The stranger … my husband
Much as one can petition the court to honor conjugal rights, is there really a way to ensure compliance?
I have a lady pal who has been married for 10 years and has two children. She and the hubby leave in different cities. The hubby, for the last three years has become a stranger in the bedroom and she can think of is that he is having an affair. However, he denies it.
The hubby claims to be having some kind of problem he doesn’t care to share with her and the trips home have reduced to every two months. And when away, he NEVER calls her. Last time they had sex was like 6 months ago, and that was after throwing a tantrum.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Much as she has tried to be faithful to him through out their marriage, she now finds it very difficult to remain so.
What happens to those whose vows allude to honor conjugal rights : “… With this ring I wed you; with my body I worship you, and with all my worldly goods I endow you…᾿
What would you advice her to do? And how does she get the man to honor her conjugal rights voluntarily rather than compulsorily (by using the law)? Help a sister get laid peeps ;-)
- QOTW: White Male Engaged to Black Female Seeks Advice About His Racist Son
- And the Biggest Open Opponents to Black Women Finding Love with Other Races Are...
- The Surprisingly Attractive Response To Being Dumped
- QOTW: Asian Guy Introduces White Girlfriend to Family as a Friend
- Video: Top 6 Traits to Look For in a High-Value Man
10 responses to "The stranger … my husband"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.