The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
QOTW: Asian Man Asks, "Why Wouldn't a Black Woman Not Want a Black Man?"
I wonder if the organizers of those studies that put Asian men and black women as the most unattractive and undateable knew of the psychological damage they have done. This is so awful and sad…
Christelyn Karazin is the co-author of Swirling: How to Date, Mate, and Relate, Mixing Race, Culture and Creed. She also operates the popular blog, Beyond Black & White, a site dedicated for black women interested and/or involved in interracial relationships
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Getting Ready for Your "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" Moment This Thanksgiving?
- A motorcycle photo drew him to his interracial love
- QOTW: Do Rainbeaus Go For Bald/Short-Haired Women?
- QOTW: "I'm 38, and Tired of Waiting for My IBM!"
- Watch: It's for THIS Reason that White Men and Black Women Make a Good Match
Responses to "QOTW: Asian Man Asks, "Why Wouldn't a Black Woman Not Want a Black Man?""
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.