The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Watch: It's for THIS Reason that White Men and Black Women Make a Good Match
Many of us in the interracial coupling community are aware of the jaw-dropping statistics that white men and black women marriages are 40% less likely to divorce after seven years. There’s been a lot of speculation about why this is, but one reason that perhaps needs more exploration is the compatibility factor based on cultural norms on how to one gender treats is conditioned to treat the other. In short, white men are raised to promote, protect, and cater to the needs of their women. Conversely, black women are conditioned to promote, protect and cater to the needs of their men. In each case, there’s growing frustration from white men and black women in what some deem as an imbalance and lack of reciprocity.
I posited this notion in a video, and got some interesting responses.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Take a watch, and tell me what you think.
- QOTW Video: "Can You Help White Men Ask More Black Women Out?"
- April 2014 EBONY Tackles Interracial Relationships in 'Black and White'
- QOTW: Texting Vs. Face to Face Contact…Which is Better?
- QOTW: "Are black women who date online seen as easy prey to white men???"
- QOTW: Advice on How Two Shy People Can Start Getting Their Swirl On
3 responses to "Watch: It's for THIS Reason that White Men and Black Women Make a Good Match"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.