An Art of Charm graduate shares
In this mish-mash of a bonus episode, Sean, an AoC graduate, discusses how The Art of Charm course helped him both in college and when getting a job after college. Afterward, I do a read of one of my favorite articles, sure to wake you up from any excuses you've been telling yourself.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Watch: How to Get Your Mr. Right 6X Faster...
- 7 Surprising Signs a Guy Really Likes You
- Watch: What He REALLY Needs To Know Before He Commits to You
- QOTW: Black Girl Wondering If The Guy She Met Online Is Really Attracted to Her
- QOTW: Indian Woman Wonders She is Attractive Enough for Her White Boyfriend
Watch: When He Flakes On You, Send Him THIS Text
American Born Indian Woman: "My White Fiancee says I am not American"
New Celebrity Interracial Couple: Seacrest and Lima?
QOTW: White Male Engaged to Black Female Seeks Advice About His Racist Son
Top 10 Ideas for a Casual Date in Charlotte, North Carolina
Responses to "An Art of Charm graduate shares"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.