Study: Sex makes you brilliant
Sex boosts brain growth? This is some good news for those of us that hate reading.
According to Fox News, the study done on rodents by Princeton Scientists showed an increase in brain volume of sexually active rodents. The sexually active ones were also less anxious than the virgins. The blood levels of stress were also higher in those that had no sex.
The conclusion drawn from this study is... stress hormones could be damaging to the brain and the effects can be superseded if the experiences that triggered the hormones were pleasant.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
What are you waiting for? Hump your way to smartness ;-) .
- Meghan Markle Wants You to Stop Airbrushing Her Face!
- THIS is the Greatest and Unexpected Online Dating Deal-Breaker
- How to Take Advantage of Your Interracial Relationship Perks
- This is the Real Reason James Harden and Khloe Kardashian Broke Up!
- Thug Who Hurled a Tirade of Racial Insults at Mixed Race Man Jailed
Thug Who Hurled a Tirade of Racial Insults at Mixed Race Man Jailed
"I Don't Think There's a Problem With Race" - Grammys Boss Speaks Out!
WATCH: Australian Model with Down Syndrome Debuts Fashion Line at New York Fashion Week
Racists Assume Asian Woman in Robin E. Kelly's Viral Video is the Nanny
Viral Video's Professor Kelly Explains his Kids Crashing BBC Interview
10 responses to "Study: Sex makes you brilliant"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.