The Web Psychologist dishes...
Nathalie Nahai is an award-winning speaker, Web Psychologist, and author of 'Webs of Influence: The Psychology of Online Persuasion' (Pearson). With a background in psychology and digital strategy, she is one of the few leading voices in this field to have both academic and hands-on experience in engineering online persuasion.
Nathalie helps businesses to psychologically optimize for better engagement online, and lectures internationally on the subject of Web Psychology and Online Influence (audiences include Goldman Sachs and Southampton University). She also writes for national publications such as the BBC and The Guardian and runs a bi-monthly blog on the subject of Web Psychology.
She is also a member of #OgilvyChange, a new Behavioural Sciences Practice that utilises the latest thinking in cognitive psychology, social psychology and behavioural economics to create behavioural interventions in the real world.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Listen as she advices.
- Sure-Fire Tips for Connecting with Asian Women Online
- WATCH: Try This ONE THING to Increase Your Success In Interracial Dating
- Watch: It's for THIS Reason that White Men and Black Women Make a Good Match
- Watch: What He REALLY Needs To Know Before He Commits to You
- QOTW: Are You on the Hook in Your Relationship?
Responses to "The Web Psychologist dishes..."
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.