The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Quirky Girl Seeks Interracial Dating Advice
I got this letter from a reader last week...
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
I'm 30 yrs old and a grad student in college. I live in a pretty segregated city. I'm primarily interested in dating white males. I've only had 4 boyfriends 1 white and another international but my experiences aren't much. Basically I'm not sure how to acquire their interest. I think I'm pretty cute but I"m a bit of a quirky personality (think comic-con, cartoon watching, sci-fi watching) which limits the pool for me. How would you suggest I meet guys down for swirling.
- QOTW: Advice on How Two Shy People Can Start Getting Their Swirl On
- QOTW: Black Woman Frets About Only Wanting an IBM
- How's Swirling in the South? Here is what Christelyn found out in Charleston, SC!
- QOTW: Texting Vs. Face to Face Contact…Which is Better?
- Dear Christelyn: "What If the White Guy I'm Dating Has No Black Friends?"
QOTW: "Are Older Black Women Resistant to Interracial Dating?"
QOTW: "I'm 38, and Tired of Waiting for My IBM!"
QOTW: Asian Man Asks, "Why Wouldn't a Black Woman Not Want a Black Man?"
QOTW: Advice on How Two Shy People Can Start Getting Their Swirl On
Girl asks, "How can I get my family to accept my black boyfriend?"
2 responses to "Quirky Girl Seeks Interracial Dating Advice"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.