Study: Sex makes you brilliant
Sex boosts brain growth? This is some good news for those of us that hate reading.
According to Fox News, the study done on rodents by Princeton Scientists showed an increase in brain volume of sexually active rodents. The sexually active ones were also less anxious than the virgins. The blood levels of stress were also higher in those that had no sex.
The conclusion drawn from this study is... stress hormones could be damaging to the brain and the effects can be superseded if the experiences that triggered the hormones were pleasant.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
What are you waiting for? Hump your way to smartness ;-) .
- Cop's Post about a Terrified Black Teenager He Pulled Over Goes Viral
- Kim Kardashian Robbed at Gunpoint at a Paris Hotel
- Gay Interracial Couple Featured in IKEA's Furniture Ad
- Testimonials from 3 Cancer Survivors
- Passenger Almost Dies on Plane Because Flight Crew Didn't Believe Black Woman Was a Doctor
10 responses to "Study: Sex makes you brilliant"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.