Swirling In Wine Country
Members had a spectacular time last Sunday at our “Swirling” event at Europa Village in Temecula, California. Attendees sampled over 12 varietals of delicious wines, tasting and mingling alongside a beautiful backdrop of the Temecula Valley vineyards, full of gorgeous purple grapes ready to be harvested.
Later they gathered into “The Cave,” where... “Swirling” authors, Christelyn Karazin and Janice Rhoshalle Littlejohn engaged in a discussion about the barriers African American women face while considering interracial relationships. Each attendee received a copy of their runaway-hit book, along with a “Swirling” t-shirt.
Finally, attendees ending the afternoon with a chocolate and wine tasting tutorial presented by Italian hunk and Europa Village vitner, Stefano Butto. Take a look at all the fun...
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Think that was fun? Just wait until Christelyn Karazin goes to Atlanta for an event in conjunction with ONYX, an 800-strong meet-up group for black women and white men. To learn more about ONYX and our upcoming event, click here.
- American Born Indian Woman: "My White Fiancee says I am not American"
- QOTW: Black Girl Wondering If The Guy She Met Online Is Really Attracted to Her
- QOTW - White Female with Korean Guy Having Cultural issues Over a Cat
- Video: Who Should Pay on a First Date?
- Watch: He Doesn't Value You? Here's How to Change Him.
2 responses to "Swirling In Wine Country"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.