The art of charm from a CIA operative's perspective
Erin emailed me out of the blue one day telling me that what we do and talk about at Art of Charm is "remarkably similar" to what's taught by the CIA at "The Farm". Obviously, my curiosity was piqued, and after verifying that she was the real deal, we decided to do a show together.
In this episode of the show, we take a look at:
- Establishing rapport, and why it's the “gateway” to achieve what you are looking for.
- Confidence vs. Arrogance
- Eliciting information Of course
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
I picked Erin's brain about whether or not she'd had any close calls while on duty, how she got her job (the answer WILL surprise you), and about which CIA skills she uses every day.
With her kind of credentials, am sure you can't wait to find out from the audio below, how the CIA skills can help you charm your way into a woman's heart.
From 2000 to 2010, Erin served as an Operations officer with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), with seven years experience in managing overseas collection operations and counter-terrorism activities for the intelligence community. She served as an operations officer in several critical posts in the Middle East as well as extensive travel in Africa, Eastern Europe, and Southeast Asia, and is experienced in Arab and South Asian issues and cultures. Erin has extensive experience in recruiting appropriate personnel to work within the intelligence community, and has been recognized by senior Agency management for my leadership, planning, organizational abilities and excellent interpersonal skills.
So sit back and listen...
- Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
- 7 Surprising Signs a Guy Really Likes You
- QOTW Video: Guy Worries His Black Girlfriend Will Judge His Trump-Supporting Mom
- Atlanta Matchmaker Coaches Black Women to Date Bisexual Men. No.
- THE TRUTH! - Are Men REALLY Turned Off By Intelligent Women?
Responses to "The art of charm from a CIA operative's perspective"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.