Relationships management advice - Part 1
I had the pleasure of having Relationship Coach Susan Winter over for an epic two-part conversation about relationships and relationship management. This will be one for the "best of" page in no time.
The topics we will cover this week and next are:
- How to decide on (and screen in) the type of women you want for a relationship
- How to answer the "What Are We?" question
- How to establish personal boundaries in a relationship
- How to handle conflict within a relationship
- How to handle the transition from the 'honeymoon phase' to a real relationship
- Handling common issues & hurdles in a relationship
- How to handle her past
- How to handle your future as a couple
- What to do when she's pulling away
- What to do when she drops 'The L-Bomb'
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
So crank up the volume and enjoy the discussion.
How To Get A Guy To Notice You At A Party - 5 Simple Techniques...
QOTW Video: Guy Worries His Black Girlfriend Will Judge His Trump-Supporting Mom
Video: Who Should Pay on a First Date?
And the Biggest Open Opponents to Black Women Finding Love with Other Races Are...
Sure-Fire Tips for Connecting with Asian Women Online
Responses to "Relationships management advice - Part 1"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.