The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
What's it Like to Be an Interracial Family in Israel?
So much of the focus on interracial dating and relationships generates from an American perspective, that it's refreshing to learn about couples like us that live in various other locales. Erik and Tanya are such a couple, who are American expats that live in Israel.
I was able to sit down with this couple and learn about how the met, their decision to move to Israel and raise their family there.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Kids look pretty happy, don't they?
Christelyn Karazin is the publisher of Beyond Black & White, and co-author of Swirling: How to Date, Mate and Relate, Mixing Race, Culture and Creed.
- 'Fyoozed' Family Dishes on How They Celebrate the Diversity in Their Family
- QOTW: Advice on How Two Shy People Can Start Getting Their Swirl On
- QOTW: How Does This White Woman Help Hispanic Husband Not Feel Like an Outsider?
- The New Mandate: Black Women MUST Consider Swirling!!
- Ever Worry About Haters Threatening Your Interracial Relationship? Some Tips.
Loving Day Success! Couple Christelyn Interviews In 2013 Marries in 2014!
Loving Day Los Angeles Recap Video
Getting Ready for Your "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" Moment This Thanksgiving?
Up Close and Personal with "My Last Day Without You" Co-Star Ken Duken
QOTW: Are You Keeping Your Interracial Dating Preferences in the Closet?
1 responses to "What's it Like to Be an Interracial Family in Israel? "
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.