The art of attraction isn't just about colour or creed, it's about chemistry and a whole bunch of other things. Swirling author Christelyn Karazon discusses.
QOTW: Asian Man Asks, "Why Wouldn't a Black Woman Not Want a Black Man?"
I wonder if the organizers of those studies that put Asian men and black women as the most unattractive and undateable knew of the psychological damage they have done. This is so awful and sad…
Christelyn Karazin is the co-author of Swirling: How to Date, Mate, and Relate, Mixing Race, Culture and Creed. She also operates the popular blog, Beyond Black & White, a site dedicated for black women interested and/or involved in interracial relationships
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
- Loving Day Success! Couple Christelyn Interviews In 2013 Marries in 2014!
- Getting Ready for Your "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" Moment This Thanksgiving?
- Interracial Dater Says, "It's Time to Stop Hiding Interracial Relationships"
- QOTW: Latino Man Wonders Why Black Women are Uncomfortable with a Sexual Gaze
- Ever Worry About Haters Threatening Your Interracial Relationship? Some Tips.
QOTW: "My Boyfriend Has Never Witnessed Racism Towards Black People"
Can a Black Woman Find Love with a Former White Supremacist?
Up Close and Personal with "My Last Day Without You" Co-Star Ken Duken
Girl asks, "How can I get my family to accept my black boyfriend?"
Is the New York Media Picking on Bill DeBlasio's Wife?
Responses to "QOTW: Asian Man Asks, "Why Wouldn't a Black Woman Not Want a Black Man?""
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.