Touching Video: Toddler Rescues Twin Brother From Being Crushed by Chest of Drawers
When under pressure, when faced life or death situations, people have been known to somehow gain superhuman strength; defying all odds. But who would have imagined a two-year-old toddler would be able to save his twin brother from getting crushed by fallen chest of drawers?
In the footage below, the two brothers Brock and Bowdy Shoff were playing in their bedroom, at home in Utah, when a chest of drawers fell over and landed on Brock, trapping him.
The video - recorded on a baby monitor - shows Bowdy's efforts to rescue his brother. He eventually used all the strength he got and pushed the chest of drawers off of Brock. This is an amazing display of quick thinking and super human strength on the toddler. But most of all, it shows the love that Bowdy had for Brock.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- You won't believe what this little girl said to a salesperson who asked her to choose a different doll!
- Reasons Why Black Women's Lives Need to Matter
- Stunning Results that Meditation is Better than Detention in Schools
- Viral Video's Professor Kelly Explains his Kids Crashing BBC Interview
- 3 Interracial Couples Share How They Dealt With Hate
Responses to "Touching Video: Toddler Rescues Twin Brother From Being Crushed by Chest of Drawers"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.