The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Video: Matthew Hussey and Christelyn Tackle a Sticky Relationship Question
Recently I sat down with smoking-hot relationship guru, Matthew Hussey. He crossed the pond from London-town to shoot his soon-to-be hit series, Ready for Love, set to premiere on NBC in March. Matthew is full of fun, but he's also full of knowledge. One of my writers asked a question women often wonder about. Take a look and a listen.
By the way, have you entered to win a chance to win an Extreme Profile Makeover? Winning a $1,000 shopping spree and one-on-one dating advice from Matthew Hussey could not be easier!
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Attention Sisters, Do You Know When a Rainbeau is Hitting on You?
- QOTW: White Guy Only Wants Dark, Thin Black Girls. Is He Wrong?
- QOTW: Advice on How Two Shy People Can Start Getting Their Swirl On
- Do You Prefer Dating White Men Who Have ONLY Ever Dated Black Women?
- What's it Like to Be an Interracial Family in Israel?
QOTW: Single Mom Asks, "Am I Undateable?"
QOTW: "My Boyfriend Has Never Witnessed Racism Towards Black People"
QOTW: Latino Man Wonders Why Black Women are Uncomfortable with a Sexual Gaze
QOTW: White Guy Only Wants Dark, Thin Black Girls. Is He Wrong?
Watch: White Men, Black Women, THIS is When You KNOW It's a Fetish.
6 responses to "Video: Matthew Hussey and Christelyn Tackle a Sticky Relationship Question"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.