try to hide you. There are lots of white men out there that are proud of their black ladies.

• eltrut says:
      Posted: 12 May 13

HELLO, I agree with you. White men look and want a black women,I feel the same way. White men do find black women attractive just afraid what people will say. Yes white women don't care what the family,people say. White women are stronger than white men in loving the one they love regardless. White men need to stand up for what they want:).

33.   lisa0131 says:
    Posted: 01 May 12

why

34.   JRJ64 says:
    Posted: 29 Apr 12

This just came to mind in the bible it says that god created "man" in his own image and likeness so why do we look different to each other and does god see a difference in us, if i marry a white guy he wouldn't see it as i'm against my race cause for him there's only one race the human race so those who complain aren't only races you are also atheist cause god doesn't seem to be in your thoughts for true true love sees no colour or know any bounds. So love who you want, where you want and how you want because in the end it's only between you, the person you love and god

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 11 ()
    • tonyrodg says:
      Posted: 15 Aug 12

Yes and when he told Adam & Eve to go forth and multiply he did not put a but in there. (But don't mix colors LOL)

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 4 ()
  35.   JRJ64 says:
    Posted: 29 Apr 12

As a child growing up in the caribbean the music we listened to on radio and tv was mainly from international singers, my first crush was Tom Jones and for years i only liked white or guys from different races,even had a white boyfriend for a while in secondary school. But i spent most of my adult life with black men even had a child who i love with a black man but they were never on the same wave length me, my music and some of the things i liked to do made me "a hater for black people". I grew up on rock music mostly but as a child of the 60's music from then through to the early 90's is what i love the most when i want to clear my mind and relax, that cause a lot of problems and unfaithfulness in a 9yr relationship because i didn't like his type of music. When you are faced with situations like that what should you do, take it or try something different so going back to my first loves seems more sensible to me and for most black people it's not betrayal cause we aren't pure bred african, we are just turning to the other side of our gene pool at least i am. Remember one thing at all times as black people unless your parent are from africa you aren't as black as you think you are and i'm an all natural black woman, short natural hair, no make-up and a hefty butt who doesn't want to be told anymore that i must hate the part of me that's white. To truly love you must first love yourself and to love yourself you must embrace and love all of yourself including the different cultures and races that are a part of you

36.   jbeck1985 says:
    Posted: 28 Apr 12

and I won't**** have to physically abuse your body

37.   jbeck1985 says:
    Posted: 28 Apr 12

Wow.... Okay Background first. White Male mid 20s. Grew up in MidWest with some but not much interaction of different cultures. Joined Military been all over the world. I have been exclusively dating outside my race for last 5-6 years. I got married to a black woman (black is not my term but for easy understanding I say it, she was mocha skinned and beautiful) I loved her very dearly up till the point she cheated on me, and stole 50k from me. At that point I divorced her as soon as I could. Now I do not think because her heritage she robbed my poor unknowing white boy self. That is absurd to me, she took advantage of my kindness not because of my heritage but because I am good guy. The next girl I dated was dark skinned and the next girl I will hopefully date is light skinned (we see how that works). I have no issues with woman of my race, but my mind looks at a petite dark skinned woman and says WOW. It does not say the same thing about white girls. I agree interracial relations are very hard and I have been through a lot of racism based on my dating preferences. And I would say its 40% white people being racist and 60% black people. The white are more verbal about their disgust for me (which has lead to me knocking people around when I was younger and not so calm and witty), but the black side just tends to stare, whisper, and point. Like for some reason I don't see them criticizing me or my date for what we are doing. I say to one and ALL, I am a Me and I don't care what you think about me. I will always be attracted to woman with brown skin of some sort. If you don't like that, fine keep your thoughts and words to yourself. And I would have to physically abuse your body.

38.   Davania30 says:
    Posted: 26 Apr 12

I have read many comments here. Please understand that I am not trying to be an "ass" but please stop with the term RACE by definition we are all homo-sapiens, if we learn to use the correct terms then maybe we can focus on learning, loving and addressing real issues concerning ethnicity! Black, Brown, Green, Pink, White, Yellow does not matter what ethnic group or cultural you come love who you want to love, keep God first and keep it moving!

39.   blkking74 says:
    Posted: 26 Apr 12

Wow I am also little upset how you women feel about blk men and I see why good blk men run too white women lol.i perfer blk or hispanic women and it seems too me all you blk women are on here for white men and not other races. I am very good man I never cheated or disrespect women and I know alot of good men that yall so called never see,even tho there are alot of ghetto blk women just as blk men or materialistic blk women now we have self-hating blk women.I really feel sorry for yall that yall never experienced a good blk man before but take a look in the mirror and think maybe its me and not them maybe if you stop looking in the hood or clubs you will find one and for those who down grade us and date only white men then that tells us that you do a want too be white and trust me white men do talk junk about blk women behind your back and who there too defend yall us good blk men.I am a strong blk men and will stick with dating blk or other minority women and noone speaks proper english cause us americans were born here not england please get it right thank u :)

• reese says:
      Posted: 26 Apr 12

Would you stop. You need to look at what black men say about black women so now black women are explaning their horizons. The majority of black women prefer black men. But you are on an ir sight so 99% of the people on here including black men prefer women outsider their race. Or they would be on another sight. There are websites for blacks people looking for black people, jews looking for jews. latinos.........etc.

40.   1ofus says:
    Posted: 25 Apr 12

Here is one for you. I love men. Just because they happen to be white most of the time does take away from their manhood. I love white men because they make me feel special, loved and protected. I don't have to be more than I am. Black men are fine specimens too, but they just don't turn me on. It's chemistry. Even in my older years I still find white men fine fine fine. I have dated white men most of my life, was married to one for over 20 years and am looking for another one. To tell you the truth I never felt embarrassed or threatened or intimidated by black people who did not feel comfortable with me having a white partner. I think my husband noticed more than I did, frankly I never cared what anyone thought. I think we do ourselves an injustice by shying away from what could be very good for us because someone might no like it. so ladies I say, if you like white men go for it, enjoy them and keep on stepping.

• 1ofus says:
      Posted: 28 Apr 12

Why do we have to date black men or you black guys feel threatened. What, you want to have all this good stuff just for youselves? Grow up guys! My dating a white man does not make any statement about you. I don't know you. My skin color does make me the property of every black man on the planet. Why you trying to claim all of us as yours? My dating preference does not make you a black man less than a man for somebody. Don't place so much into other people's actions and do you. This is going to be an interracial world, boundaries are falling everywhere and those of us who are not comfortable with it will be like the dinasour, extinct, or living a a cave while we grind our teeth in frustration. Hope this helps. :)

41. Posted: 24 Apr 12

EVERYONE HAVE THIER OWN CHOICE, BUT LOVE COMES IN ALL COLORS, AND FOR ME I LOVE BLACK MEN, I CANT SAY THAT WONT CHANGE, BUT I JUST LOVE A STRONG BLACK MAN, YOU ARE STILL NUMBER 1 IN MY BOOK. BECAUSE THEIR ARE STILL SOME NICE, INTELLEGENT, STRONG BLACK MEN OUT THEIR. AND IF YOU LOOK HARD ENOUGH YOU WILL FIND ONE.

42. Posted: 17 Apr 12

I've read all of your comments, wasn't going to say anything until I read dennison2000's post. As amature black senior, I've dated a lot of black men. It wasn't until I turned 55 when I realized that the mature black male only wants to date the sexy young Beyonce type. They either can deal or handle a mature black sexy senior. ha ha So, unless I wanted to stay @ home, watching TV while dateless, I had to expand my horizons. I had previously dated a white male, who by the way was more black than me, and wanted to see how it was now. Since then, I've dated several white men and find they are more respectful, affectionate, and caring of the black women. Most of them don't care about age or a full-figured women. They want to deal with an intelligent women. I just happen to be black. Don't get me wrong though. Some of them are looking for that fantasy of going to bed with a black women (discretely). That is a turn off. I'm looking for that special someone who wants me for me, who wants to be in a relationship with a very special unusual women who would make him proud.

43. Posted: 16 Apr 12

These woman only want a white man because bla ck men wont put up with there f up personalitys. If sounding like a wite person is being smart Why must you hold your breath and talk out your nose to sound proper

44. Posted: 16 Apr 12

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: or 18 (-17)
    • reese says:
      Posted: 20 Apr 12

I don't think so. I disagree with you. Sometimes it is just where you are raised. I was raised in Washington and when I go to visit my sister they say I talk white. Black men and women do. I think it is more about wanting someone who accepts you. We go though enough stereotyping just being black, we shouldn't have to justify how we talk, what we eat, music we like.........etc to be accepted. And some black men go though it as well not being accepted for having no swagger. And some of these women date both and just have had better luck with other races. Some people might date for that reason, just like some black men date for the white trophy wife. But lets not pretend that we don't judge each other hard and make all kind of judgements on each other from some simple things as how we decide to do our hair. There is a variety of black people so who is to say what is being black or acting black especially if the stereotype is negative.

45. Posted: 29 Mar 12

Hi Sarah & Scoff, I'm still around also. I'm sure this group would love your story.

46.   JoJo777 says:
    Posted: 25 Mar 12

I do agree with Chucky1978...love is a choice. If you can fall IN love you can fall OUT of love...and many couples go through times where they fall out of love over the years. Thats why marriage is a major committment. Its a choice to love even when you're not 'feeling' it. As for denilson2000, I have to say, I'm very sorry you feel this way. You seem to be very angry or possibly have been hurt deeply and for that I'm sorry. However, the blanket statements you are making are exactly the things you hate. I looked at your profile and I wouldn't date you because you have a bad attitude and are an atheist. People make judgements every day about who they are attracted to or what they like. Its and INDIVIDUAL preference that we all should embrace. I love to see black women with white men. I feel like human race is starting to blend as one. So go for it my sistas of color have our white men. They are great. I'll trade you for yours. ;) Even though I find that many black men are not marriage minded and I am;I will find my black prince charming one day and live out my dream of a wonderfully happy marriage. God bless!!!

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 3 ()
  47.   JustRon says:
    Posted: 22 Mar 12

I would never ever date a white guy. Why? Because I'm a guy.lol Back to real: I have always been attracted to Black women. I really love your skin tones and find the different tones enchanting and beautiful. In fact, I've always found myself not much attracted to a light skinned Black woman. What's up with that? I really and truly would like to find that special beautiful Black woman to fall in love with and her with me before I crash and burn~~for the last time. This is why I'm here and in other sites where there are Black woman. So~~c'mon check me out & hit me up.lol

48.   scoffy60 says:
    Posted: 20 Mar 12

Just dropping by to say hello, although I read all of the post frequently I've kind of stepped back and let the younger crowd hash all the problems out. I bet many of these couples can't say they were dating in the 60's; in a rural sergerated society, (just a thought). Love and Blessing s to all Sarah

49. Posted: 20 Mar 12

Not all Black women who date white men are self-hating. That's just ridiculous. I was with a good black man for 6yrs. We have 3 beautiful children. But when everyone started asking when we were gonna get married...he pushed himself further and further out of the relationship. He was mentally abusive. To the extreme. I love being Black. I've never wanted to be any other race. But when I cut my hair off every summer there is never a good Black man who wants to be seen with a good Black woman who doesn't have a long weave.

50. Posted: 19 Mar 12

I find these posts very sad and disturbing. I have always know that a lot of black women worship white men. I know a lot white guys who laugh about this to me. Come in work bragging how they banged this black chick. Yes black women. That is how they talk behind your back. From what I gather from these posts is that black or Mixed raced women are saying. Black men are ugly, worthless, down and out bums who are in prison. Where as white men are the gods of universe, the perfect physical specimen, rich, hardworking and cultured and well mannered Am I on stormfront here ? One thing that has ALWAYS been hard for me wrap my head around as a black man, is the way EVERYBODY vies for the love and attention of whites. Lets just face the facts, most people of color WORSHIP white people; to the point where they are completely BLIND to any faults that a particular white person may have. You ladies talk about white men, and thats its just your *preference*. Please. BE QUIET !! All my life Ive watch in absolute ASTONISHMENT as even the most haggard of white men can pull a gorgeous black women. I cant even COUNT the number of beautiful, BEAUTIFUL, black women that I have seen with white men who were nowhere near being their equal. Every group of women are just lined up to be the next white persons plaything; simply to have a damn piece of a white man. They just did a survey on OKCupid that proves that white men are worshipped by all races of women. This whole self-hating mindset that exists in most people of color swells the mating of choices of white people to GALACTIC proportions Its so bad where I live, that you have decent brothers who will NEVER find love in their entire lives simply due to the fact that they may happen to belong to CERTAIN groups. I am talking about perfectly good brothers who wont find anyone at all. . Its a reality out here folks, and it was one that I had almost SUCCUMBED to. Nobody, and I do mean NOBODY, wants to see a black man who is a decent, REGULAR guy, get loved. Especially, by a DECENT woman. It angers the hell out of many people to see this. Many people feel as if many black men are DESERVING of this. Unless he is a damn multi-million dollar athlete, or an entertainer. People make black men out to be these unfeeling thugs who show no pain, or anything else. When, in reality, the average black man is a damn Jester Under Pressure in this society; forever ACTING for the entertainment of other peoplewho dont give a damn about him. White men benefit MASSIVELY from the self-hate of people of color. White Supremacy, in general, ENSURES that white people always get the best things in life; all the way to the day that they die. I look at, and observe white folks sometimes, how it seems like many of them take the finest things in life for granted. When it comes to mates, many white people EXPECT to have the best. Hell, with the way this society is structured, even the ugliest of whites who cant pull the best of their own race, can get a self-hating, top-quality, minority partner. However, you cant really put all the blame on whites for this; as people of color, THEMSELVES, are STUPID enough to allow it to happen. They dont mind being the backup option for a damn old and divorced white sugar-daddy. Nor, do they mind being the last shot deal of an over-the-hill white woman who can no longer garner the affections of her own men. Many of you ladies want to be white so bad, that you will overlook ALL of those things simply to be with a white person; knowing damn well you would NEVER look over those things when it comes to anyone else. Hell, white folks benefit all the way around. In fact, from what I have seen, what many white people do, is when they are at their best, they give their PRIME years to another white person, have kids, and everything else. THEN, when they get old and over the damn hill, and no other DECENT white person will have them, all of a sudden, many of them develop a THING for colored ass. Its a win-win situation for many of them; as they have many self-hating people of color who are willing to oblige them in any way that they see fit. The numbers of people out here who havent gotten caught up in the damn White Is Right matrix, are few; and they are spread out all over the country, usually tucked away somewhere. Its hard to find, and connect, with such people. Being a black man, who is the biggest target in this society, dealing with the attitudes and behaviors of many of these brainwashed people can wear you the hell out.

Hot debate. What do you think? or 24 (-6)
    • LoveLayzh says:
      Posted: 20 Mar 12

I date white men, because I don't find Black men attractive and I never will. It has nothing to do with the things you posted, I just don't like Black men.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 10 ()
    • Reese says:
      Posted: 05 Apr 12

The main problem with your post is one you are on a ir dating site so to say all bw worship wm when the majority of them are with bm and least likely to date outside the race. Do bm worship ww on this site. Alot of people date ir for many different reasons. Some people it just happens. Oh and btw old white people and black people get married. Old white people can find other white people do marry and do it every day.

• CdBergerac68 says:
      Posted: 25 Apr 12

Denilson2000 states: "Come in work bragging how they banged this black chick. Yes black women. That is how they talk behind your back." Anyone who comes to work bragging about ANY of their sexual exploits is simply uncouth and immature. This behavior speaks only of the lowbrow nature of your colleagues, and has no logical relevance to the issue of inter-racial dating. A more rational conclusion to all your arguments would be that MORE people should date interacially so all that separation and objectification you are up in arms about would slowly disappear.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: or 2 ()

Your perfect partner could be online right now

Coaching Testimonial

"The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience"

Submitted by: Karen, USA, 34

My Dating Coach really took the time to go through my profile thoroughly. First she viewed my pictures and gave me great feedback.

She read through the written portion of my profile, line by line, and gave direct feedback on how to add my personality to it.

My amazing consultant, even asked how my contacts where going and offered a few suggestions to increase my interactions with new men.

I took her advice and made the suggested adjustments.

I have received more contact from men, more views, and have started communicating with more people which was the whole point of joining the site in the first place.

The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience. Thanks!

Find out more