The obstacle is the way
"Some lack the fickleness to live as they wish and just live as they have begun."
Seneca Ryan Holiday discusses turning obstacles into opportunity. This isn't just motivational, but instructive. Ryan and I also discuss:
- Turning obstacles into advantages
- Why twitter’s key feature might be a bug
- How famous historical characters viewed obstacles and turned them into strengths
- How to control our perceptions & emotions and see things as they are
- How an ancient principle can steel us and make us immune to failure
- How to re-frame events and turn disaster into opportunity
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Have a listen and learn to persevere like a champ.
Have you ever applied any of the above? Share your experiences with us.
- WATCH: Try This ONE THING to Increase Your Success In Interracial Dating
- Want to Get Him Back? Never Do This...
- Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
- Watch: Signs a Man is Attracted to You
- QOTW: "Are black women who date online seen as easy prey to white men???"
Responses to "The obstacle is the way"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.