Relationships management advice - Part 2 of 2
This week is a continuation of the conversation on relationships and relationships management that I had with renowned Relationships Coach, Susan Winter. Just as a reminder, the topics of discussion covered in this epic two-part conversation are:
- How to decide on (and screen in) the type of women you want for a relationship
- How to answer the "What Are We?" question
- How to establish personal boundaries in a relationship
- How to handle conflict within a relationship
- How to handle the transition from the 'honeymoon phase' to a real relationship
- Handling common issues & hurdles in a relationship
- How to handle her past
- How to handle your future as a couple
- What to do when she's pulling away
- What to do when she drops 'The L-Bomb'
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
To recap on last week's conversation, click here. Enjoy this weeks episode.
QOTW Video: "Can You Help White Men Ask More Black Women Out?"
Watch: He Doesn't Value You? Here's How to Change Him.
Watch: It's for THIS Reason that White Men and Black Women Make a Good Match
Rihanna: "We don't need to be putting black women against each other"
THE TRUTH! - Are Men REALLY Turned Off By Intelligent Women?
Responses to "Relationships management advice - Part 2 of 2"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.