When online dating success is a problem
Take this case:
“Believe me, I’m not a bad looker (my picture is posted); I’m educated; and I like to do things… but for me it’s (online dating) just not working…᾿
Then there is this:
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
“Three months ago, I joined an online dating service. I’ve been getting a great response — too great. I’m getting mixed up about who is who….᾿
The above are two opposing complaints about online dating. Some people why they aren't to getting a positive response to their profiles, whilst others, too many responses become a problem because you have too many to choose from.
Too many interests in one's profile may be a problem in that while deciding to follow up on some of the members who have shown interest in you, sometimes they are just dead ends and you may have been ignoring the one that may actually have developed to meaningful relationship.
How does one handle the too-much-too-fast situation?
Tags: online dating problems
- This Curvy Girl Got Lots of Dates on Interracial Dating Central
- White Female Gets Annoyed at Mother in Law for Calling Their Daughter's Name the Latino Way
- Never Make This Flirting Mistake If You Want To Attract Guys
- The Ins and Outs of Interracial Relationships
- 2 Secrets That Get Him to Commit to You
6 responses to "When online dating success is a problem"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.