Thought management and how to increase your success in women
Why do some guys get all the girls and others don’t? Do you believe that you deserve a beautiful, smart and amazing woman in your life?
In this episode of the podcast, we are joined by Kim Ades (“Addiss”). Ades, MBA is president and founder of Frame of Mind Coaching and JournalEngine (TM) Software, author, speaker, entrepreneur, coach, and mother of 5 (yep, five). Kim is one of North America’s foremost experts on performance through thought management. By using her unique process of coaching through journaling, she works with high profile clients to unveil and switch their thought patterns to ignite significant organizational change and personal transformation.
Ades and I discuss:
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- The difference between people who live extraordinary lives and others.
- What is thought management?
- Increasing your success and happiness through thought management (including the mindset which holds all of us back)
- The mindset for confidence. (e.g. Why do some guys get all the girls and others don’t?)
- How expectations drive results and outcomes in our lives In order to work on the belief that you deserve a beautiful, smart and amazing woman in your life, you want to find and dispel the beliefs that stand in your way.
Crank up the volume and enjoy.
Responses to "Thought management and how to increase your success in women"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.