They Would Fight for Their Love
Shane and Sharicka had something in common long before they ever met—both were very busy with work and family. And both saw online dating as the most efficient way to meet new people while fulfilling their personal responsibilities.
One day, Shane noticed that Sharicka had viewed his profile. He checked out hers, liked what he saw, and sent her an email. “We hit it off from Day One,” Shane remembers. What impressed him the most were her smile and evident intelligence. She felt the same way about him. They even shared an interest in mixed martial arts!
The couple’s first date was at a Chinese restaurant. As their conversation touched on various topics, Shane wasn’t sure what kind of an impression he was making. “Sharicka thought I was a radical nut,” Shane jokes. “However, we met for a second date. Now we are married!”
Having made that lifelong commitment, the couple look forward to a long and happy future together. They feel they are a perfect match—best friends and soulmates—so they’re very glad they took time out of their busy schedules to look for love online.
More Inspiration Articles
Ever Worry About Haters Threatening Your Interracial Relationship? Some Tips.
Gary and his fiancé have had their fair share of being picked on for being an interracial couple. Here is my advice for couples sharing experiences...
- *Special Announcement*: Get The Guy Tour
- The obstacle is the way
- Matthew Hussey Gives 9 Tips on How to "Get the Guy" Do You Agree?
- Is dating a co-worker the sure way to go?
- Is he/she too hot for you? Really?
- Attention Sisters, Do You Know When a Rainbeau is Hitting on You?
- Beyond the macho jerk and the new age wimp
- What really define's your partners loyalty?
- Is he smart enough for you?
- More articles like this →
Your perfect partner could be online right now
"My online love inspiration angel"
Submitted by: Patricia, USA, 21
To be honest, in the beginning, I thought it would be a waste of time. But since I've never seen a similar service in any other dating site, I decided to give it a try.
I always "thought" my profile was on point and I did not need any help to correct my page. I always had in my profile if someone is not attracted to my profile, then that's "their" loss.
BOY WAS I WRONG!!
I will never forget my first time using the Coaching Service I was introduced to my personal Dating Coach. Let me put it this way, if it was not for her I would have given up long time ago (even though I'm a new member).
She taught me so many things and gave me good advice, I did not want to stop chatting with her at all.
She opened my eyes to many possibilities when finding love. She is definitely an inspiration and I appreciate a whole lot. She is more than a Dating Coach to me; she is more of a close friend/guide to me. She is definitely my "online love-inspiration angel".
*Special Announcement*: Get The Guy Tour
Attention Sisters, Do You Know When a Rainbeau is Hitting on You?
Get The Guy
Matthew Hussey Gives 9 Tips on How to "Get the Guy" Do You Agree?
The Art Of Charm
The obstacle is the way
Moving in Together Without a Major Fight
The Date Whisperer
Is Honesty the Best Policy?
- The government can't keep them apart
- The first date that never ended
- Glad She Made the First Move
- They Would Fight for Their Love
- Grateful for His Second Chance
- The Ultimate "Never Too Late for Love" Story
- Who Needs Sleep When You Have Love?
- He couldn't believe she was real
- They forgot to order dinner the date went so well
- She Found Love under a Hard Shell