They Would Fight for Their Love
Shane and Sharicka had something in common long before they ever met—both were very busy with work and family. And both saw online dating as the most efficient way to meet new people while fulfilling their personal responsibilities.
One day, Shane noticed that Sharicka had viewed his profile. He checked out hers, liked what he saw, and sent her an email. “We hit it off from Day One,” Shane remembers. What impressed him the most were her smile and evident intelligence. She felt the same way about him. They even shared an interest in mixed martial arts!
The couple’s first date was at a Chinese restaurant. As their conversation touched on various topics, Shane wasn’t sure what kind of an impression he was making. “Sharicka thought I was a radical nut,” Shane jokes. “However, we met for a second date. Now we are married!”
Having made that lifelong commitment, the couple look forward to a long and happy future together. They feel they are a perfect match—best friends and soulmates—so they’re very glad they took time out of their busy schedules to look for love online.
More Inspiration Articles
Live your legend - Create real friendships with people you admire
You've probably heard the idea that you become the sum of your five closest friends. So what do you do if you want to change those five closest friends and you want to create new friends to become th...
- When you shouldn't (and should) want your ex back
- Stay relevant in the workforce... Promote yourself!
- 1 Simple Mindset For A Great Social Life
- Is the New York Media Picking on Bill DeBlasio's Wife?
- Mating grounds: Find out what women really want (it's science!)
- Simple trick that can make any guy approach you
- Dear Christelyn: "What If the White Guy I'm Dating Has No Black Friends?"
- Mating intelligence unleashed - It only takes one.
- No one has the right to hold you back - Monk with MacBook
- More articles like this →
Your perfect partner could be online right now
"The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience"
Submitted by: Karen, USA, 34
My Dating Coach really took the time to go through my profile thoroughly. First she viewed my pictures and gave me great feedback.
She read through the written portion of my profile, line by line, and gave direct feedback on how to add my personality to it.
My amazing consultant, even asked how my contacts where going and offered a few suggestions to increase my interactions with new men.
I took her advice and made the suggested adjustments.
I have received more contact from men, more views, and have started communicating with more people which was the whole point of joining the site in the first place.
The Coaching Service served as an incredible perk and has really enhanced my online dating experience. Thanks!
When you shouldn't (and should) want your ex back
Is the New York Media Picking on Bill DeBlasio's Wife?
Get The Guy
1 Simple Mindset For A Great Social Life
The Art Of Charm
Stay relevant in the workforce... Promote yourself!
It's all because of taboo?
The Date Whisperer
Is Your Picture Perfect?
- The government can't keep them apart
- The first date that never ended
- Glad She Made the First Move
- They Would Fight for Their Love
- Grateful for His Second Chance
- The Ultimate "Never Too Late for Love" Story
- Who Needs Sleep When You Have Love?
- He couldn't believe she was real
- They forgot to order dinner the date went so well
- She Found Love under a Hard Shell