The premise of the good guy swag
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” -Jim Rohn
There are a lot of components when it comes to self-improvement, but if you're not happy with who you are, look at the people you are closest with. Change requires going outside of your comfort zone and sometimes finding new friends. It applies to my site because the first component is always starting with yourself.
In this episode of the podcast, Kris Wolfe, the founder/editor of goodguyswag.com discusses:
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- The premise of goodguyswag.com, namely, that a man needs to be complete through the mind, body, and soul.
- The mind: of course you can do daily affirmations in the mirror, but being strong in the mind really means clearing out any obstacles that might be keeping you from your goals. For some, it might mean counseling; for others, it might be finding good mentors; or a mix of several things. A lot of guys believe all they need is to find the woman of their dreams, but start with yourself before bringing someone else onboard.
- After your mindset has changed, work on your confidence. Since this is a holistic approach, developing a body you can be proud of will help develop confidence.
- Along with developing confidence in the body, working on our spiritual bodies is just as important. For some it might be prayer, others, yoga. Sharing the same faith as your future wife is important. Some readers of "The Wife List" have pointed out they found their true love and they are both atheists. Bottom line is, sharing the same beliefs is important if you're spiritual or not.
- Prepare: more than anything, prepare yourself to be the best person you can be for the one you may eventually marry.
You want swag? Listen...
Responses to "The premise of the good guy swag"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.