They Would Fight for Their Love
Shane and Sharicka had something in common long before they ever met—both were very busy with work and family. And both saw online dating as the most efficient way to meet new people while fulfilling their personal responsibilities.
One day, Shane noticed that Sharicka had viewed his profile. He checked out hers, liked what he saw, and sent her an email. “We hit it off from Day One,” Shane remembers. What impressed him the most were her smile and evident intelligence. She felt the same way about him. They even shared an interest in mixed martial arts!
The couple’s first date was at a Chinese restaurant. As their conversation touched on various topics, Shane wasn’t sure what kind of an impression he was making. “Sharicka thought I was a radical nut,” Shane jokes. “However, we met for a second date. Now we are married!”
Having made that lifelong commitment, the couple look forward to a long and happy future together. They feel they are a perfect match—best friends and soulmates—so they’re very glad they took time out of their busy schedules to look for love online.
More Inspiration Articles
Network to create lifelong connections
Networking and relationships are the building blocks of a successful life. It's a point we drive home on many of our shows, but how do we do it authentically? How do we create connection through clari...
- Want to drive him wild? Try these 3 irresistable date outfits.
- Are you in love?
- About the "Happy Hour Effect"
- Want to Get Over Your Ex OR Get Him Back? Don’t Do This…
- How to Crash Parties and Grow Your Network
- The real secret to keeping your hot man
- Tantra and the art of radical self acceptance
- How to flirt with a guy - Surefire tips for women
- Female sexuality is quite different than male sexuality.
- More articles like this →
Your perfect partner could be online right now
"My online love inspiration angel"
Submitted by: Patricia, USA, 21
To be honest, in the beginning, I thought it would be a waste of time. But since I've never seen a similar service in any other dating site, I decided to give it a try.
I always "thought" my profile was on point and I did not need any help to correct my page. I always had in my profile if someone is not attracted to my profile, then that's "their" loss.
BOY WAS I WRONG!!
I will never forget my first time using the Coaching Service I was introduced to my personal Dating Coach. Let me put it this way, if it was not for her I would have given up long time ago (even though I'm a new member).
She taught me so many things and gave me good advice, I did not want to stop chatting with her at all.
She opened my eyes to many possibilities when finding love. She is definitely an inspiration and I appreciate a whole lot. She is more than a Dating Coach to me; she is more of a close friend/guide to me. She is definitely my "online love-inspiration angel".
Want to drive him wild? Try these 3 irresistable date outfits.
A motorcycle photo drew him to his interracial love
Get The Guy
Want to Get Over Your Ex OR Get Him Back? Don’t Do This…
The Art Of Charm
About the "Happy Hour Effect"
Map Shows Most 'Racist' States
The Date Whisperer
Is Your Picture Perfect?
- The government can't keep them apart
- The first date that never ended
- Glad She Made the First Move
- They Would Fight for Their Love
- Grateful for His Second Chance
- The Ultimate "Never Too Late for Love" Story
- Who Needs Sleep When You Have Love?
- He couldn't believe she was real
- They forgot to order dinner the date went so well
- She Found Love under a Hard Shell