Therapy, communication and attraction in relationships
“Life is a marathon not a sprint.” -- Probably Your Dad
In another "instant classic" episode, Athol Kay of Married Man Sex Life and I cover:
Why marriage therapy has failed couples and will continue to do so
Why focusing on 'better communication' doesn't work
- What Alpha Male and Beta Male REALLY mean in the context of YOUR relationship (hint: you are NOT alpha [nor beta]!)
The roles oxytocin, dopamine and testosterone play in your relationship
- What it means when a woman says “I love you but I'm not in love with you”
- Why it’s your job to lead, ALWAYS (and WHY)
- What Newton’s Laws of Motion have to do with your sex life
- How to consistently create attraction between you and your wife/girlfriend and why this is crucial to survival
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
What I could tell you about Athol is that he has a diverse educational and professional background, including sociology, religious studies, nursing, behavioral health. He has a self-taught volume of knowledge about evolutionary psychology, sexuality, relationships, self-help and game. He has written three books and writes the cutting edge Married Man Sex Life blog. What I would like to tell you though, is while he’s a heavy duty theory guy, he’s always looking for it to work in reality. It has to be practical to him. This is what makes him a great match for The Art of Charm Podcast.
What do you think of his theories? Listen and let's hear your thoughts.
Responses to "Therapy, communication and attraction in relationships"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.