Watch Official Loving Film Trailer: A Couple's Fight For Interracial Love
The official trailer for the Loving film 2016 is out! The film, based on a true story about an interracial couple's fight for their right to choose and be with whomever you want, is set to hit the big screen in November, 4th.
Watching the Loving trailer already gives one a feel of what Mildred (Black) and Richard Loving (White) had to endure under the era of anti-miscegenation law in Virginia. Richard and Mildred loving chose to fight to be together. They were jailed, banished from their home state and had to go through a law suit against the state of Virginia which became the landmark 1960s Supreme Court case known as Loving v. Virginia and the infamous ruling laid the foundation for the right to marry outside ones race.
Played by Ruth Negga (as Mildred) and Joel Edgerton (as Richard), the two actors really bring out the clear picture of this pure love story in American history; delivering powerful, understated performances. WATCH TRAILER NOW!!! You don't want to miss the full Loving film in November.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- White Men Paying to Cuddle with a Black Woman for the First Time
- Nick Cannon "lends his support" to ex-wife Mariah Carey
- Trevor Noah Writes About His Experience with Racism as a Biracial Kid in Memoir, 'Born a Crime'.
- The REAL reason Beyonce and Jay Z moved to LA... and it's pretty sweet!
- Jennifer Lopez is starring in NBC’s ‘Bye Bye Birdie Live’!
5 responses to "Watch Official Loving Film Trailer: A Couple's Fight For Interracial Love"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.