Stranger than fiction crimes of passion
If you never believed how fine the line between love and hate is, wait till you read these crazy crimes of passion. And by crazy I mean really crazy; like unbelievable; stranger than fiction crimes of passion. Lemme begin with the one that cracked me up most:
- A whole naval officer and former astronaut wore a diaper to avoid bathroom stops in order to go confront her ex’s new girlfriend. This happened in 2007 when Lisa Nowak drove from Orlando to Texas non-stop, disguised herself upon arrival and attempted to kidnap his ex’s girlfriend Claudia Shipman. Luckily, Shipman got away and Nowak got arrested. Love clearly has no shame!
- When the obnoxious British shock jock Tim Shaw went on air and told his pin-up girl Jodie Marsh that he is prepared to leave his wife and two kids for her, the wife went about her revenge in the strangest way ever… like 90 cents worth! She literally went on ebay and put up his husband’s $ 45000 Lotus Esprit Turbo sports car for sale with the description: "I need to get rid of this car immediately — ideally in the next 2-3 hours before my cheating [jerk] husband gets home to find it gone and all his belongings in the street. I am the registered owner and I have the log book. Please only buy if you can pick up tonight.” 5 minutes down the line and the car was sold… for 50 pence (90 cents)."The car is his pride and joy, but the idiot put my name on the log book [registration], so I just sold it. I didn't care about the money. I just wanted to get him back," Hayley Shaw told a Birmingham newspaper.
After a break up, sometime in April this year, Christina Reber, stormed into his ex’s apartment, struck him on the head then dug her fingers into the poor dude’s scrotum and squeezed his balls as hard as she could until his scrotal area completely tore loose from his body. [OOOOUCH!!! I can literally feel his pain!] Well, after he was able to break free from the grip, he was taken to BALL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL! And that’s no joke. Reber was later charged with aggravated battery, illegally entering the victim’s home and domestic battery.
But the one that made me realize how thin the line is between love and hate; and how easy it is to cross it back and forth, is the story of Burt Pugach, now 80 and Linda Riss, 70 who was once a Bronx, N.Y., beauty. The two dated for 2 years in the 1950s. When Linda found out Burt was married and asked him to leave his wife and refused to, she broke it off and announced her engagement to another man. Burt in retaliation hired a man who went and threw acid in Linda’s face. This left the beauty blind and disfigured. Strange thing is: 14 years down the line, Burt is out of the can and guess who he’s married to now? Linda!!! Love sure is blind. They even have a documentary called "Crazy Love".
- But don't ever be as stupid as the woman who called in a bomb threat claiming his ex, Christopher Shell, who was aboard a plane to Dallas, was in possession of liquid explosives. The plane was turned around and a SWAT team boarded to take Shell out of it. Luckily, he was cleared but his ex girlfriend and his current boyfriend, the man who phoned in the hoax were taken into custody and federal charges were to be brought on them. Joke's on who now?
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
What crazy things have you done in the hit of the moment for love? What crazy stories have you heard about couples when love goes sour? Share!
- Zayn Malik Defends Gigi Hadid over "Racist" Impression
- White Teenager Manages to Raise $15K for College After Parents Cut Her Off for Dating Black
- Create an Ironclad Dating Profile
- Meet One of the First Interracial Couples to get Married after the Loving Case
- Madonna Officially Adopts Twin Girls from Malawi
Adele dedicates her Grammy win to Beyoncé and apparently BREAKS award in half!!
Meet One of the First Interracial Couples to get Married after the Loving Case
Are Selena Gomez and The Weeknd an item?
Viola Davis Makes Oscars History
Zendaya Offers Modelling Job to Plus Size Woman Who Was Body-Shamed
Responses to "Stranger than fiction crimes of passion"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.