The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Question of the Week: "How Do I Approach Black Women?"
Sometimes it's hard to take the first step to pursue your desires. Taking the plunge into interracial dating can be challenging for some, like a young English guy who reached out to me about his desire to date black women. There's two reasons why he hesitates: He's a bit shy and concerned about being culturally sensitive, and he fears that black men are always a black woman's first choice and that no non-black man can compete.
Take a listen to the advise I give him...
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
So, Fyooz folks, what advice would you give "J"?
Have a question you'd like our resident "Swirling" expert to answer? Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org Christelyn Russell-Karazin is the co-author of "Swirling: How to Date, Mate & Relate, Mixing Race, Culture and Creed".
- A motorcycle photo drew him to his interracial love
- How's Swirling in the South? Here is what Christelyn found out in Charleston, SC!
- QOTW: Texting Vs. Face to Face Contactâ€¦Which is Better?
- QOTW: "My Boyfriend Has Never Witnessed Racism Towards Black People"
- QOTW: Asian Man Asks, "Why Wouldn't a Black Woman Not Want a Black Man?"