The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Quirky Girl Seeks Interracial Dating Advice
I got this letter from a reader last week...
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
I'm 30 yrs old and a grad student in college. I live in a pretty segregated city. I'm primarily interested in dating white males. I've only had 4 boyfriends 1 white and another international but my experiences aren't much. Basically I'm not sure how to acquire their interest. I think I'm pretty cute but I"m a bit of a quirky personality (think comic-con, cartoon watching, sci-fi watching) which limits the pool for me. How would you suggest I meet guys down for swirling.
- QOTW: How Does This White Woman Help Hispanic Husband Not Feel Like an Outsider?
- Attention Sisters, Do You Know When a Rainbeau is Hitting on You?
- QOTW: Advice on How Two Shy People Can Start Getting Their Swirl On
- Watch: Raise Your Hand If You're Tired of Black Men Telling the World Who Black Women DON'T Like.
- QOTW: Latino Man Wonders Why Black Women are Uncomfortable with a Sexual Gaze
2 responses to "Quirky Girl Seeks Interracial Dating Advice"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.