Swirling and all that comes with it
"Swirling". That's what she dubbed interracial relationships. And some people usually have it rough because of the negative pressure they receive from family and friends.
Well, if you are in an interracial relationship or looking to be in one, Christelyn D. Karazin is the right person to give you the dish on this hot topic because: Firstly, she has been in an interracial marriage with a white guy for over 11 years (still is) and together they have four kids. Secondly, she is the co-author of "Swirling: How to Date, Mate and Relate, Mixing Race, Culture and Creed," and last but not least: she runs a very popular interracial relationships blog called Beyond Black & White
In this episode she talks about:
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Overcoming preconceived notions about the dating preferences of women outside your racial and/or ethnic group
- How to reference racial differences without sounding like a douchebag
- Dealing with external pressure about interracial relationships
- Understanding cultural difference when flirting and making overtures
- Top ten turn-offs that men new to interracial dating do
- Why you need to understand and recognize body language cues, in order to date interracially with success
- Why being a "people pleaser" can kill your chances with women of color
- How to become more culturally aware and why this could save your relationship
She has done it! You can do it. Listen to the advice she dishes out about having successful interracial relationships... based on her own success.
- QOTW: Indian Woman Wonders She is Attractive Enough for Her White Boyfriend
- QOTW: Black Girl Wondering If The Guy She Met Online Is Really Attracted to Her
- 10 Swooningly Romantic Spots for A Date In Dallas
- New Celebrity Interracial Couple: Seacrest and Lima?
- My #1 Tip for Getting Your Dream Love Life (HINT: Resolutions Will Fail You)
1 responses to "Swirling and all that comes with it"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.