Happy Episode 200! Actually, I plan on making #250 the 'big one', because it buys me some time, and because we plan on going to at least 1,000! :)
In this episode, Neil Strauss and I catch up and discuss:
What "The Game" was REALLY about
- How culture 'wants' to shame us out of being men
- How our self-esteem changes over time, and how we match well to others with a similar level of self-esteem
How the PUA (pickup-artist) movement has died and been reborn as a men's movement
- How he's grown since the book came out
What he's doing now and how his newly-built foundation has helped get him there ...and (of course) more!
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Hope you enjoy this wonderful discussion.
- Watch: The Most Powerful Mindset that Guarantees a Great Date
- Watch: How to Get Your Mr. Right 6X Faster...
- Rihanna: "We don't need to be putting black women against each other"
- White Male From Southern USA Asks: Is Having Preferences Subtle Racism?
- Watch: What He REALLY Needs To Know Before He Commits to You
Responses to ""The Game""
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.