The Art of Being Charming: Texting For Success
Wonder how soon you should text? Should you wait the traditional three days so as not to look like a desperate loser? Put the calendar away and send her a text as soon as you get her number. And don’t, for all things holy, send a lame line like, “Hey, it’s [your name] you just gave me your number.” Here’s a few suggestions:
- “hello my little midget ninja!” (or any callback humor / nickname you can create)
- “what are you up to crazyface?”
- “What has a bottom at the top? -[your name]” (the answer to this one is “your legs, silly!”)
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
All of these are ultra cheesy yet interesting enough that she’s going to want to text you back. So far, so good.
She might text you back something like “who is this?”, but don’t lose your cool. Just keep the flirty texts coming, and send her something sassy like…
“Your arch-enemy of course…” (and then, tell her your name, as the guessing-game tends to get annoying after a very short while)
The amount of texting should match your level of interest, but that doesn’t mean sending a text to her every hour on the hour. Text too frequently and she’ll think you don’t have a life. Don’t text enough and she’ll think she’s just not that important to you and then move on.
-text just enough to banter back and forth without getting into deep conversation or rapport topics.
-the purpose of texting is to handle logistics for a meetup and keep her interested in between those times.
-if the banter is going well, keep it up for a few minutes. If it’s slower, every other day or so is fine. Again, the point is to arrange a meetup.
To learn more about how to grab (and keep) her attention, get more information http://www.howtotextgirls.com.
Jordan Harbinger is a Wall Street lawyer turned Social Dynamics expert and coach. He is the owner and co-founder of The Art of Charm , a dating and relationships coaching company. If you dig this and want to learn more from Jordan and The Art of Charm team, then visit http://www.pickuppodcast.com. You can also interact with Jordan on Facebook or Twitter.
- QOTW: White Girlfriend Reacts Negatively Towards Interracial Couple on TV.
- How To Get A Guy To Notice You At A Party - 5 Simple Techniques...
- Watch: What He REALLY Needs To Know Before He Commits to You
- 2 Secrets That Get Him to Commit to You
- QOTW Video: Guy Worries His Black Girlfriend Will Judge His Trump-Supporting Mom
Responses to "The Art of Being Charming: Texting For Success"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.