The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Should You Relocate if You Live in an Interracial Dating Desert?
The notion of moving for educational and career opportunities seems like a no-brainer to most people, but moving for more dating options? That's when folks seem to get a bit judgmental. Some believe that you should simply turn over every rock, look inside every crevice and kiss every frog in your vicinity and do it all over again before picking up and leaving. Why is it that we're supportive of people moving on to further their education and more opportunities in their vocation, but think it's "desperate" to leave for a romantic opportunity. PFFFT! Your romantic and intimate life should be just as important as your work life. Why have a lopsided life?
I recently addressed this question with a reader on a video blog. Take a listen!
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
Christelyn Karazin is the co-author of Swirling: How to Date, Mate and Relate, Mixing Race, Culture and Creed. She also operates the popular interracial dating blog, Beyond Black & White.
- Quirky Girl Seeks Interracial Dating Advice
- This Curvy Girl Got Lots of Dates on Interracial Dating Central
- How's Swirling in the South? Here is what Christelyn found out in Charleston, SC!
- Girl asks, "How can I get my family to accept my black boyfriend?"
- Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
5 responses to "Should You Relocate if You Live in an Interracial Dating Desert?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.