The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Video: Matthew Hussey and Christelyn Tackle a Sticky Relationship Question
Recently I sat down with smoking-hot relationship guru, Matthew Hussey. He crossed the pond from London-town to shoot his soon-to-be hit series, Ready for Love, set to premiere on NBC in March. Matthew is full of fun, but he's also full of knowledge. One of my writers asked a question women often wonder about. Take a look and a listen.
By the way, have you entered to win a chance to win an Extreme Profile Makeover? Winning a $1,000 shopping spree and one-on-one dating advice from Matthew Hussey could not be easier!
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- QOTW: Do Rainbeaus Go For Bald/Short-Haired Women?
- Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
- Ever Worry About Haters Threatening Your Interracial Relationship? Some Tips.
- QOTW: "I'm 38, and Tired of Waiting for My IBM!"
- CLUTCH Writer Reports On a Black Woman Who Experiences Black Abuse, Then Proceeds to Abuse Her Too
White Guys, Be Careful of Whom You Take Advice from on How to Date Black Women!
QOTW: "Are Older Black Women Resistant to Interracial Dating?"
QOTW Video: Guy Worries His Black Girlfriend Will Judge His Trump-Supporting Mom
Attention Sisters, Do You Know When a Rainbeau is Hitting on You?
Watch: Is "Pink Peen" Aversion a Real Thing When it Comes to Interracial Dating?!
6 responses to "Video: Matthew Hussey and Christelyn Tackle a Sticky Relationship Question"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.