The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
Question of the Week: "How Do I Approach Black Women?"
Sometimes it's hard to take the first step to pursue your desires. Taking the plunge into interracial dating can be challenging for some, like a young English guy who reached out to me about his desire to date black women. There's two reasons why he hesitates: He's a bit shy and concerned about being culturally sensitive, and he fears that black men are always a black woman's first choice and that no non-black man can compete.
Take a listen to the advise I give him...
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
So, Fyooz folks, what advice would you give "J"?
Have a question you'd like our resident "Swirling" expert to answer? Contact her at email@example.com Christelyn Russell-Karazin is the co-author of "Swirling: How to Date, Mate & Relate, Mixing Race, Culture and Creed".
- Geeky Guy Wants to Go Dutch; Wants No Strings
- QOTW: Latino Man Wonders Why Black Women are Uncomfortable with a Sexual Gaze
- "How Do I Protect My Girlfriend from Racist Family Members?"
- QOTW: How Does This White Woman Help Hispanic Husband Not Feel Like an Outsider?
- 'Fyoozed' Family Dishes on How They Celebrate the Diversity in Their Family
"How Do I Protect My Girlfriend from Racist Family Members?"
Interracial Movie Based On Real Life Love Story Reveal Creators
A motorcycle photo drew him to his interracial love
QOTW: Do Rainbeaus Go For Bald/Short-Haired Women?
How's Swirling in the South? Here is what Christelyn found out in Charleston, SC!