Relationships management advice - Part 1
I had the pleasure of having Relationship Coach Susan Winter over for an epic two-part conversation about relationships and relationship management. This will be one for the "best of" page in no time.
The topics we will cover this week and next are:
- How to decide on (and screen in) the type of women you want for a relationship
- How to answer the "What Are We?" question
- How to establish personal boundaries in a relationship
- How to handle conflict within a relationship
- How to handle the transition from the 'honeymoon phase' to a real relationship
- Handling common issues & hurdles in a relationship
- How to handle her past
- How to handle your future as a couple
- What to do when she's pulling away
- What to do when she drops 'The L-Bomb'
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
So crank up the volume and enjoy the discussion.
Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
Watch: Warning! This Toxic Guy Will Waste Your Life
Watch: White Men, Black Women, THIS is When You KNOW It's a Fetish.
Sure-Fire Tips for Connecting with Asian Women Online
Watch: The Major RED FLAG You Should Never Ignore In A Man
Responses to "Relationships management advice - Part 1"
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.