QOTW: Are You on the Hook in Your Relationship?
Ever felt like you are in a relationship where you have no control over? Do you feel like the person you are dating is kind of dangling you from a hook - taking forever to respond to your texts, changing plans on you at the last minute, replying messages or returning your calls only when it suits them?
This week's question comes from a man who was in a long-distance relationship that ended a while back but recently reconnected with the woman he was in a relationship with, hangout, had fun and even had sex. However when he returned back home, he texted her the next day but she didn't reply. It took her a whole two weeks to do so.
Your perfect partner could be online right now...
What are you looking for?
When she replied, the dude told her to "Have a nice life" because her silence sent a clear message that she wasn't interested. But the woman was like "Wait... Wait"; citing how busy she was in her new job.
So the guy is wondering, if he overrated to her two week silence; if the woman was rely that busy. Too busy to even reply to a 2 minute text?
- Watch: The Most Powerful Mindset that Guarantees a Great Date
- Quick and Actionable Tips to Make You More Magnetic and Effective
- WATCH QOTW: "I am Past the Point of Considering Black Men as Mates."
- QOTW: "Are black women who date online seen as easy prey to white men???"
- WATCH: The REAL Secret To Getting Closure (It's not what you think...)
4 responses to "QOTW: Are You on the Hook in Your Relationship?"
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.