The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Quirky Girl Seeks Interracial Dating Advice
I got this letter from a reader last week...
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
I'm 30 yrs old and a grad student in college. I live in a pretty segregated city. I'm primarily interested in dating white males. I've only had 4 boyfriends 1 white and another international but my experiences aren't much. Basically I'm not sure how to acquire their interest. I think I'm pretty cute but I"m a bit of a quirky personality (think comic-con, cartoon watching, sci-fi watching) which limits the pool for me. How would you suggest I meet guys down for swirling.
- What's it Like to Be an Interracial Family in Israel?
- April 2014 EBONY Tackles Interracial Relationships in 'Black and White'
- QOTW: Are You Keeping Your Interracial Dating Preferences in the Closet?
- Getting Ready for Your "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" Moment This Thanksgiving?
- QOTW: "Are black women who date online seen as easy prey to white men???"
What's it Like to Be an Interracial Family in Israel?
QOTW: White Guy Only Wants Dark, Thin Black Girls. Is He Wrong?
Older white men, younger black women... Is it wrong?
QOTW: "My Boyfriend Has Never Witnessed Racism Towards Black People"
Stuff You Should Know About Your Online Dating Profile That You Probably Don't...
2 responses to "Quirky Girl Seeks Interracial Dating Advice"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.