The Obamas are officially moving to California!
Where do you go after you leave the White House in Washington D.C? Well, if you’re Barack Obama and family, the answer is, you move to California!
According to reports, Barack and Michelle Obama have bought a brand new home in Rancho Mirage, which is situated just outside Palm Springs in California. We’ve never been, but we hear it’s pretty magical. We wouldn’t expect any less!
It’s also believed that the family have also bought a nice little pad in Barack Obama’s birth state of Hawaii. Fancy! We’re not at all jealous, honest…
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Despite all of these gorgeous new houses across America, the family are staying put in Washington for a few more years, as they don’t want to disrupt youngest daughter Sasha’s education.
Reports are claiming that they will begin their move once she has graduated high school.
- 5 Reasons Why Online Dating is a Great Option
- Interracial Couple's Home Vandalized with Swastikas and 'White Power'
- "God has blessed my life in abundance" - Viola Davis gets emotional as she accepts Hollywood Walk of Fame star
- Black Mirror: African model Deddeh Howard recreates famous 'white model' ad campaigns to promote diversity
- How Can You Love Your Partner If You Don't Love Yourself?
Being: In A Swirl
Father of interracial Family Uses His Newcasting Job to Confront His Racial Bias
Octavia Spencer rents entire cinema so disadvantaged families can watch 'Hidden Figures'
Drake meets Jennifer Lopez's children: "they like having him around"
Touching Video: Toddler Rescues Twin Brother From Being Crushed by Chest of Drawers
Responses to "The Obamas are officially moving to California!"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.