Relationships management advice - Part 2 of 2
This week is a continuation of the conversation on relationships and relationships management that I had with renowned Relationships Coach, Susan Winter. Just as a reminder, the topics of discussion covered in this epic two-part conversation are:
- How to decide on (and screen in) the type of women you want for a relationship
- How to answer the "What Are We?" question
- How to establish personal boundaries in a relationship
- How to handle conflict within a relationship
- How to handle the transition from the 'honeymoon phase' to a real relationship
- Handling common issues & hurdles in a relationship
- How to handle her past
- How to handle your future as a couple
- What to do when she's pulling away
- What to do when she drops 'The L-Bomb'
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
To recap on last week's conversation, click here. Enjoy this weeks episode.
And the Biggest Open Opponents to Black Women Finding Love with Other Races Are...
QOTW: White Girlfriend Reacts Negatively Towards Interracial Couple on TV.
Watch: It's for THIS Reason that White Men and Black Women Make a Good Match
Watch: Is "Pink Peen" Aversion a Real Thing When it Comes to Interracial Dating?!
Sure-Fire Tips for Connecting with Asian Women Online
Responses to "Relationships management advice - Part 2 of 2"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.