When you cant quit your marriage
Making the decision to end a marriage is a hard choice on its own – or so I thought. Now imagine making that decision and not being able to follow it through because you are broke!
Tough economic times are forcing couples to stay together according to divorce attorneys. "With the economy the way it is today and without recovery in sight, people are very concerned about making that move at this time," said family attorney G. Phillip Deeb Jr.
People are avoiding divorce because they realize it will mean an extra household on the same income. And don’t forget the litigation fees.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Would you stay in a horrendous marriage – a marriage that is totally over - in order to avoid tougher times ahead?
Now this is “For better or for worse” in the literal sense. ;-)
- CLUTCH Writer Reports On a Black Woman Who Experiences Black Abuse, Then Proceeds to Abuse Her Too
- Audio: Protection from Emotional Buttons
- QOTW: Are You on the Hook in Your Relationship?
- Watch: The #1 Flirting Mistake Women Make With Men
- QOTW: "Are black women who date online seen as easy prey to white men???"
17 responses to "When you cant quit your marriage"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.