The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
What's it Like to Be an Interracial Family in Israel?
So much of the focus on interracial dating and relationships generates from an American perspective, that it's refreshing to learn about couples like us that live in various other locales. Erik and Tanya are such a couple, who are American expats that live in Israel.
I was able to sit down with this couple and learn about how the met, their decision to move to Israel and raise their family there.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Kids look pretty happy, don't they?
Christelyn Karazin is the publisher of Beyond Black & White, and co-author of Swirling: How to Date, Mate and Relate, Mixing Race, Culture and Creed.
- QOTW: Are You Keeping Your Interracial Dating Preferences in the Closet?
- Ever Worry About Haters Threatening Your Interracial Relationship? Some Tips.
- WATCH: Try This ONE THING to Increase Your Success In Interracial Dating
- QOTW: Advice on How Two Shy People Can Start Getting Their Swirl On
- White Guys, Be Careful of Whom You Take Advice from on How to Date Black Women!
Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
Is the New York Media Picking on Bill DeBlasio's Wife?
April 2014 EBONY Tackles Interracial Relationships in 'Black and White'
How's Swirling in the South? Here is what Christelyn found out in Charleston, SC!
Attention Sisters, Do You Know When a Rainbeau is Hitting on You?
1 responses to "What's it Like to Be an Interracial Family in Israel? "
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.