The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Video: Matthew Hussey and Christelyn Tackle a Sticky Relationship Question
Recently I sat down with smoking-hot relationship guru, Matthew Hussey. He crossed the pond from London-town to shoot his soon-to-be hit series, Ready for Love, set to premiere on NBC in March. Matthew is full of fun, but he's also full of knowledge. One of my writers asked a question women often wonder about. Take a look and a listen.
By the way, have you entered to win a chance to win an Extreme Profile Makeover? Winning a $1,000 shopping spree and one-on-one dating advice from Matthew Hussey could not be easier!
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- The BEST Way to Date Interracially After 40 Is...
- April 2014 EBONY Tackles Interracial Relationships in 'Black and White'
- QOTW: "Are black women who date online seen as easy prey to white men???"
- How's Swirling in the South? Here is what Christelyn found out in Charleston, SC!
- Eyes Wide Open: Tackling Stares From Outsiders
QOTW: "My Boyfriend Has Never Witnessed Racism Towards Black People"
The BEST Way to Date Interracially After 40 Is...
QOTW: Latino Man Wonders Why Black Women are Uncomfortable with a Sexual Gaze
QOTW: Do Rainbeaus Go For Bald/Short-Haired Women?
QOTW: "Are black women who date online seen as easy prey to white men???"
6 responses to "Video: Matthew Hussey and Christelyn Tackle a Sticky Relationship Question"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.